Page 1 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

JoeDaBro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Nov 2013, 1:34 pm

Mine would be a room with walls made out of exactly 24 TV screens, each one of them playing a Lucky Star episode [episode 6 replaced with the OVA for obvious reasons]. Lucky Star. Lucky Star. Lucky Star. Lucky Star. Lucky Star. Lucky Star.

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2013, 2:05 pm

It would be this great palace with a large training ground where I and the other dwellers of the afterlife would fight all day. Come eventide, we would gather at a long dining table, eating the copious meat of a giant boar... whose meat grows back every time after having been slaughtered.

We would all be looking forward for the day the Gods invite us to do glorious battle against the wretched giants, a battle in which we will all find our final demise; save for two people, who will go on to repopulate the new world.

JoeDaBro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Nov 2013, 2:09 pm

CyclopsSummers wrote:
It would be this great palace with a large training ground where I and the other dwellers of the afterlife would fight all day. Come eventide, we would gather at a long dining table, eating the copious meat of a giant boar... whose meat grows back every time after having been slaughtered.

We would all be looking forward for the day the Gods invite us to do glorious battle against the wretched giants, a battle in which we will all find our final demise; save for two people, who will go on to repopulate the new world.

Until the creators make Season 2 after much fan backlash.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2013, 2:46 pm

A total lack of my existence... like the total nothingness before my birth in which I knew no misery.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2013, 3:48 pm

I have to agree with Lace-Bane: a place where there is no pain, misery and suffering for me. I won't be under threat of homelessness. People would accept me just the way I am even if that means I'd have to be normal. Things would come fairly easily to be like it does with normal people. I would have musical talent and be a popular musical star.

pete1061
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2013, 3:49 pm

Getting stoned all the time with no burnout and no tolerance building up.

Diagnosed in 2005

saxifraga
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Nov 2013, 3:53 pm

Lace-Bane wrote:
A total lack of my existence... like the total nothingness before my birth in which I knew no misery.

this

JoeDaBro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Nov 2013, 4:07 pm

EXTREME POST OVERLOADDDD lets do this LEROY QUOTEKINS

Lace-Bane wrote:

One problem:You wouldn't be in it.
redrobin62 wrote:
I have to agree with Lace-Bane: a place where there is no pain, misery and suffering for me. I won't be under threat of homelessness. People would accept me just the way I am even if that means I'd have to be normal. Things would come fairly easily to be like it does with normal people. I would have musical talent and be a popular musical star.

If I had to be neurotypical, I would make everyone in the world autistic. This is the same madman who obesses over Lucky Star, if you think that that was mad. Well, this post made it worse. I have an overobession and Cave Johnsonesque. Be afraid.
pete1061 wrote:
Getting stoned all the time with no burnout and no tolerance building up.

Now this is what I was looking for! A good laugh!
And last but not least:
saxifraga wrote:
Lace-Bane wrote:

this

WHAAAAAAAAAAA

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2013, 7:53 pm

Mine is a place where there's lots of neurodiversity and multiculturalism. Everybody would be accepted as they are and there would be no pain. Jesus would be there as well. :)

AdamAutistic
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2013, 8:20 pm

based on my "interests"

an endless supply of pizza and i never get fat!

i would be able to play my video games all the way to the end without getting sleepy and taking breaks.

and a special boyfriend.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2013, 8:48 pm

HOME!

Heaven would be an infinite realm of existence wherein any location I might occupy would be exactly where I belong.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2013, 8:49 pm

The Cayman Islands before humans arrived.

JoeDaBro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Nov 2013, 5:26 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
Mine is a place where there's lots of neurodiversity and multiculturalism. Everybody would be accepted as they are and there would be no pain. Jesus would be there as well. :)

No pain, no suffering, complicated words and jesus? Hmmmm....
Drunk guy:Hey, watch this. [smashes beer bottle against own head and everyone laughs]
Jesus:Hey man, good to see you made it to heaven. Beer fight?
Drunk guy:Sure, dude.
AdamAutistic wrote:
based on my "interests"

an endless supply of pizza and i never get fat!

i would be able to play my video games all the way to the end without getting sleepy and taking breaks.

and a special boyfriend.

"special" boyfriend? I'm right here, sis.
Fnord wrote:
HOME!

Heaven would be an infinite realm of existence wherein any location I might occupy would be exactly where I belong.

Cool. Fnord heaven would have a lot of robberies though. [SMART JOKE]
Misslizard wrote:
The Cayman Islands before humans arrived.

Kinda wierd, but OK.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2013, 3:54 am

the summerlands. the bright worlds. the elysian fields. paradise. the astral plane/mental plane/celestial plane.

Quill
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2013, 11:56 am

Mine would basically be a place where I could imagine and create anything and live out a bunch of different scenarios. It would kind of be like living in a video game, movie, or book. I could interact with other people who want to do those things too, or I could just create fake people for the situations that I make up if no one else wants to participate. I could also go around and take part in other people's worlds and ideas, if they wanted other people to participate. So, I would basically live out a bunch of different lives and just have fun doing all kinds of adventurous things with total control over everything that happens.

It would be kind of like writing, except more real!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2013, 1:07 pm

Quill wrote:
Mine would basically be a place where I could imagine and create anything and live out a bunch of different scenarios. It would kind of be like living in a video game, movie, or book. I could interact with other people who want to do those things too, or I could just create fake people for the situations that I make up if no one else wants to participate. I could also go around and take part in other people's worlds and ideas, if they wanted other people to participate. So, I would basically live out a bunch of different lives and just have fun doing all kinds of adventurous things with total control over everything that happens. It would be kind of like writing, except more real!

then you might check out the following flicks to watch-

*the adding machine
*made in heaven
*what dreams may come

all of them have elements of what you mentioned.