Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

zac115
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Dec 2013, 8:20 am

iv been called a narcissistic as*hole so many time but i never understood what it meant :huh:

bleh12345
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2013, 8:42 am

It means someone who is full of themselves and lacks compassion or enjoys hurting others.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2013, 8:49 am

Narcissistic personality disorder, often coexists with Antisocial personality-disorder(sociopath).

zac115
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Dec 2013, 8:50 am

well i really dont trust people and i think that every one is a moron ( cuz they usually are) damn didnt know that :/

bleh12345
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2013, 9:12 am

Some people are morons, but it's generally not socially acceptable to insult someone. Besides, we can't all be geniuses in everything. :lol:

How do you usually word things to another that you consider a moron? And do you consider these people friends?

zac115
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Dec 2013, 9:49 am

Quote:
How do you usually word things to another that you consider a moron? And do you consider these people friends?

well i have a IQ of 110 put when i hear people talk about something and they mess up on the most important details its just very madding and i think that people don't like to talk to me because i use big words and yes one of them i consider a friend but he is less of a moron and more my voice of reason

bleh12345
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2013, 10:06 am

Well, let me put it this way: If someone called you names all the time, would you not care? Wouldn't you be hurt?

If you're not hurt, do you still think it's possible for others to be defensive when you call them a moron? There are ways to communicate with people that don't include insulting them. If these people are intolerable, maybe you shouldn't associate with them. However, in life, we often have to associate with people with loathe. The reason for pretending to be nice is to get socially ahead. A good example of this would be in an employment situation.

Sometimes people think they are right, but are wrong. How do you know they wouldn't correct their information if you pointed them to it? As long as you don't call people you care about, police officers, and people who can fire you morons, you should be good in life. Some people will think you are an as*hole for simply disagreeing with them, even if you present a rational case, after all.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2013, 10:30 am

bleh12345 wrote:
As long as you don't call people you care about, police officers, and people who can fire you morons, you should be good in life.

Or random people who may possibly beat-him-down for it. :roll:

I get what the OPs saying though. I get highly-irritated too by alleged "NTs" that regularly say/do stupid things that don't make any sense. :?

zac115
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Dec 2013, 11:13 am

really ( i in my mind i do think i need to change my outlook on life) but just don't care for people all my life iv been pick on and bullied ( even got kick out of school for being framed by bullies) so i developed a idea that people are evil and will try to use what ever they can against you but now im getinng lonely and even more angry and i don't know what to do

any way thank for listening to me vent

Thelibrarian
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2013, 12:42 pm

zac115 wrote:
really ( i in my mind i do think i need to change my outlook on life) but just don't care for people all my life iv been pick on and bullied ( even got kick out of school for being framed by bullies) so i developed a idea that people are evil and will try to use what ever they can against you but now im getinng lonely and even more angry and i don't know what to do

any way thank for listening to me vent

Zac, I think a lot of us have been bullied and treated unjustly at one time or another. But just as we wouldn't want to be judged by the actions of an Adam Lanza, it is also not fair to judge all NT's by the actions of the worst among them. I would encourage you to see NT's as individuals.

As far as making friends with NT's goes, I can't relate to most NT's at all, even if I don't hate them. But there are some NT's I do get along with well, and it might be the same for you. It's just a matter of finding them, and that takes time and getting outside of our comfort zones a bit.

Good luck.

bleh12345
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2013, 2:17 pm

It's funny. It's almost as if by talking, you are giving yourself further abilities to be introspective.

I understand being bullied. Yes, I also forgot try not to call people morons who look like they could kick your booty. Maybe you can keep this one friend, and just not call him a moron? Who knows, you might very well have justification for calling them this. I know some pretty ignorant people who refuse to ever be rational. I hope you're able to not drive your friend away by remaining kind to him/her. If you can do this, you should be good. If the worst that happens to you is you get called a narcissistic as*hole by other people besides your friend, oh well. Just understand that sometimes this can have real life consequences such as being arrested, fired, beat up, or people leaving you.

It seems like you're just being defensive. If you were bullied a lot, it makes sense for you to be extra defensive in order to protect yourself. Could this be possible?

zac115
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Dec 2013, 8:44 pm

bleh12345 wrote:
It seems like you're just being defensive. If you were bullied a lot, it makes sense for you to be extra defensive in order to protect yourself. Could this be possible?

yes i am very defensive i mean what dose a dog do you kick it in the face every day. one of two thing 1.its going to tuck tail and run 2. its going to turn around and bite you. i chose not to run away from things to i go head on and use logic to beat people and make them go away

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2013, 3:04 am

Just a question: is English your first language?

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

bleh12345
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2013, 3:45 am

I see, I see. I'm sorry. I hope you can find good people to be around like your friend! Maybe this will help you be less of an "as*hole", even though you just seem like you are feeling the aftereffects of bullying.

Logic is good. Always keep an open mind, and be willing to admit when you were proven wrong. :)

zac115
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Dec 2013, 7:50 am

Who_Am_I wrote:
Just a question: is English your first language?

no Russian is