Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

jerry00
Toucan
Toucan

25 Dec 2013, 10:08 am

Yeah. Now I am actually curious how they met eachother, I wish I was at the time.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2013, 10:12 am

I would have to say that based on how quick your old acquaintence was to protect her when she felt "upset" with you, they would have dated at some point.

TheDoctor82
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2013, 4:13 pm

If it makes you feel any better, two years ago a former classmate overdosed on drugs, and passed away. My class was freaking out about it on Facebook, and someone asked in his memorial thread what happened.

I responded with "overdosed on drugs", and several folks in the thread jumped down my throat about it, as the thread was "supposed to be a tribute thread". I retracted my response out of respect, and then apologized to the people who I'd apparently offended.

Interestingly enough, despite the fact that the offended party unfriended me, everyone started coming to me, and asking me what happened, and apologized for that guy being an @$$hole.

The most awesome thing about that night?

While my class was screaming at me, and proving to me how shallow they still were 10 years later, my room-mate sent me a text asking me if I was ready to watch some stuff we'd recorded. At that moment, I smiled and said "yeah".

They could scream at me all they want, and trash me all they wanted; my room-mate knew me, and wanted to spend time with me. At that moment I thought "what I was seeing online was my life then; this is my life now...and I couldn't be happier in regards to it" :)