Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2014, 1:27 am

HimekoShirayuki wrote:
sly279 wrote:
HimekoShirayuki wrote:
No, NT may be interested in you but will probably fool you and you trade for a "sexy and popular" NT, or just trying to have sex with you and then abandone you... The first case ever happened to me, but the second, I always run away from that kind of guy and they run away from me when I say I want to marry virgin... I have fear of men, seriously... :(

Geekonychus wrote:
Autistic men are gross. You should stay away. Far away.......

LOL, no! My ex-boyfriend was aspie like me, and I only dated him for being gentle and naïve, unlike the perverted, rude and selfish NT who i meet!

wanting sex doesn't make men bad. I won't date the women who say they waiting til marriage. doesn't mean I won't marry or stick with them for life. I'm quite loyal. I just also have a overactive sex drive and know I can't wait 2-10 years to have sex. i'd go crazy and then by the time we get married I will likely have lost all interest in sex as most men seem to when they age.

did you have sex or they abandoned you when they found out you won't have sex? the first would seem unfair but the latter is a personal choice which is ok just not for guys like me. though doesn't mean we can't be super loyal, romantic, trustworthy etc.

so you dated him only cause he was gentle and naive? or had other similar interest and wants and liked he was that way? just confused of what you mean.

I'm a bit naive myself, cause I naturally trust people I shouldn't.

sorry you had bad past experiences :(

It's because I not want make sex then they loses the interest. Is hurtful when you want a "romantic" relationship, a compromisse, but the other people just see you like a "play". I just have 16 years old too, but many girls of my age are sexually active and more sociable, vaidous, etc. I always be exchanged, because the guys tend to prefer that kind of "cool, popular" girl.well, about my ex, we had some interests in common, but it was more the fact that we understand each other well who joined us, but it did not work because I'm much more temperamental and unpredictable than him, but we are friends nowadays.I tended to rely on people easily, today I'm "almost paranoid"

well I don't think people should have sex until they are ready and want it. I personally need to build attachment and emotional connection.
like a play? o.O maybe you should go after different guys? I wasn't really anything in school, not a geek/jock/cool or club person. I didn't go after the cool or popular girls. your generation is quite messed up, but I do hope theres some good ones out there.