Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

vickygleitz
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2013, 3:35 pm

I have been a member of Mountain Air ranch, a nudist club in colorado for11 years. There have been a lot of political changes in the last year or 2. there is a whole long story but we are about to get kicked out because I refuse to lie about a potentially extremely dangerous situation a little girl is in, the rantings of a schizophrenic man[until his reality got so confused, one of my best friends, because people know that I have been considering suicide about not being allowed to tell the truth and because people are complaining about my stimming. One of the few things that helps my son deal with excrussiating pain marijuana. [he was the second minor in the state alowed to have it. ] and if we get kicked out he wont even be able to stay in a homeless shelter because they test for drugs.
All of our money is gone. We have nothing. I am dying anyway so wouldn't it make sense for me to leave this world of my own accord soon so that y husband and son are not homeless?I am so upset. i am not sure what is the correcgt choice.

LoverOfDragons
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Aug 2013, 3:52 pm

There's got to be some way for you guys to get out of that situation. Golly, I'm sorry things are like that for you and your family :(

vickygleitz
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2013, 4:47 pm

I can see no other way out that will protect my son and husband, ai will never understand why nice people, good peeople, truthful people are so hated by so many. Do you think my chemo is making things seem more hopeless. i loved these people and for so long I thought they loved me as well. Now I can't trust anyone. I am so afraid and so alone.I guess that maybe I could leave alive and go to a homeless shelter. then my family would still have a place to live.

LoverOfDragons
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Aug 2013, 6:14 pm

But why not go to the homeless shelter with your husband and son?
And I don't understand why nice people are always in bad situations. I for sure can sympathize and empathize what you're going through. I may not live a similar lifestyle as you, but I can understand what you're going through...in a way.

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2013, 7:40 am

You are in a difficult situation and sometimes, yes, being Aspie can make it seem even more grim because we get so anxious and so overwhelmed, much more easily than NT's. You said you are dying. Do you have a terminal illness? And please don't leave this planet on your own accord. No matter how bad things get your son and husband love you and need you. And I am sure others love you as well and want you to stick around. I just wish the absolute best for your family and I really hope that things will turn around for you very soon. I am sorry that you are going through this. Hang in there and hopefully you will be able to get help soon.