Oh, stop trolling already! 42%  42%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 12

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2014, 8:23 pm

Raptor wrote:
/\
Believe it or not, everyone is not as partisan as you......

I think you come pretty close.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2014, 8:32 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
/\

Not really. Yesterday I said this:
Raptor wrote:
Schweitzer has an NRA "A" rating which is one good thing, as long as he holds to it. I have mixed feelings about his stand on other issues, some good some not so good. In some ways he might be better than some of the candidates the GOP has propped up in the past two elections.

You would have NEVER said anything even this positive about any Republican.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2014, 9:07 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
/\

Raptor wrote:
Schweitzer has an NRA "A" rating which is one good thing, as long as he holds to it. I have mixed feelings about his stand on other issues, some good some not so good. In some ways he might be better than some of the candidates the GOP has propped up in the past two elections.

I have in personal life, outside of WP. In fact, I'll say right now, I hope Megan McCain runs for office, because she's the kind of Republican her father used to be.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2014, 9:26 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
/\

Raptor wrote:

I have in personal life, outside of WP.

With 15584 posts in less than 4 years it doesn't look that way. :P

Quote:
In fact, I'll say right now, I hope Megan McCain runs for office, because she's the kind of Republican her father used to be.

And you'd vote for her, a republican?
What has she promised you?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2014, 10:10 pm

^^^
I doubt she's going to run for state office here in Washington. As for President someday - - who knows, anything's possible.
And as for her promising me anything - nah, I just like curvy blonde chicks - just ask my wife.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

09 Jan 2014, 11:49 pm

Megan McCain?!?!?! Have you ever heard her speak? The gal has a sub 100 IQ. A straight up ditz. Just because she supports gay marriage doesn't make her any more enlightened or some sort of a maverick. John McCain comes from the Peter King wing of the GOP BTW, he's a disgrace to his party and America. The only positive to come out of the Obama presidency is that McCain isn't.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 12:38 am

Jacoby wrote:
Megan McCain?!?!?! Have you ever heard her speak? The gal has a sub 100 IQ. A straight up ditz. Just because she supports gay marriage doesn't make her any more enlightened or some sort of a maverick. John McCain comes from the Peter King wing of the GOP BTW, he's a disgrace to his party and America. The only positive to come out of the Obama presidency is that McCain isn't.

I have heard her speak - in interviews, admittedly - and she doesn't sound like she's sub par intellectually. Plus, she comes across as honest - something lacking in most politicians of either party.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 1:13 am

Jacoby wrote:
The only positive to come out of the Obama presidency is that McCain isn't.

I don't know, we might have been more liberal under McCain. :wink:

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

10 Jan 2014, 1:37 am

Dox47 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
The only positive to come out of the Obama presidency is that McCain isn't.

I don't know, we might have been more liberal under McCain. :wink:

McCain would of probably dropped the bomb by now

how many countries has McCain wanted us to invade since Obama has been president? I lost count.

sonofghandi
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 8:02 am

Jacoby wrote:
John McCain comes from the Peter King wing of the GOP BTW, he's a disgrace to his party and America.

John McCain has been in a steady downward spiral since he began his political career. He used to be much more moderate than he is now. He got pretty twisted along the way during all of his power struggles. He is a completely different entity than he used to be.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 11:49 am

sonofghandi wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
John McCain comes from the Peter King wing of the GOP BTW, he's a disgrace to his party and America.

John McCain has been in a steady downward spiral since he began his political career. He used to be much more moderate than he is now. He got pretty twisted along the way during all of his power struggles. He is a completely different entity than he used to be.

I think a big part of that has to do with his morphing political identity. He had for a long time been every Democrat's favorite Republican, earning his reputation as a maverick and critic of his own party. Then, he played the part of Bush's lackey in return for being Bush's heir-of-parent - a role which he obviously despised; sucking up to a man who had derailed his presidential ambitions with racist innuendo of allegedly having a black child out of wedlock in his previous bid for the White House. Then, running against Obama, instead of reclaiming his role as a maverick, he had allowed his running mate to define him as a right wing candidate. After losing the election, an embittered McCain seemed for a long time revel in his new role as sore loser and gadfly attacking President Obama, and proclaiming himself to be not a maverick, but a partisan. Not only does the public no longer believe him to be the authentic article as an honest politician, but he probably no longer believes himself to be that, either.