Latest Research Shows: Chicks really do dig fancy cars

Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2013, 5:58 am

I have a female buddy who caught a guy we barely knew earlier driving a fancy car and she literally said "this is the car he drives??" - she started inviting him to our group outings a week later and her interest in him can't be more obvious.

And she's the type of overweight girl who constantly complains about how she's always single and how guys are shallow and after looks.

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2013, 6:07 am

ArrantPariah wrote:
http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/ferrari-prank-by-true-story-asa-proves-some-women-only-care-about-money/story-fnjwmwrh-1226756029870

Quote:
Ferrari prank by True Story ASA proves some women only care about money

SO IT turns out chicks really, REALLY dig fancy cars. The type of car a guy drives is apparently way more important than personality, intelligence or looks. And now there's a video to prove it.

Four regular guys hired a 2013 Red Ferrari Italia 458 and took turns driving around Las Vegas to see if they could pick up girls, no matter what they looked liked or the lines they used. These guys managed to get girls to ditch their friends, standards and even their boyfriends, all for a sweet ride in that beautiful car.

One lady's lack of interest completely disappears when she sees the Ferrari. "You wanna go out with me now?" one of the guys asks her.

"It's the car," she reminds him. "It's the most beautiful car I've ever seen". When she finds out she's not really on a romantic date, but the subject of a hilarious social experiment, she goes ballistic. "I would only go with you, if you were having this car. So you're a f***ing a**hole, f*** you."

So fellas, get yourself to a Ferrari dealer ASAP.

You really have to learn the usage of words, describing a certain amounts.

Will it be easy to find videos, showing guys, that go for big tits? - Yop.

Is that the "ultimate proof, that all guys are brainless monkeys that only goes for big tits"? - No.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2013, 2:33 pm

Schneekugel wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/ferrari-prank-by-true-story-asa-proves-some-women-only-care-about-money/story-fnjwmwrh-1226756029870

Quote:
Ferrari prank by True Story ASA proves some women only care about money

SO IT turns out chicks really, REALLY dig fancy cars. The type of car a guy drives is apparently way more important than personality, intelligence or looks. And now there's a video to prove it.

Four regular guys hired a 2013 Red Ferrari Italia 458 and took turns driving around Las Vegas to see if they could pick up girls, no matter what they looked liked or the lines they used. These guys managed to get girls to ditch their friends, standards and even their boyfriends, all for a sweet ride in that beautiful car.

One lady's lack of interest completely disappears when she sees the Ferrari. "You wanna go out with me now?" one of the guys asks her.

"It's the car," she reminds him. "It's the most beautiful car I've ever seen". When she finds out she's not really on a romantic date, but the subject of a hilarious social experiment, she goes ballistic. "I would only go with you, if you were having this car. So you're a f***ing a**hole, f*** you."

So fellas, get yourself to a Ferrari dealer ASAP.

You really have to learn the usage of words, describing a certain amounts.

Will it be easy to find videos, showing guys, that go for big tits? - Yop.

Is that the "ultimate proof, that all guys are brainless monkeys that only goes for big tits"? - No.

That was inside a quote of the original article. But, yes, boobies can be quite captivating.

violaniketa
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Nov 2013, 7:35 am

As a woman, I could not care less about cars, but it seems like men in these forums don't really have a lot of experience with women and so they base their opinions off of mainstream media stereotypes of women.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2013, 7:47 am

Guys will date somebody just for her car too. Don't put it all on girls. When I had the pro stock Mustang, I had guys all over me wanting to go out with me and I knew it was the car. Here's how you can tell "Yeah, I'll go out with you Saturday but you ain't driving" and he goes "Never mind then".