Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2013, 7:39 pm

Ends first couple days of January...so what, like 2 weeks?

So...I wanna learn guitar...I don't have an amp or a tuner, probably should at least pick up a tuner haha. Gonna wipe the couple $s of debt off my library account and pick up a couple of guitar/music books.
I wanna learn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rRswchslsA and lots of other power metal!!
Nofx-the decline
let it snow- buncha other holiday songs
the remedy by Jason Mraz
Sweet honey bee

Idk some jazz maybe

I already know "Closing Time" a couple Deftones songs, and "Jump into the Fog", and Pokemon Gym theme ....all simple power chord songs.
Anyways, I'm mad at lol everyone in my drama class especially this guy who brings in his guitar all the time...I know it's not people's fault, but I feel alone...LOL it's the f*****g DRAMA KIDS for God's sake!! ! I can't get into any groups of people in there lol, and I know this is a childish sentiment but it's good motivation haha.

Same goes for lifting weights...I used to lift like mad last year but I was underdeveloped (still kinda am) and I couldn't get that strong...

but I'm ready to have a full split body daily routine, not just basic DL/Bench/Squat/maybe curl crap I usually have been doing...

I also finally have time to get through A Guinea pig's History of Biology and definitely pick up 1984, Ulysses, and Genome: The autobiography...and I'd definitely finish Bioshock and even do the entire run of Ico/SotC, but I only quit my compulsive gaming habit/light addiction last week, so I have to be careful and my time would be full as it is.

http://dwarsement.com/2013/11/30/being- ... sturbator/

Also, I somehow need to get a job...It seems immensely difficult since it requires some serious Theory of mind over the f*****g internet.

that's why it's an afterthought...but what would be the best way to organize these activities?