Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

29 Sep 2013, 4:21 pm

I've played many of these games. They are hilarious, to say the least.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2013, 9:30 am

It's the humour of the British version that I like the most, the surreal and obnoxious manner used to insult you is a winner for me.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2013, 8:22 pm

LexingtonDeville wrote:
Anyone remember this underrated quiz show gem that received its only British version 2 decades ago. Paul Kaye was hilarious as the host, the questions were surreal and side-splitting, and i always seemed to beat my friends and family until someone lost the damn disc about 5 years ago.

Jack Attack's, Dis or Dat's, Gibberish Questions, and even the Pub Quiz questions were the highlight of an otherwise brilliant quiz game. It's also funnier than the US version.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=xCCqWrdC26k[/youtube]

Believe it or not, it's now an online game. You need FaceBook in order to play. you also need some quid in order to purchase tokens in order to play.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2013, 8:35 pm

Love this game. I've been playing it on and off for two decades now. :D

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2013, 2:10 am

I played a demo of the first (American) game a lot when it came out, but that's as far as I ever got.

Played it with my brother, it was a lot of fun (especially since there weren't many PC games you could play multiplayer on the same PC), but just never had the opportunity to get into any of the other games.

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2013, 5:17 am

Meistersinger wrote:
LexingtonDeville wrote:
Anyone remember this underrated quiz show gem that received its only British version 2 decades ago. Paul Kaye was hilarious as the host, the questions were surreal and side-splitting, and i always seemed to beat my friends and family until someone lost the damn disc about 5 years ago.

Jack Attack's, Dis or Dat's, Gibberish Questions, and even the Pub Quiz questions were the highlight of an otherwise brilliant quiz game. It's also funnier than the US version.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=xCCqWrdC26k[/youtube]

Believe it or not, it's now an online game. You need FaceBook in order to play. you also need some quid in order to purchase tokens in order to play.

Downloaded it onto my IPad. It was enjoyable at first, but Cookie Masterson's humour is so bland and banal, so I deleted it. At least Paul Kaye gave Jack Cake life, I just prefer the old school British version.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty