Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Bifford
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Nov 2013, 12:33 pm

This is horrible but it is unusual for a community to react so viciously towards a weirdo. I'd like to know more about what this guy was doing. The article says a charity group helped him move several times and he still kept getting into trouble. I'm an aspie and I've never had problems with my neighbors.

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2013, 5:06 pm

Quote:
He was said to have shown prurient interest in the children who lived in the maisonettes and played on the grassy quad onto which they face, even taking pictures of them on his iPhone — a claim which, though refuted by the police, I still heard repeatedly this week.

So the idea that he was taking pictures of children is just a rumor. The "play area" is just the green space in front of the houses... not a playground or child-only zone at all.

The only person we know was watching children was the amateur surveillance man, Daniel Perry, who caught Mr. Ebrahimi's murder on video while trying to catch the teenage vandals who had slashed his tyres.

Quote:
‘He always seemed to be staring at her, and it made her too nervous. People are calling him a victim, but he wasn’t as innocent as they say.’

Staring at people is not a crime. It is something a stay at home guy whose only interests are his cats and plants might do without realizing the discomfort his gaze might cause. But we don't know that he actually stared at anyone--just that "he seemed to be."

The rest seems to have been imagined by his killers and then mistaken for reality.

In any case, he was not photographing children on the day that precipitated the reaction that led to his murder, he was photographing family groups, including the drunken men who went on to kill him.

Quote:
Officers have since issued a statement saying that they found no indecent or suspicious images on his camera or computer.

But blaming the victim is OK if he is unpopular, or weird, or if people can imagine that he might be up to something untoward...
:(

People suck.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2013, 9:26 pm

hell is other people.

Bifford
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Nov 2013, 2:40 am

Ever lived on a council estate? It doesn't take much to make people hate your guts. You just have to be a little different.

05 Nov 2013, 2:54 am

really Poor :cry:

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2013, 4:40 am

it shoudnt matter what he had it was still a couple of complete tossers setting fire to an inocent victim.
disgusting whatever labels he had placed on him.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!