Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2007, 5:26 am

hmm.

Popsicle
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 2:04 am

Well, first these women may have been a bit drunk. They may not have gotten angry because they knew the aggression would likely not go any further. Or they may have been feeling uneasy but giggled as a sort of defense mechanism. Some people do giggle if confused or feeling awkward or afraid believe it or not. Women are taught NOT to be aggressive or rude, or hurt someone's feelings. They were likely confused.

I have heard of a lot of gay men oddly enough who are fascinated by breasts. They love to grab at them (think: Isaac Mizrahi on the red carpet). But that's all they want to do. It doens't mean those women enjoyed it though. They just likely didn't know how to react. Some people laugh when they are nervous, too.

Bottom line I would not waste time being jealous of men you are not in competition with. They pose absolutely no threat in terms of sex or dating who you wish to. If you want to go around grabbing strangers' boobs at parties then I guess you can envy them. To me that seems a silly thing to do though.

Since or if dating within your major causes drama or gossip or problems then do not do so. Hang out with, or ask out, some poli sci majors or something. I'm sure there are women in every type of subject at school. Get into some clubs or activities on campus. Sounds like you are hanging out with the same bunch too often.

Why do women hang out with gay men? Many reasons, from friendship to understanding (women and gay men both do not have it very easy in society, in different ways, to put it extremely simply) to compassion to safe cuddling. If they are not ready for a commitment it may be all they want or need for the moment. Solution? Don't waste YOUR time on women who are not ready for you.

Hope that helped.

NeoPlatonist
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Feb 2007, 3:30 am

@Popsicle

Very true, I am spending way to much time with theater majors. However, I don't know many people outside of the department which is something I need to work on.