Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2014, 1:19 am

As I just said in my own self-oriented line , here I am again .
Briefly , the rehab place I am at is nice , but they have stopped providing me with as much medical care as they were before , and , briefly , are , kind of , pushing me towards OK'ing an big operation , which I could - resignedly :( - do , but I'd kind like to have a " last dance " :cry: first , and , frankly , maybe go to another US state and have , if I must have it , that operation there , and the rehab that would lkiely be nessecary there , not in this state -

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2014, 4:52 pm

the operation will likely prevent a premature death due to sepsis or stroke, chronic infections and embolisms often go together, it happened to my old man. please reconsider.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2014, 7:53 pm

k you , ab , but , (I have siad this to you off-board , just now...........) , I AM NOT saying " I won't have that operation ! !! " , maybe , like to have it in this projected new area for me , for reasons I have outlined in that other form of communication .

uote="auntblabby"]the operation will likely prevent a premature death due to sepsis or stroke, chronic infections and embolisms often go together, it happened to my old man. please reconsider.[/quote]

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2014, 7:55 pm

any further delay is a gamble. just saying.

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2014, 12:43 am

khaoz wrote:
I relay tini kits time to hunker down and get prepared, zsave whet we can ad be ready for ecertymg ans anything. The (the far righ), with their eager, young virgin followera, want to virtucally throw us to the street with nothing. Better to save what cyou can, learn what you can and form strong, faithful allaimaaaanes with lik minded poeopl. ztheoe who would puch cuc donw are no people at all. ano souls or conscience. ZTheir whole existence is dreiven by money. they cannot see beyond the money how good they actually have it. and they blindly follow the ones who sone care, who will begin abew, with nothing, like wimd animals. yes its gonna get rough but the good of us have o]\power abds rigt on ou r side. we,unkily they, are civilized and cax eee not on;ly what we have, but how to maintain it. irregardlesx that antics of the pridfilled anarchist waving the radibd flasgs. xi think I finally time to bear amr. w alreadly possess the braings.

If I didn't know any better, I'd sy I was inebriated, but I know is just my medication

Hello to self from future date and time, when you return again to medicated state could you please translate this slew of syllables so that maybe I could understand what myself was trying to say at a previous date and time?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2014, 10:48 am

It's lousy typing.

The content's not all that unusual.

Anyway: good luck in your quest.

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2014, 3:55 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
It's lousy typing.

The content's not all that unusual.

Anyway: good luck in your quest.

Nothing to do with the typing. I don't know what medication I was under the influence of when I wrote that. I don't recognize any of it.