Fitness: What girls want vs guys vs WP girls.

Page 5 of 6 [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2013, 9:00 pm

Kjas wrote:
Food for thought: not only do aspie women tend to think in a less gendered way, certainly in a western society it could produce the effect you mentioned.

Personally, I know since I was raised by men and in 2nd and 3rd world countries primarily - it meant almost everyone in my area played sport. I've noticed a lot of guys who work out purely for looks reasons, really don't have the functional muscle that you need for sports. For that reason, I find guys with functional muscle ok, but when they just have muscle for form I don't really find that attractive. Most of the guys you posted in previous threads have been guys who work out primarily for looks, which was probably why I don't find them attractive because it looks unnatural to me.

Yeah, I think fitness relating to health is attractive in both males and females - although I have a long way to go I personally aspire to be fit and muscular (in terms of strength and agility, not asthetics and body building - waste of time and probably would restrict rather than enhance flow in movement).

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2013, 9:57 pm

From reading that I think I'm pretty close to an ideal male physique these days. I think..:scratch:

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2013, 12:32 am

Kjas wrote:
Food for thought: not only do aspie women tend to think in a less gendered way, certainly in a western society it could produce the effect you mentioned.

Personally, I know since I was raised by men and in 2nd and 3rd world countries primarily - it meant almost everyone in my area played sport. I've noticed a lot of guys who work out purely for looks reasons, really don't have the functional muscle that you need for sports. For that reason, I find guys with functional muscle ok, but when they just have muscle for form I don't really find that attractive. Most of the guys you posted in previous threads have been guys who work out primarily for looks, which was probably why I don't find them attractive because it looks unnatural to me.

It looks unnatural to me as well.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2013, 2:08 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I would donate to him some of my body hair.

That'd be hilarious if you actually sent him some in the mail.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2013, 2:34 am

Kjas wrote:

What do you mean by "thinking in a less gendered way"?

I was saying that I saw no woman (my surrounding, other boards..etc) liking such unnatural bodybuilders except on WP; it's much far more common to see here women posting celebs with obvious steroid use.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2013, 2:53 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kjas wrote:

What do you mean by "thinking in a less gendered way"?

I was saying that I saw no woman (my surrounding, other boards..etc) liking such unnatural bodybuilders except on WP; it's much far more common to see here women posting celebs with obvious steroid use.

IDK about that, Boo. I see this kind of thing all the time...

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2013, 3:07 am

Americans...

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2013, 3:25 am

I don't really get it, personally. It's not just Americans, though. It's western women in general. It's quite tame as well. Trust me, many men would be shocked and possibly horrified at what women say about men. 8O

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2013, 3:30 am

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
I don't really get it, personally. It's not just Americans, though. It's western women in general. It's quite tame as well. Trust me, many men would be shocked and possibly horrified at what women say about men. 8O

OH now that's interesting!!

TeaEarly, GO!!

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp5709687.html#5709687

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2013, 4:04 am

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:

Enlighten me. Most of my female friends don't say too much, but these one girls I met were seriously talking about how large their boyfriend's penises were. Why the hell do I want to hear something like that?

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2013, 5:16 am

As various "private family beach vacation"-photographs of Brad Bitt show, the man has no prob with acchieving a 0815 normal belly, when he is actually not filming. So its not his normal look, but simply a film look.

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2013, 5:54 am

Schneekugel wrote:
As various "private family beach vacation"-photographs of Brad Bitt show, the man has no prob with acchieving a 0815 normal belly, when he is actually not filming. So its not his normal look, but simply a film look.

Not sure there. Like you don't see any pics of brad pit fat, maybe now, but not when he was younger, fight club was 1999. He probably roided himself up on troy though.