Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Larsen80
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Jan 2014, 5:30 pm

As if the guy hasn't enough challenge in shape of drama and cyberbullying caused by his excentric and bizarre online life. He and his mother's house was on fire.
http://www.sonichu.com/cwcki/Destructio ... %27s_House
I do feel sorry for this guy. But man, try not to be like Chris, forgodssake.

SquidSocks
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Jan 2014, 7:34 pm

Yeah, this guy gets it bad. How long ago did this happen?
Didn't he say someone stole his medallion once?

chris5000
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2014, 8:40 pm

Larsen80 wrote:
As if the guy hasn't enough challenge in shape of drama and cyberbullying caused by his excentric and bizarre online life. He and his mother's house was on fire.
http://www.sonichu.com/cwcki/Destructio ... %27s_House
I do feel sorry for this guy. But man, try not to be like Chris, forgodssake.

seeing the videos of his house it was not very surprising there was a fire. it was packed floor to ceiling with horde

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

13 Jan 2014, 12:20 am

This is just tragic. The poor guy has gone through a lifetime of pain, but this is even worse. :(

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Magneto
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2014, 8:53 am

Perhaps this is for the best. They escaped the fires unscathed, including the pets from the looks of things, so it was only possessions that were destroyed. Considering that most of the possessions were stuff they needed to get rid of anyway... they are insured, but whether or not the insurance will be willing to pay out much for a fire that was caused/promoted by their actions is a different matter.

Hopefully, when they get a new home, they'll get a new start. It's a chance for Chris to not give out his address, and for him and his mother to not accumulate junk. Who knows; maybe it will shock him enough to get him to change...

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2014, 1:50 pm

Never heard of this guy before.

Was he already in the news before this happened?

Larsen80
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Jan 2014, 5:31 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

No, he is not known outside of the Internet. It is hard to categorize him. He is not a typical blogger, vlogger, webartist or whatever. He makes som fanfiction cartoon characters but they are not his claim to fame as such, and he probably has no income from his works. He is a severe case of Aspergers and possibly other personality disorders. He has gained some attention on 4chan and encyclopedia dramatica for his strange appearances, and the link in my first post is comprehensive wiki devoted to documenting and rediculing him. Without a doubt the most bullied non-celebrity on the Internet. Through the years this massive bullying has not discouraged him enough to take a hiding for a while.

He is a victim but IMO also quite selfdestructing. Kinda sad story.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2014, 6:37 pm

Damn!

Interesting on many levels.

Have long wondered at this 21st centurey phenom of how the lines are starting to blur between fame and non fame- thanks to the internet. Back in the 20th centurey you were either famous, or not. There wasnt this gradation between the two states that we have now in which half of the younger generation on the whole planet knows your name just because you make a fool of yourself on the web on a regular basis!

And he sounds like a curious headcase. As you said- he may be a victim- but he seems to aid and abett his own victimization.

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2014, 1:41 pm

SquidSocks wrote:
Yeah, this guy gets it bad. How long ago did this happen?
Didn't he say someone stole his medallion once?

I have always heard that he was told to either burn it or shove it up his rump, he chose to shove it and had to take photos and post them. He was told that he would get his Xbox account information or something the similar...

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2014, 1:47 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

Yes for winning a Sonic the Hedgehog contest (he was marginally normal back then) and later for jacking up someone's property.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4W3X7ODT5c[/youtube] CWC back then

AND
CWC now. Makes me want to invent a time machine and a time-stasis device as well...

Magneto
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2014, 5:45 pm

..wut...?

I think what he really needs to do now is to get off the internet and sort his life out. Or be limited to 2 hours a day, and those 2 hours will be reading Cracked.com articles by David Wong, John Cheese and others about why it's his fault his life sucks (and what he can do about it).

heavenlyabyss
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2014, 7:00 pm

Links not opening for me.

The guy clearly has Aspergers. People should just leave him alone. He's actually the one who is trolling the entire internet, not the reverse -- if you really think about it.

Larsen80
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Jan 2014, 4:56 pm

CyborgUprising wrote:
Yes for winning a Sonic the Hedgehog contest (he was marginally normal back then) and later for jacking up someone's property.

Thanks, that was news to me.

Kind of sad to watch footage of that 12 y.o. autistic kid and think "oh, he seems intelligent and adequate on most levels, just lacking a bit social and verbal skills. He will learn and adapt, no worries. He can have a good life." But no :-( And that's the story of me. I had challenges as a little too, but it was not in cards that my life would become the failure it currently is.

Fact is, that some people will never find a meaningful interaction with society. The story of Christian Weston Chandler is disconcerting.

nolaclane
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Jan 2014, 2:31 am

I am really very sorry to hear about this loss. May the house stand on again.

jly88
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Jan 2014, 5:24 pm

Yeah, I'm kind of on the fence for how I feel about all the Chris-Chan drama. Don't get me wrong, I do feel bad for the guy- if you know anything about his story, then you probably know how much of a number his parents did on him (supposedly leaving him with an abusive babysitter when they would go out drinking, enabling his selfish behavior by catering to his every whim, etc). But I also believe that you can only take the autism card so far, and in Chris's case he has been told on multiple occasions that he needs to get help and yet he adamantly refuses to do so (at least as of the last time I heard he has still refused). We're also talking about a racist homophobe who spends his welfare money on PS3 games, none of which I think autism is a legitimate excuse for. I don't know, maybe it's all a matter of perspective since I'm fairly high functioning in comparison to Chris, but autistic or not I think that somewhere along the line you need to be held accountable for your behavior and actions.

All that being said, I do feel bad about his house burning down. That's just awful.

Magneto
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2014, 5:16 am

Eh, I don't feel bad about his house burning down, considering he was the one who set fire to it... and it wouldn't have burnt if it hadn't been full of junk.