Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2013, 11:11 pm

serenaserenaserena wrote:
goodbadenergy wrote:
i feel and look so different from everyone else. i contemplate suicide sometimes

The only reason that I ever thought about me commiting suicide at all was when why paranoia rose WAAAAAAAY too high after watching 1000 Ways to Die too much at one time.

Why the Sam Hill are you watching such a stupid program as 1000 ways to die in the first place? For that matter, why are you watching a sleazy channel like Spike to begin with? Spike is for the beer gut set, males over 21 who are over-sexed and losers.

BeggingTurtle
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 5:59 pm

I am constantly toe walking. It just makes me feel really light and I like the feeling.

vickygleitz
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 6:44 pm

i'm nearly sixty years old. I still have great legs and I attribute it all to my inability to stop walking on my toes.

goodbadenergy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Jan 2014, 11:27 pm

I have people laughing at me in public, looking at my hair (which is receding). I shouldn't feel bad about my hair because it was gross, thin, brittle, and dry anyway. Guys often crack a smirk at me, and girls sneer. No one wants to be my friend. I used to be a nice person. but i have become very bitter and mean and timid. I mean, what the hell is the point of being nice when people are just gonna think "what the hell does this ugly weirdo want". I have learned to rely on my self for things in life that most would need friends or a partner. People literally look me up on face book just to block me without knowing me very well. They just want to jump the gun! do you know how much this sucks.

goodbadenergy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Jan 2014, 11:17 am

People tend to look at me when i am "bouncing". Too top is off, i have an alpha male personality so i get 10 times more angry when someone makes fun of me than i rightfully should.