Page 2 of 4 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2013, 1:27 pm

smudge wrote:
What about your thick 'brows, Miss Boo?

I am just following the stupid trend, teehee.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2013, 1:29 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
Do the Angry Girls also launch themselves at pigs? ;)

:pig:

It all makes sense now, thanks JM for solving this mystery.

singularity
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Nov 2013, 2:53 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
LogicalMolly wrote:
In your example, it's not just the eyebrows that are disturbing. It's also the extreme lip gloss and the eyeshadow and the eyeliner and the fake eyelashes.

She seems to be going for the "Circus Clown" look. It looks like she might be quite a pretty girl underneath all that, but until she wipes it all off, I guess we'll never know.

Well those with such eyebrows often are heavy make up users -

here's a better example found by google, that's the most common eyebrows "variation" I am seeing in my everyday life:

And the more closer they get to you, the creepier they look. What's wrong with bit of hair?

Is Groucho Marx popular in your country? Perhaps with the local tattoo artists?

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2013, 4:04 pm

Why something as permanent as a tattoo?Styles change,I don't get doing something permanent to your face that you may regret later.At least when the thick bushy Brooke Shields eyebrows were in style they were real,and saved a lot of time in plucking the brows.
I can see someone with incredibly thin brows getting a natural looking tattoo for color,but those just look sort of cartoonish.And the last girl is so pretty,the heavy eyebrows do not go with her face.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2013, 4:16 pm

and you know what's funny, I don't know a single one male who doesn't dislike those eyebrows, there's a consensus among men how ugly they are and they make jokes about them.

Hmm, this kinda proves that women don't do these crazy stuff for men.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2013, 4:21 pm

The majority of men here don't like heavy make up.A few women here wear it,mostly women that work in the bank or other office.The majority of the women here wear no make up or very little,maybe mascara and powder.If you put on makeup and it's 90 and humid it just melts off.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2013, 6:59 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
LogicalMolly wrote:
In your example, it's not just the eyebrows that are disturbing. It's also the extreme lip gloss and the eyeshadow and the eyeliner and the fake eyelashes.

She seems to be going for the "Circus Clown" look. It looks like she might be quite a pretty girl underneath all that, but until she wipes it all off, I guess we'll never know.

Well those with such eyebrows often are heavy make up users -

here's a better example found by google, that's the most common eyebrows "variation" I am seeing in my everyday life:

And the more closer they get to you, the creepier they look. What's wrong with bit of hair?

shes gorgeous but the eyebrows are fugly

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2013, 7:37 pm

She's so pretty, I could forgive the eyebrows for that!

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2013, 7:46 pm

Her eyebrows look like they belong to Mii characters from Nintendo systems. Why do women do this?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 1:22 am

Kinme wrote:
Her eyebrows look like they belong to Mii characters from Nintendo systems. Why do women do this?

Or angry birds.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 1:24 am

JanuaryMan wrote:
She's so pretty, I could forgive the eyebrows for that!

Sigh, I don't think you ever saw such eyebrows for real.

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 3:38 am

If the guy wants to win the argument with her, all he has to do is point at her eyebrows? :P

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 3:50 am

When I look at their faces, all I see is eyebrows.

Pretty face or gorgeous face... it matters not anymore when there are such eyebrows, they dominate the whole face :lol:.

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 4:32 am

Misslizard wrote:
Why something as permanent as a tattoo?Styles change,I don't get doing something permanent to your face that you may regret later.At least when the thick bushy Brooke Shields eyebrows were in style they were real,and saved a lot of time in plucking the brows.
I can see someone with incredibly thin brows getting a natural looking tattoo for color,but those just look sort of cartoonish.And the last girl is so pretty,the heavy eyebrows do not go with her face.

Natural make up tattoo is understandable for me, so it doesnt follow trend, but you simply colour the normal natural lip lines to make them more precise, do a normal Kajal around the eyes and pronounce as well the natural forms of eye brows. My sister did that already 15 years ago, and it simply gives you the advantage with waking up with a 0815 standard Make up in the morning, without wasting time for it.

Additional, all kind of make up tattoos are normally done with none-everlasting colour, so after 3-5 years they fade and need to be renewed.

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 4:34 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
and you know what's funny, I don't know a single one male who doesn't dislike those eyebrows, there's a consensus among men how ugly they are and they make jokes about them.

Hmm, this kinda proves that women don't do these crazy stuff for men.

Sounds like the problem with the AXE deodorants. I never heard a woman say something positives about that AXE smell, while I head lots of woman cursing about it. Still men seem to think, that woman like horrible stinking men. XD

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2013, 5:10 am

Stalk wrote:
If the guy wants to win the argument with her, all he has to do is point at her eyebrows? :P

I don't know how you are still single.. :roll:

sorry, this is a personal attack on your person. someone should ban me. Please. Pretty Please.