Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

goodbadenergy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Oct 2013, 8:48 pm

I am litterally so unhappy. I have been a toe walker since i was pretty much a toddler. I am now 27 years old. I am fed up with people judging me, and looking down at my feet when i walk. sometimes they even ask "why do you walk on your tip-toes". To top it off, i look like a short, ugly, fat gumpy ret*d. people often laugh at me. I am mad at my parents, and i constantly let them know that i have it very hard in life, and people don't wanna be friends with me because i am an "ugly ret*d". i don't think you can fathom how hard it gets sometimes, and how much it sucks being me.....

serenaserenaserena
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2013, 8:58 pm

That's very unhappy. :(
I wasn't too much of a toe walker, and I am not now. I used be be more of a spinner. I am only a slight spinner now, but not as much as before.
People stare at me for doing a lot of stuff, and they sometimes laugh at me, but when something gets difficult, imagine life as a video game instead! It always makes me feel happier or less stressed out.
hehe
edit: another thing that i do when I am not happy about something that is happening in life is I sit down, and I just ponder my existence and think about all of the things going on inside of my body like the blood pumping and the cells multiplying, and I think about the fact that everything's a choice, and everybody else is just little tiny living matter in a huge universe, just like me.

~~~
Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional.
~~~

BunnyMum
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Oct 2013, 9:07 pm

I'm 40 and I walk on my toes. I try to walk "normal" when I'm outside wearing shoes. I don't like wearing shoes and walking on my toes... which is why I kick my shoes off as soon as I get home.

But if I'm not wearing shoes, either at home or out and about (eg: at the beach... not that I go there much) then I'm walking on my toes.

I gave up fighting what is so natural to me a while ago. I'm happier that way! If others don't like it, that's their problem.

goodbadenergy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Oct 2013, 9:29 pm

i feel and look so different from everyone else. i contemplate suicide sometimes

LastSanityJermaine
Raven
Raven

07 Oct 2013, 9:38 pm

I use to walk like this but my dad noticed this and kept calling me out on it

serenaserenaserena
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2013, 9:39 pm

goodbadenergy wrote:
i feel and look so different from everyone else. i contemplate suicide sometimes

The only reason that I ever thought about me commiting suicide at all was when why paranoia rose WAAAAAAAY too high after watching 1000 Ways to Die too much at one time.

~~~
Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional.
~~~

retep
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Oct 2013, 9:58 pm

I don't walk on my toes exclusively, but I have always walked 'toes first'. That is to say I walk toe-heel, toe-heel - instead of the other way around. I guess it sort of goes with the territory and isn't overly unusual for us. Don't worry about it. At least no-one will hear you coming! :lol:

Now, as to the wanting to commit suicide thing... that's an entirely different ball of wax. Maybe you think your Fugly, but I'll bet neither your Mom nor your Dad think so!

I can promise you this! Nobody who matters would ever think so either!! !!

I've met some TRULY UGLY people in my life, and all of them had above average looks. Some of the very ugliest people on the planet are the "prettiest" and "best looking", so don't fall into the vanity trap!

It's what and who you are that really counts!

Have you visited "The Haven" section yet? Check it out.

goodbadenergy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Oct 2013, 10:30 pm

sometimes it just gets so hard. i am picked on, disrespected, and walked all over. i am at the receiving end of many jokes.

ExceladonCity
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2013, 10:50 pm

It's who you are. Period. Toe walk like you invented it. You'd be surprised at how swiftly you can hop from place to place while standing on your toes.

r84shi37
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Oct 2013, 10:50 pm

Don't worry about the toe walking. If people judge you then tell them to screw themselves. It's none of their business. I walked on my toes until I was 6-7 years old. I stopped on my own. Now I only walk on my toes going up and down stairs... among other times. But really, maybe see a pediatrician. They can help you with foot issues if you need them resolved.

Codyrules37
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2013, 8:16 am

yah i guess ur life does suk... (what else do you expect me to say? Everything is gonna be alright?)

All you have to do is not walk on your toes. And if you want, you can lose some weight. You can't change your height tho which sucks. Telling your life story on here isn't going to solve any problems. If you want to solve the problem, take the initiative. If you can't change, your toe walking then you can still lose some weight and maybe wear better clothes. Remember, people can make themselves better looking.

If you do these things, you will feel better about yourself.

sorry I sound rude but life is rude in general, if a man's gotta make it he's gotta be tough.

fibonaccispiral777
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Oct 2013, 9:49 am

Aw, that is really horrible that you feel like that, I send my regards. Just stay on this forum, we'll never judge you here :) Ignore whoever is making fun of you or being judgmental of you. Whoever it is, they must live in a world in which since they are judging other people it is possible that other people are judging them and thus at the end of day, in some strange way, they are going to be probably more unhappy than you are. People have been taught ever since they were born to walk a certain way, to talk a certain way and so forth and if you don't abide by such social norms, then you are somehow odd. People cling onto such notions because they are afraid, they worry that if such norms are such in place, everything will break down. You need to remember that therefore people are only judging you because they themselves are highly insecure. I'm sorry that is all I can say. I would embrace it though. It would be awful if we were all the same and uniform. Sorry, I probably sound stupid. Really tired.

AdamAutistic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2013, 6:45 pm

i also walk on my toes

Codyrules37
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2013, 7:52 pm

no I just have low empathy levels. A low mirror-neuron count and I dont express my emotions very often.

and you cant change walking on your toes? Well walking on your toes is better than not being able to walk at all. Make fun of people for walking on their heels.

LupaLuna
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 12:48 am

Wow! never really pay attention to it. I too walk on my toes as well. Never realized it until you guys brought it up. I don't know if it an autism thing of not but it sure helps with agility.

Fisplen
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2013, 1:41 am

I use to sometimes walk around on my toes until I just ' grew ' out of it at about the age of 10 , nobody really seemed to notice though , but I get where You're coming from , the names they get to You , don't they?

I just try to laugh them off and look down on thouse who opress me , it kind of helps , but I still get angry sometimes.