ASK ME..Positive Thinking Tips .. improve your self,,

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Blackpanther
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

31 Jul 2013, 12:12 am

!. Do you hate your life so much you just want to die or hideout

2. do you feel its time to do something about your secluded empty life and are you willing to it

3.have you ever felt ..there has to be reason im here,a greater purpose in life

4.do you need advice on how to change and understand the way the world works

5. do you need dating advice weather a relationship or a date site

6.do want to learn easy little tricks that regular people use for theyre own improvement

7.do you want to learn how to improve your appearance .. for self confidence ..self worth ..a new life,

8. toss that old computer..start jobs that will make your life exciting ..and enjoyable..

9.would you like to learn how to make people feel good and comfortable around you ..maybe even become popular

10.. do you want to know why ..you think your not accepted ..and the truth might just surprise you..

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2013, 1:22 am

Blackpanther wrote:
!. Do you hate your life so much you just want to die or hideout

I used to, but no longer.

Blackpanther wrote:
2. do you feel its time to do something about your secluded empty life and are you willing to it

that was taken care of by a very nice person on WP :)

Blackpanther wrote:
3.have you ever felt ..there has to be reason im here,a greater purpose in life

indubitably.

Blackpanther wrote:
4.do you need advice on how to change and understand the way the world works

I always welcome advice.

Blackpanther wrote:
5. do you need dating advice weather a relationship or a date site

not anymore.

Blackpanther wrote:
6.do want to learn easy little tricks that regular people use for theyre own improvement

sure, why not?

Blackpanther wrote:
7.do you want to learn how to improve your appearance .. for self confidence ..self worth ..a new life,

sure, why not? within limits.

Blackpanther wrote:
8. toss that old computer..start jobs that will make your life exciting ..and enjoyable..

hmmm... :chin: specifics?

Blackpanther wrote:
9.would you like to learn how to make people feel good and comfortable around you ..maybe even become popular

maybe.

Blackpanther wrote:
10.. do you want to know why ..you think your not accepted ..and the truth might just surprise you..

sure, why not?

Blackpanther
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Aug 2013, 12:41 pm

I have done all kinds of socializing scenerio tests with people in general .

to my amazement .the knowledge I have gained from experiences ...socializing ..interacting ..dating..and pretty much.everything else.

I will share with you all my results .if you dont quite understand my point as I share experiences this is why I posted (ask me) and please do. there is.just one thing you must keep in mind ..for one ..I am not particular about spelling errors .I dont have the time to fill in all corections..ans most important I respect your feelings .
I will not al ways be able to get back to you or my advice postings right away ..dont ever think I dont care . i do .it takes an incredible amount of time to respond back.. to help everyone ..all i ask is please be patient ..and dont get frustrated or discouraged..
from no reply right away from me..

what I have described above is one of the main problems in life ...the abilty to put yourself in the other person you are comunicating withs place of thought..in other words what they are thinking when you talk them..and how they interpreted it.what sense of emotional expression you gave to them.while trying to cominicate.

all people are sensitive some more than others .there are ways to do this properly..unfortunatly most of society has really lost the abilty do this anymore ..the world is changing for the worse not better..

I feel I have a purpose in life as I did not before..my purpose is to help anyone ..and everyone change this or it will get to the point of self destruction .maybe a second coming of an apocolypytic type event .who knows u cant predict the future but one person can change it..

part 2 coming up .

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2013, 3:31 pm

my main problem [which I cope with in an idiosyncratic way] is that I long have been stuck in "the uncanny valley" due to my lack of fluency in body language. learning such [for me] has been akin to a cat learning to penetrate the impenetrable mystery of the doorknob. :scratch:

Blackpanther
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Aug 2013, 7:33 pm

Very good Question auntblabby

This Question of Body Language and facial expressions the answer is surprisingly
very simple it is MIRRORS the bigger the better a full
size swiveling floor mirror is best then you can see your whole body
.its like looking at a stranger .but the hard part is practicing . and taking full interest in it.do not get bored or frustrated it works and u will give you a prime example
ACTORS ACTRESSES all use MIRRORS to master theyre body language and facial expressions . they spend hours and hours in front of mirrors .COMEDIANS also do this as well .to try and get noticed by a producer .to become an actor or actress is theyre dream and they work very hard .

EMOTION IN YOUR VOICE comes by RECORDING your voice and practice putting certain emotions and put emphasis on words working with mirrors watching your expessions while you talk as well as applying emotion in your voice it is very hard work.
but it is not impossible ..

take it as a challenge .pretend its a school project or video game you want to beat .make it an obsession .if you really want this you have to make it happen .only you can make it hapen . nothing else will work as good as this period.

once you understand and start using your new found expressions in public without fear..you will start to see a different reaction in people. you will be addicted..

it is basically up to you to decide who you want to be when you see yourself in that mirror..that mirror reflects your personality your emotions your body language

auntblabby since you asked this question .my advice to you is play different music watch yourself in the mirror dance make sure its private..try dancing sexy try anything and everything .until you feel comfy with what you see...I did the same thing and actually turned myself on...it was incredible .like I say what you see so does everyone..

I have more ways to show you when you start your training. ask me if your having trouble I can get you started.

A mirror Is your best friend give it plenty of attention .
because thats what others want and need...

ATTENTION is the key in relationships and socializing
that will open the door to success .

pokerface
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2013, 7:36 pm

I am only going to give an answer to question 2.

I like seclusion, what's more I need it and I am not going to give it up. Ever!

Blackpanther
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Aug 2013, 8:33 pm

Thats great ..if you dont mind being secluded..I felt the same way as you ..that way I didnt have to deal with anyone or the problems they bring upon you.stress .socializing..dating...etc

but after years of being secluded ..you will get bored with the same old sub routines as I did .I tried to find other things to do to keep my mind busy .it worked great..after more years go by. you will start to wonder what your purpose is for living on this earth . you begin to start hating everyone and everything .blaming the world for the way you are..

now I am bored of video games .I still play once in a while..but I found people are much more intersting they are totally unpredictable it drives me crazy .but it also keeps me interested..its like a sims video game .. but a game of life in real time.

the older autistics and aspis know this already.

I am here to help prevent you from this .I can only offer you advice. the choice is yours to make.I can change your life only if you are willing.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2013, 8:42 pm

after 5+ decades of being a hermit, i'm too ingrained to really transform into a playah. but at least one very nice lady on WP seems to think i'm a good bet. :) she seems to accept me just as I am, which is a first for me :D

Blackpanther
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Aug 2013, 10:44 pm

Players are considered bad to women ..yet they always seem to go back that type of guy .some guys like easy women to put it politely.

But the real secret to meeting people in general is a certain mixture of confidence ..emotion and expression .

I have found if I walk around confident ..with a smile on my face . and instead of ignoring people I would make the first jesture by saying hi to women or nodding at guys that are uncertain of me.. or passing by..I noticed a smile back and a certain facial expression of approval
after I did .it made me feel good and excepted.I began to like that feeling and wanted more.

I noticed one thing that made me popular .a confident complete person that eveyone liked.

when I had a few drinks along with my new practiced body language and expressions in the mirror.. along with my practiced emotions and voice control ..I can socialize beautifully .my speech is incredible .I found even guys liked this and wanted to be my friend ..the word they used was they thought I was a (cool) person ..a complete stranger.. wow.I was blown away
i noticed my smile became real after that .it became natural..

I just want to say .if you want something bad enough .go out and do it ..bring your self confidence up..which brings me to another example.

I feared oral essays in school and talking in crowds of people as everyone watched..... I avoided them completely.
again liquid courage I call it..helped over come my fear of being center of attention.

I enjoy singing and practice quite often..peer presure should I call it maybe..but no I wont...a real friend wanted me to go with him to a karaoke night at a pub..
yes more socializing .I hope you guys are with me ad I share my view points.

now he has heard my singing and he thought it was great..I thought it needed alot of work still . I had a great deal of liquid courage that night because he wanted me to sing a song in front of the whole crowd...can u imagine how I was feeling ..when he handed in my name and song .he also secretly told everyone it was my first time . now thats a friend.

and he built up my confidence by saying nobody cares what you sound like ...they are all here to have fun..trust me .
my turn comes up so I sang my best song ..not facing the crowd at first...
and after I finished I got a huge ovation more than anyone I felt great .I loved it and now I was addicted
later on.I had guys .yes guys tell me I sounded great.

ok did anyone get the point of this ..no bragging is not the point..my point is
1. keep your positive friends they are priceless
2.confidence in yourself gets you anything
3.practice makes perfect
4.find a confidence builder .or even a prescription
5.stay positive .think positive..have faith.and patience
6. go out and try your new found abilitys.
7.you are smarter .use it to your advantage
8.do not strive for perfection .nobodys perfect.
9.do not get frustrated or embarrased .no one cares when you fail
10.trust me it works .I am now popular and I can get anything i want .working with mirrors has changed my life dramatically .I also changed what I didnt like about my looks..I stiill have issues with speech but I am working hard on it.

Blackpanther
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 Aug 2013, 8:53 pm