Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2014, 6:02 pm

I was wondering if anyone thinks he could be on the spectrum.

Tahitiii
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2014, 6:27 pm

I don’t think so. He’s amiable, sociable and just not too bright.

micfranklin
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2014, 9:52 am

Even if he was, he's got nothing on Sheldon. Not even close.

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2014, 10:16 am

Zack reminds me of a t-shirt I saw long ago that read, "Body by Soloflex...Brain by Mattel."

He's the stereotypical dumb jock. Handsome, probably good in bed, dumber than a bag of hammers.

The kind of guy Penny would go crazy over before she met Leonard and realized how DUMB he actually is.

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2014, 12:09 pm

micfranklin wrote:
Even if he was, he's got nothing on Sheldon. Not even close.

Sheldon is the star. You cannot dismiss or ignore Sheldon. Zack is like an asteroid. I think the viewers don't give much thought to him but I think he is interesting. Maybe, the writers just did not do much with him.

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2014, 12:18 pm

zer0netgain wrote:
Zack reminds me of a t-shirt I saw long ago that read, "Body by Soloflex...Brain by Mattel."

He's the stereotypical dumb jock. Handsome, probably good in bed, dumber than a bag of hammers.

The kind of guy Penny would go crazy over before she met Leonard and realized how DUMB he actually is.

The thing that fascinates me about Zack is that he is interested in science even though he is terrible at it. I also wonder if he is low IQ or has serious executive dysfunction. I think he could get the basics of science if someone with extreme patience carefully explained it to him. Although he is physically attractive, he might not be good at sports. I would rather spend time with someone not so smart but interested in what I am interested in than someone really smart but they are not interested in what they know.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2014, 4:58 pm

If anything, Zack, for all his lack of intellect, is a nice guy. Not at all like Penny's earlier boyfriend who Leonard and Sheldon had gone to collect the money he still owed Penny - and got pantsed by him for their trouble (he literally stole their pants!).

FallingDownMan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jan 2014, 11:25 am

Zack reminds me more of the jocks back in high school that used to try to copy my tests and homework. They weren't stupid, just spent too much time on sport activities to do their homework, or study for their tests. Or too busy chatting with each other in the back of the class room to hear the teacher.