Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

pokeapoke
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Apr 2005, 4:19 pm

Does anyone know of some good dating sites for someone like me around 16 years old where you can search by profiles? I'm hoping I can find somebody like me using keywords.

jman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2005, 6:41 pm

You might want try mypace.com, its a good place for young people, i've met a couple girls in person off there...its also FREE so give it a shot.

Absolute_Zero
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2005, 8:29 pm

For popular pay sites, if you run full names through messenger searches, you often find the people. It rarely surprises them either since they do the same thing.

MSN is free and I have had mixed results.

Lets see....out of the last 10 people who were added to my list...hmmm, here's the breakdown.
3 were foreigners attempting to sell something, 3 were obviously web-cam prostitutes attempting to land a 'sugar daddy' to pay for their babies and 4 were good. Out of the good ones, two had boyfriends and one was too far away to date and one found someone because I was too slow to catch a date with her and she simply got bored.

Mar
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Apr 2005, 5:13 pm

jman wrote:
You might want try mypace.com, its a good place for young people, i've met a couple girls in person off there...its also FREE so give it a shot.

(MySpace.com)

jman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2005, 2:20 pm

Quote:
MySpace.com)

Doh!