What physical traits do you find attractive in men/women?

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Finchel_Gleek
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Nov 2013, 11:59 am

Just wondering what other people find attractive. For me, I find guys with brown eyes, brown hair, and great smiles to be very sexy. :wink: If he's smart, that's another plus. My Aspie guy that I'm interested in at work has all of these traits. Don't know if this true or not, but I remember reading something years ago that said people with darker hair and eye colors, such as brown, are good people to have babies with because they have strong, dominate genes and their genes are generally a lot stronger than someone with mostly recessive genes, such as myself. What I read said that because of this, babies born to parents where one parent has the strong, dominate genes and the other has mostly recessive genes, the baby will usually take after the parent with the more dominate genes, which is good for the baby because he or she is at less risk for developing certain diseases and things like that.

Ferrus91
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Nov 2013, 12:16 pm

Finchel_Gleek wrote:
Just wondering what other people find attractive. For me, I find guys with brown eyes, brown hair, and great smiles to be very sexy. :wink: If he's smart, that's another plus. My Aspie guy that I'm interested in at work has all of these traits. Don't know if this true or not, but I remember reading something years ago that said people with darker hair and eye colors, such as brown, are good people to have babies with because they have strong, dominate genes and their genes are generally a lot stronger than someone with mostly recessive genes, such as myself. What I read said that because of this, babies born to parents where one parent has the strong, dominate genes and the other has mostly recessive genes, the baby will usually take after the parent with the more dominate genes, which is good for the baby because he or she is at less risk for developing certain diseases and things like that.

Eh, they have dominant phenotypes for hair and eye colours. This doesn't necessary imply the same for the rest of their genes, although granted being in a population which has light hair/blue eyes could imply a genetic bottleneck for the specific population.

I don't know, I kind of like different things in different people, and a bit of aesthetic variety is always nice.

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2013, 2:18 pm

I am definitely attracted to girls with long, straight black hair and very light (almost white) skin. Unfortunately, that seems to be the one demographic that hates my guts for no reason. I'm generally attracted to very feminine features and dress and that's definitely a challenge given my blonde haired, half-tomboyish girlfriend.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2013, 5:54 pm

Topic 129392312.

I like guys with:
-pimples on their asses
-chankles
-crooked teeth
-purple, blue or green LONG hair
-pale skin, almost vampire goth like
-short legs
-bmi of over 33

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2013, 6:10 pm

Cute pair of buns. Slender waist.

Moviefan2k4
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2013, 6:27 pm

Some women seem to have a very "soulful" aspect to their eyes, with a quality that just draws people in. I've only seen it a few times, but there's a strange connection formed in that moment, and its very attractive to me.

A great smile is also very important, but my tastes are what I'd call "90% angel, 10% devil". Its the kind of expression where you can almost hear the wheels turning in the person's head, usually with a slight (not overt) naughty edge to it.

Body-wise, I'll admit right out that I'm what was once called a "breast man", though I don't find myself attracted to huge proportions. I feel great sympathy and compassion for women like Soleil Moon Frye, who underwent reduction surgery after getting up to a 38DD at age 15! There's a certain point where I just think to myself, "that's way too much".

I prefer slender shapes over pencil-thin, and I'd really like women who are fairly tall, too (I'm 5'11").

Bodyles
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2013, 1:33 am

I tend to be most attracted to women that could be described as 'cute'.

I do really like a nice round butt, perky (but not necessarily large) breasts, and pretty eyes though, in terms of specific characteristics.

However, I'm not really that picky in terms of looks actually, within certain limits.
So I find many, many women to be attractive.

VIDEODROME
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2013, 1:40 am

I've noticed that for some reason I am turned on by tall women.

Edgar
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Nov 2013, 9:54 pm

If I were normal in this regard, I would see myself with someone androgynous and with a personality equal to Spock or Data from Star Trek.

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2013, 2:57 am

I like

larger men
very tall men
green eyes
lots of facial hair
lots of long head hair
lots of body hair
unique teeth
pimples
weird gait
incredibly smart
glasses
bedrooms full of figurines
messy
like junk food
lazy
into computer games

either or not these are just traits that i actually prefer or traits that usually accompany something i prefer, i am unsure. But they tend to be what i like.

So I'm never in a rush

BlackImage
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Nov 2013, 7:20 am

I'm attracted to-
bigger guys (like fat men- yeah im weird lol)
taller guys
blue eyes
video gamers
geeks - well cos im a geek
Intelligence
sarcasm

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2013, 6:15 pm

For me, a really wide range of physical traits can be attractive if on the right person, ie. if there is a spark, we have a similar outlook on life and relationships, our energies play well together, I admire his character, etc. On the other hand, it's really hard for me to find someone physically attractive, if those other harder-to-define qualities aren't present.

I am pretty partial to dark eyes, though. And, the occasional redhead for some reason. Redheaded guys with that really pale, freckily sort of skin. Goodness gracious.

Mackica
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2013, 8:55 pm

Height,athletic body,smile,longish/wavy hair,dark skin,slight stubble.Lucky I found them all in one man! :D

Finchel_Gleek
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Nov 2013, 10:49 pm

My Aspie guy that I'm attracted to is really tall, has a slender body, light brown hair, and brown eyes. Yup, he's a hottie! :D

Sono

15 Nov 2013, 1:21 am

However hard the media tries to get me to prefer vampires or zombies I just can't seem to manage it. I guess I'm too into human men.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2013, 9:26 am

Eyes. Pretty eyes. And lots of head hair (not long), and a cute smile.