Page 1 of 5 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Marcia
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 11:47 am

lost561 wrote:
Geekonychus wrote:
Fine I'll bite........

For starters I don't feel the need to call myself nice. I'm kind to the people I like, indifferent to most others and sarcastic/sardonic to the dumb people.

I have a self esteem higher than zero and don't judge myself based on my ability to get laid. I encourage others to do the same. Similiarly when someone is complimented I don't go out of my way to "prove" that they don't deserve it.

I don't resent an entire gender because I've been rejected before. Nor do I feel the need to denigrate thier problems as not "man-caliber" and then hound them for pictures to "prove" how much easier they have it.

I don't use generalizations, personal anecdotes and objectivist dogma to "prove" that my views are the only right ones. Only a truly self-absorbed person would do that.

I have a girlfriend and before that I managed to have sex fairly regularly as soon as I gave up on the self-defeatest attitude.

I don't claim to know more about what a woman thinks than women do just because I'm a "researched" male.

I think chivalry is an outated and pathetic concept and doesn't make a person a gentleman so much as a sexist douche-waffle. Women aren't to be reveeared or despised (which nice guys seem to do simulatenously) any more or less than a man. They suck equally.

I would suggest reading up on "Nice Guy syndrome." It's the prefect example of how socially awkward men should not act if they have any desire to not die a virgin........

The points I bolded have nothing what so ever to do with whether somebody is a nice guy or not. The rest is a fair response.

A nice guy can still have a girlfriend as you claim you have one, she just won't be good looking, and she will probably be overweight.

Chivalry is a tough subject, I personally believe in chivalry but I don't ever treat the women I take out for the first time with chivalry until I know that they appreciate it. Does that mean that I expect to get laid for holding the door open for the woman? No. Some women will indeed label you as the nice guy for holding the door open but that just comes down to seeing what each woman prefers. That's why my I tend to date women that are from third world countries from South America, and Asia in particular. Those women appreciate chivalry. American women don't seem to appreciate chivalry as much because they feel it sends the wrong message, so I let them open their own doors.. Nothing wrong with that. I just don't open doors for them.

I nearly choked on my Coco Pops when I read the bit I've emboldened.

Now I've stopped laughing long enough to type this, I wondered if you would be so good as to share with us, how you would define a Nice Guy (TM).

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 11:52 am

This whole nice guy vomit has to stop coming out of everyone's mouth.
If a person is nice, and they are a guy.............................................................................
.........................i left enough pause for you to figure out what the combo makes

If a person is what is depicted above in the comic, they are a perverted stalker with barely any social skills, AKA a whine ass.

There is no way if what this supposed mythical, legendary, stealth +99, and archaic 'Nice Guy™ №1 Mk-Lame (Extra Virgin)' thought was happening actually was, that any sane women would think the other version was happening.

Stop calling perverted stalkers "Nice Guys", and get your heads screwed on straight.

Chivalry isn't touchy, it is the respect of women and children on the grounds of taking a bullet for one or stopping a thug from attacking women. In simple terms, its keeping the chauvinist male from hurting the female, nothing more, and not touchy in the least sense of the word.

No one needs a woman's opinion that doesn't appreciate male hospitality, on chivalry or him being a nice guy and forever alone, cause you only need to not care what the heck everyone like that is saying, and actually not be a whine arse.

"You think I'm too nice, we'll then your an arse-clown, how's that?" That is soon to be a common reaction if you people keep caring what rich married women say about being nice to women.

You've blown chivalry up bigger than a MOAB on a mouse.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 12:10 pm

Marcia wrote:

Now I've stopped laughing long enough to type this, I wondered if you would be so good as to share with us, how you would define a Nice Guy (TM).

The nice guy is a term used by women in powerful countries to describe men who kiss their asses and act nice and fake to the woman in order to get sex. So the men are a doormat basically being fake but they have a motive so it's not really considered being nice.

This is why women go after jerks so much of the time. They want something different than the norm and the reason that guys are nice to women is because of their looks. They aren't doormats to fat women or unattractive women, only to women they find sexually appealing.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 12:18 pm

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 12:21 pm

lost561 wrote:
Marcia wrote:

The nice guy is a term used by women in powerful countries to describe men who kiss their asses and act nice and fake to the woman in order to get sex. So the men are a doormat basically being fake but they have a motive so it's not really considered being nice.

This is why women go after jerks so much of the time. They want something different than the norm and the reason that guys are nice to women is because of their looks. They aren't doormats to fat women or unattractive women, only to women they find sexually appealing.

I almost died at how dumb it is to think if the bold is true, the italic is true.
To even consider the Italic to be true, you have to be a jerk your self. Jerk isn't adonis btw.
The underlined is the biggest lie in human history, I can't even fathom what kind of evil came up with such a thing.
If it isn't nice, then his isn't a nice guy, a nice guy is thought of as a nice guy, because that is what the words nice and guy friken mean.
If he is a perverted stalker, call him a perverted stalker, saying nice guy when speaking of what you said above is like tearing the heart out of every guy who is actually nice and not a perverted stalker, and smashing it with your head on a bed of nails.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 12:23 pm

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 12:25 pm

Geekonychus wrote:

Is this supposed to anger me? That guy is a hopeless loser if he thinks that. And I don't hate anyone, just what they do and how they screw with the english language to make it so messed up I wish I were born speaking Serbian.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 12:26 pm

Geekonychus wrote:

Nice witty, Nice bold, Nice intelligent............

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 12:26 pm

appletheclown wrote:
lost561 wrote:
Marcia wrote:

I almost died at how dumb it is to think if the bold is true, the italic is true.
To even consider the Italic to be true, you have to be a jerk your self. Jerk isn't adonis btw.
The underlined is the biggest lie in human history, I can't even fathom what kind of evil came up with such a thing.
If it isn't nice, then his isn't a nice guy, a nice guy is thought of as a nice guy, because that is what the words nice and guy friken mean.
If he is a perverted stalker, call him a perverted stalker, saying nice guy when speaking of what you said above is like tearing the heart out of every guy who is actually nice and not a perverted stalker, and smashing it with your head on a bed of nails.

If you were a regular poster here you would know that "nice guy" is basically the term used to describe the type of man you just mentioned.

Perhaps a few women can weigh in on this subject, or you can go post on websites like loveshack or date hookup and ask women why they don't like nice guys. You aren't going to get as much of an in depth response from them as you will here but what I said is what they mean.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 12:28 pm

Geekonychus wrote:

That pretty much defines how life works folks.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 12:30 pm

appletheclown wrote:
lost561 wrote:
Marcia wrote:

You aren't saying anything new here. "Nice Guys(TM)" aren't really nice. That's the point. The exact opposite in fact. These types are worse than the jerks they claim are getting all the women.............

Anyone who feels the need to call themselves nice (as if they deserve a medal for being a halfway decent human being), 99% chance they are a complete dick and deserve the bed of nails to the head......... maybe then they might actually wake up.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 12:31 pm

Well, that is dumb. Anyways, why would I listen when I can date a nerdy girl who like dancing, techno and manga? No one ever said a mountain geek had to be a dummy and go after Brittany Spears. Golly good gosh!

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 12:36 pm

appletheclown wrote:
Well, that is dumb. Anyways, why would I listen when I can date a nerdy girl who like dancing, techno and manga? No one ever said a mountain geek had to be a dummy and go after Brittany Spears. Golly good gosh!

As long as your happy that's all that matters.

You are narrow minded though, you aren't able to see how your version of nice could be an as*hole in a woman's eyes. That will hurt you in the dating world.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 12:41 pm

If women prefer to date jerks, then why are all the angry WP men still single?
Edit: I could put "most of the" instead of "all" but I tire of needlessly walking on eggshells. We are men, after all :)

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 12:46 pm

I don't think the term jerk is used too much in England.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 12:54 pm

[Mod. edit: two images, more suited to the Adult forum than Love and Dating, have been redacted here and from later posts quoting them.]