Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

mrwhite23
Raven
Raven

17 Mar 2014, 1:11 am

Don't bother commenting on this if you haven't played it.

Is it possible after allying the boomers with the NCR and disabling Mr. house but not killing him can you with the help of YES MAN use the platinum chip to awaken and upgrade the Securiton army under the Caesar's legion base and have them fight on the same side as the NCR at the second battle of hoover dam against the legion?

also where can I find the brotherhood of steel bunkers or any enclave armor?
I've got the explorers perk so I just need a location.

stardraigh
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2014, 8:30 am

The BOS are located in a valley south west of Black Mountain. You'll find it when you find a chainlink fence surrounding nothing except a few bunker entrances.

I found enclave armor through random encounters.

I don't remember about the order of upgrading the securitrons.

My Blog
Deviantart Page

ShadyChris
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Mar 2014, 3:50 pm

You can follow the Yes man line at any point after sorting out Benny so it's possible to upgrade the robots but if you go too far through his quests it commits you to his ending and I think it can make the NCR and Legion a bit cross and locks out their quests. You get a warning before that happens and they go outright hostile though.

I don't think you can actually use any of the robot horde, I remember only getting a couple of them while the rest trashed the Fort. When I did the Yes man ending I think they fight from the NCR side of the fort and I don't remember NCR being hostile at the battle, but they weren't allied as such so that might be as close as you can get.

The BOS bunker is in a bomb shelter in Hidden Valley which is in the area around Black Mt. They send patrols sometimes so you might get slightly brutally murdered if you're not prepared for it but I think that's just at night.

You can get Enclave armour from the companion from the Mormon fort through his quest and there's an unmapped place somewhere across the river from Cottonwood which has a dead guy wearing it but I think that area can be a bit buggy. Think there are some Deathclaws around there too.

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 4:29 pm

If you go with yes man and fight against the legion, the NCR will come at the end and the robots will fight against them with (or pretty much for) you.

Don't remember exactly where the enclave armor or the bunker is relative to any other locations.

FrankiDelano
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Mar 2014, 6:40 pm

(New Vegas: Endings) This will answer any questions about any of the endings you have.

Also here's a map with the location of hidden valley. (Hidden Valley Map)

If you want full Enclave armor then you need to complete Arcade's quest chain. (For Auld Lang Syne)

mrwhite23
Raven
Raven

24 Mar 2014, 6:49 am

I found the hidden valley bunkers
how often do the brotherhood send out patrols?
and is it just me or does it seem rather scary down there?