Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Mitrovah
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Oct 2013, 12:58 am

So, Im autistic and have Adhd i have been on and off Concerta for about 2 years. For one year it worked just fine for me, I was focused and was able to sleep, but I lost my pescriptions and had just run out and was without it for 3 days. Ever since then I have been suffering the most peculiar side effects. First, I have no appetite as long as the medication is in my system and when it starts wear off I feel intense hot feeling throughout my body and hunger cravings, and dehydrationwhich therefore forces me to eat and drink a ton late at night which keeps me up and I am hyper active forcing me to sleep during the day. I believe the hot feeling maybe caused by venoconstriction, when the blood pressure drops and my blood starts to flow back towards my heart, I more or less lost my job because of this struggle with concerta and my adhd but it is the only medication that doesn't make me manically depressive.
Has anyone had these kind of problems?, I am seriously considering switching to Effexor for treating my Adhd and autistic symptoms which concerta has done.