Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

InterestingIsabella
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

18 Feb 2014, 1:15 pm

im so confused! my bf didnt talk to me in 3 days but now i know hes having family issues which i feel bad, ive been thinking before that i might of broken up with him for not talking to me cause honestly i can write everything hes talked to me about on half a sheet of paper....i feel so alone and even at school i dont see him..
my ex bf really still cares about me and it frustrates me a little but i just dont think its right to go to him , he's been doing drugs and smoking alot..i just contacted my friend thomas from my old aspergers group and we might meet up not this weekend but next, i miss him and hes really goood at giving advice but im not to sure about girlfriend boyfriend advice..well he's good at listening...

lots going on in my head...

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2014, 1:40 pm

Honestly, you're still in high school. Don't take high school relationships all that seriously. Because I know me and all the guys I knew in school sure didn't.

Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2014, 6:21 am

so your options are a guy who ignores you or a guy who does drugs

i suggest neither

No matter what kind of issues he faces I'm pretty sure if he cared he could talk to you at some point during those 3 days, especially if you go to school together..