Page 16 of 18 [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Why do girls hate shy guys?
They expect their men to protect them (sexism) 14%  14%  [ 15 ]
Society says shy guys are bad 18%  18%  [ 20 ]
Shy guys are worse at sex 4%  4%  [ 4 ]
Shy guys are just boring 22%  22%  [ 24 ]
Women who reject introverts are just as superficial as men who reject fatties (duh!) 13%  13%  [ 14 ]
Other 29%  29%  [ 32 ]
Total votes : 109

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2013, 6:14 pm

shy men don't listen to evolutionist. their faulty theory on social issues are the
left wing version of hardcore rw christians.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2013, 1:48 am

when dealing with NTs one must take into account their NT-ness... and according to behavioral models, psycholigists, and cultural studies... the instinctual concerns (cave man thing) is an accurate model in humans with IQs less than 115. As intelligence increases, reliance on genetic coding decreases...

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2013, 4:16 am

Girls don't hate shy guys. Girls hate shy guys who also happen to be either bitter, an as*hole, rude, demanding, conceited, or just flat out twatwaffles.

There is a difference.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

FlanMaster
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2013, 8:56 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
, or just flat out twatwaffles.

There is a difference.

I don't believe that I have ever seen either a plain twatwaffle or a flat out twatwaffle. Are they anything like a Belgium waffle?

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2013, 9:14 am

yes... you have... several of them exist on this board...

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2013, 9:47 am

Feralucce wrote:

Stop the slang and say what you mean! WTF is a twatwaffle? A male lesbian? A straight Meterosexual? A homosexual hermaphrodite? Twatwaffle has no literal meaning, so why the heck does this word exist? (Those born with both gender reproductive parts have a right do do what they want, they should, dealing with finding someone who would accept them is hard enough). So what is a twatwaffle?

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2013, 9:58 am

Feralucce wrote:

I'm not a twatwaffle. I may be a dick, an arse, cold hearted, kind, caring, jerk, arse-hole, lazy-arse, red-bearded, baby-faced, immature, too mature, deep thinking, randomly tranced, stares-a-lot, wise-arse, know-it-all, artistically paradoxial, blunt, good-humored, full-of-it, annoying, obnoxious, shy, bold enough to get onstage with a comedian who forces people to dress sex dolls and become popular with most overnight at college, strangely facinating, a bear grylls disliker, a generally stubborn man, but not a twat-waffle. Twat-waffle doesn't even make sense.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2013, 10:58 am

appletheclown wrote:
Feralucce wrote:

Stop the slang and say what you mean! WTF is a twatwaffle? A male lesbian? A straight Meterosexual? A homosexual hermaphrodite? Twatwaffle has no literal meaning, so why the heck does this word exist? (Those born with both gender reproductive parts have a right do do what they want, they should, dealing with finding someone who would accept them is hard enough). So what is a twatwaffle?

Why are you telling me to stop the slang when I didn't even use the word???

BUT... to address your point... that is how new words are born... people make them up... scrunchy didn't used to be a word, neither did snuggie, internet or any of a dozen stupis sounding things that exist now...

BUT according to urban dictionary...
twatwaffle
n.1 An elitist; someone unaware of their own limitations and highly critical of others.
n.2 A general prick. See: douchebag, n00b.
n.3 The idiot that gets on your last damn nerve. The person you know that suffers from excessive verbal diarrhea. The one you want to smack in the face with a pick-axe. The person who has done it all and done it better than you.
n.4 an interesting word used in place of douchebag.

and this one is my favorite...

Recently added to the endangered species list; Envied and by all, A twatwaffle is a magical sentient being that flies around on rainbows; it is a friend of unicorns! Businesswomen like the inspiring nature of a twatwaffle, often referring to them as "a team player" and "a great asset." Morning wood is myth, men everywhere are having sudden, spontaneous erections after they've been exposed to a twatwaffle. If said erection lasts longer than four hour, consult your physician. When twatwaffles are not swirling around in the sky, you can often find them digging around in medical waste or pushing homeless people into their own shallow puddles of urine.

Businesswoman: "Is that a pencil sharpener in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"
Man with erection: "Oh, no. I caught a glimpse of a rare twatwaffle yesterday!"

FlanMaster
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2013, 11:04 am

Feralucce wrote:

BUT according to urban dictionary...
twatwaffle
n.1 An elitist; someone unaware of their own limitations and highly critical of others.
n.2 A general prick. See: douchebag, n00b.
n.3 The idiot that gets on your last damn nerve. The person you know that suffers from excessive verbal diarrhea. The one you want to smack in the face with a pick-axe. The person who has done it all and done it better than you.
n.4 an interesting word used in place of douchebag.

and this one is my favorite...

Recently added to the endangered species list; Envied and by all, A twatwaffle is a magical sentient being that flies around on rainbows; it is a friend of unicorns! Businesswomen like the inspiring nature of a twatwaffle, often referring to them as "a team player" and "a great asset." Morning wood is myth, men everywhere are having sudden, spontaneous erections after they've been exposed to a twatwaffle. If said erection lasts longer than four hour, consult your physician. When twatwaffles are not swirling around in the sky, you can often find them digging around in medical waste or pushing homeless people into their own shallow puddles of urine.

Businesswoman: "Is that a pencil sharpener in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"
Man with erection: "Oh, no. I caught a glimpse of a rare twatwaffle yesterday!"

I went from mildly amused to completely confused. Now I will spend the rest of the day trying to make sense of all this. Another day wasted. It's all your fault :P

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2013, 11:46 am

Twat-waffle is an all purpose insult... douche, dick, dumbass, moron, idiot... they all can be sustituted for the word

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2013, 3:38 pm

Twat-waffle, sounds too stupid. I can't even describe how absurd the word sounds. It is so stupid, I will never be able to comprehend how stupid it is, with out more brains and becoming an alien freak. The word is useless. It makes me think exactly of snake oil salesmen.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2013, 3:42 pm

The word makes my blood boil, it literally makes me angry. So does that stupid paragraph about unicorns and erections.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2013, 5:00 pm

Again... I didn't write it... just shared information from Urban dictionary... and I didn't write it to begin with...

But as with all insults... it doesn't have to sound intelligent...

Joannana
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Aug 2013, 5:19 pm

confidence is attractive to women. that's about it.
but I personally like shy guys. they're adorable. :)

i feel the poll answers are a bit judgmental towards woman though... You seem to be very angry on this subject, but maybe it would help for you to consider that not every woman feels this way. or that even if we do, we are not bad people. taste is subjective. you're gonna somehow have to live with that. no matter how hard that may be.

FlanMaster
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2013, 5:26 pm

Joannana wrote:
taste is subjective. you're gonna somehow have to live with that. no matter how hard that may be.

Bingo. For instance, I can't stand pitzel cookies. other people love them. Raspberry moolates make me wanna gag. Other people love them I can eat sour cream straight and enjoy it. other people gag at this. So if you like cheeseburgers and other people vomit when watching you eat them, just remember. Taste is subjective.

Oh wait. This is a question about why sexy hot barbie doll silicone cheerleader girls snub the shy guys. I am getting confused with hunger. I apologize. I better go fry an egg.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC_hF31z130[/youtube]

Last edited by FlanMaster on 10 Aug 2013, 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joannana
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Aug 2013, 5:27 pm

billiscool wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
We don't hate shy guys. The reason a lot of shy guys don't get girls is because they don't talk to us, and when they do there are lots of times they just don't say very much.

You gotta be in the game to win, and a lot of the shy guys won't join the game and when they do it's just for one play. You can't get a Heisman that way.

women can talk to guys too,nothing stopping a women from approaching a guy.

Woman want to be pursued. We want a guy to work for it. I think it has to do with evolution. Men are supposed to be the hunters.