Never 30%  30%  [ 51 ]
I have been sexually abused but never raped. 7%  7%  [ 12 ]
I have been sexually abused but never raped. 16%  16%  [ 28 ]
Total votes : 170

cannotthinkoff
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jun 2014, 1:55 pm

I beg your pardon for my endless ignorance, but how can a male be sexually abused? Unless he is literally a child?

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2014, 2:30 pm

cannotthinkoff wrote:
I beg your pardon for my endless ignorance, but how can a male be sexually abused? Unless he is literally a child?

I was drugged and tied up by a female when I was 15. When I woke up she was on top of me and yes I was being raped. When I yelled I was knocked out by a whiskey bottle upside the head.

If you're asking about the actual mechanics-- a man can get an erection from stimulation, regardless of emotion or intent just as a female can get lubricated from stimulation regardless of emotion or intent.

cannotthinkoff
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jun 2014, 2:42 pm

Aristophanes wrote:
cannotthinkoff wrote:

I was drugged and tied up by a female when I was 15. When I woke up she was on top of me and yes I was being raped. When I yelled I was knocked out by a whiskey bottle upside the head.

If you're asking about the actual mechanics-- a man can get an erection from stimulation, regardless of emotion or intent just as a female can get lubricated from stimulation regardless of emotion or intent.

This is horrible I am sorry you had to go through that. It's hard to imagine there are women so wicked like that, that is really disgusting. I suppose I just always thought about the force imbalance, because I know how much stronger men are. But there are no limits to peoples deviance sometimes..

Webalina
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2014, 9:43 pm

cannotthinkoff wrote:

Not to be too crude or blunt, but man being forced to perform oral sex on another man is a form of rape/sexual abuse as well.

Go as far as you can see. When you get there, you will see farther.

Nonperson
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 9:21 pm

Sexually abused by older kids in school - never raped.

Austeja
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Jun 2014, 11:36 pm

Adult female raped once by an adult male. Happened in a public library where he was working.

Friends of his spoke to the police before I reported it and the guy was never charged.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

18 Jun 2014, 4:53 pm

I used to get felt by a couple girls in middle school, so I avoided them and actually informed the teacher. Then I grew up to be heavier and taller than those girls so that stopped.

I've been groped a couple times in Portland, mostly in old town. Again, I'm taller than a lot of people around me and strong looking, and people tend to leave me alone whenever I wear something rugby related. One guy asked me if I was legal once (which I most definitely wasn't). :eew:

Regardless of that though, it's a problem for all genders and ideally should be shot out of existance.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

18 Jun 2014, 5:16 pm

I am a man, but no.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Azereiah
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Jun 2014, 7:17 pm

Male, have been assaulted.

Was in my sophomore year, and an older girl started off flirting with me (and I denied her). Over the course of the year it escalated from that and staring to her trying to give me lapdances, groping me, and slapping my ass. Never reported it.