Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2014, 12:57 pm

bobba wrote:
Yes it is. It scares most women away. Being virigin as a 23 year old is proof that there is something wrong with me.

Why would a women choose me when she can choose another better guy and she knows it?

I was a virgin until almost 30. My Ex at the time acted REALLY weird around me after we did it for the first time. I later found out she assumed I was lying because I was so good at it. Sometimes being inexperienced can be a good thing: you have no bad habits. Just remember is relationships and in sex to take it S-L-O-W and realize it's not that big of a deal and nobody can tell anyways.

I know exactly how you feel. I've been told I'm exceptionally good looking but I spend until my mid 20s loathing my appearance because every girl I knew thought I was ugly and disgusting and loved to frequently mention it. I will NEVER forget I ran into one of those 'popular' girls last year and the stunned look on her face. "(First Name)? (First & Last Name)? Is that REALLY you?" She looked AWFUL :lol: Last I saw here she insulted my looks and by lack of friends and now I was at work at had FOUR people lined up to talk to him about something.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2014, 6:35 pm

bobba wrote:
Yes it is. It scares most women away. Being virigin as a 23 year old is proof that there is something wrong with me.

Are you serious?
I lost my virginity at 24 and I'm not completely revolting looking.

My mother said it to me and now I'm saying it to you. People are all talk, especially young people talking about sex.

Do you know they are laughing at you? Or are they just laughing in general? It's taken me 29 years to learn it, but people aren't all that concerned about people who aren't themselves. Unless you look really silly, I don't see why they would laugh at you.

Do you wear odd clothes or do your hair an odd way or something?