Should I just leave the both of them?

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Shiznown
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Nov 2013, 6:33 pm

Well since the guy is dating Girl A and has been with her since they were kids, he won't believe me over her, so I'm thinking I should just let them all go. I'm just worried I'll let my feelings for Girl A get the best of me, or since she's manipulative she might post photos up I sent her, I don't know..

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2013, 6:37 pm

Geekonychus wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
Shiznown wrote:
Girl A made me tell her boyfriend the guy I was talking to that I was just leading him on

IMO this is the worst bit. She can't make you lie to someone. You should have told him the truth of what was going on. Neither of the females sound like they are worth the effort. I feel mentally exhausted just reading the story.

Yeah. The OP is being waaaaayyyy too passive about the whole thing. Girl A sounds like a manipulative jerk. He should talk to this guy he likes and be honest about the situation. Based on the info we have, he's done nothing wrong and should stand up for himself.

Let's cut the person a little slack. If many guys here were given the same opportunities to date/sleep with multiple people and their only problem was 1 of those people they'd be passive as f***, too :lol:
Having said that, your advice is probably best IMO. Before it gets too complicated OP should take a little control of the situation and stand up for himself.