Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2014, 11:34 am

Ashley

She's pretty good looking, fierce, headstrong, (more than likely due to the chip on her shoulder from her family's history) and into poetry. She's might come across a as bit of a racist, but that's kinda understandable due to what happened to her grandfather. She eventually grows to understand and love all aliens after she's had enough time around them.

Liara

She's a smart, strong, workaholic that's kind to her friends and loved ones and ruthless to her enemies. Needless to say she's very beautiful. She can be a bit off socially at times, which I think adds to her charm. (for me atleast) She's the first girl I fell in love with when I started playing the game nearly 7 years ago, so she holds a special place in my heart. I really hope she's back for the next game.

Jack

Brashness, power, beauty, and possibly psychopathy all rolled into one, Jack is quite a handful. I may have been attracted to her due to her perceived victimhood and self-pity since it remind me alot of well... me.

A bit of a backstory, she was kidnapped from her mom when she was just a baby and sent to a death camp basically. There they tortured and preformed gruesome experiments on her along with other kids because of their biotics. (play the game to understand that) While not doing that they were locking in cages.

TL;DR one day, when they were old enough, the kids revolted. Everyone ended up dead accept for Jack and she escaped. She spent years using her childhood as an excuse for the horrid things she did and the things done to her. Until she found someone that loved her just for the person she is, not for her body or biotics, and despite the things she's done or were done to her.

Now she teaches young students that have the same biotic abilities as her, only this is on the up and up, and the students volunteered. She's come to care for them as her family.

All three beautiful and strong women whom I love in different ways. I wish the Oculus Rift/VR technology was more advanced so I can interact with them on a deeper level emotionally and physically.

There's no mindgames/mental gymnastics, no ridicule, no laughing behind my back, no more being used, no more of this crap about confidence and nice guys, just love with my girlfriend.

Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2014, 12:49 pm

Damnit, if you're going to find imaginary girlfriends, at least be original and invent your own.

but I admire your insanity regardless!

In the fiction, women pretty much have to love you, you're the last hope for the galaxy after all.

Btw Jack would most definitely be wearing the pants in any relationship, I don't care if Shepard is some sort of badass marine grunt, any partner she might have will have to be the most pussy-whipped thing in the planet, aggressive doesn't even begin to describe her.

saraip
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Apr 2014, 1:52 pm

MR20 wrote:
All three beautiful and strong women whom I love in different ways. I wish the Oculus Rift/VR technology was more advanced so I can interact with them on a deeper level emotionally and physically.

There's no mindgames/mental gymnastics, no ridicule, no laughing behind my back, no more being used, no more of this crap about confidence and nice guys, just love with my girlfriend.

In other words, not "real world" relationships, but still real to you. I get that.
I wish guys were different too, but instead, I've resolved to do some work changing myself instead. Probably going to take a long time, but at least I will open up the playing field a little.

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2014, 4:21 pm

Klowglas wrote:
Damnit, if you're going to find imaginary girlfriends, at least be original and invent your own.

but I admire your insanity regardless!

In the fiction, women pretty much have to love you, you're the last hope for the galaxy after all.

Btw Jack would most definitely be wearing the pants in any relationship, I don't care if Shepard is some sort of badass marine grunt, any partner she might have will have to be the most p****-whipped thing in the planet, aggressive doesn't even begin to describe her.

mmm who says I'd have a problem with that :wink:

Eccles_the_Mighty
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2014, 4:33 pm

I'll have some Ashley please, just wait until the girlfriend has removed her hands from my throat :lol:

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2014, 5:00 pm

Seriously, no more dork/nerdy/loser jokes, no more being made fun of just for wearing clothes that "aren't in style". No more being put down because you're socially awkward.

Just women that love you, I just wish VR tech was more advanced than it is now. I'd spend just about all day everyday with them.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2014, 12:49 pm

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2014, 2:24 pm

I don't get it?

All I know is there is a lot less drama, heartbreak, ego, and mindgames with those girls than the ones in real life.

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2014, 12:11 pm

Hello? Anyone else with girlfriends like the ones I mentioned that they want to share?

FrankiDelano
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Apr 2014, 12:40 pm

But Human colonies are still disappearing across the galaxy.

michael517
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2014, 9:31 am

LOL AspieOtaku! I totally get it!

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2014, 10:55 am

I guess I am a video game character.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2014, 4:12 pm

Jade of Beyond Good and Evil game is the best female game character in my opinion.

Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2014, 5:51 am

Ahh I miss jade, she reminds me of one of my friends who has a terribly silly sense of humor, and because of the french origins of that game (he's french canadian).

That game gave me a Saturday morning cartoon vibe, that world could of made a great 90's cartoon.

Loved agent double-H, or was it Tripple H? (i forget). His line "Carlson and Peters!" is charming stuff, it's those sort of things that make the hallmarks of a good 90's cartoon, and then his frequent quoting of that book is fun.

And they seemed to be hinting at a romance between him and Jade, could totally see it formulating in the sequel (if that ever gets made)

Such a shame that game is only like 9 hours long, those characters and that fiction deserved better.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2014, 6:04 am

^ At least she doesn't moan "Ohh"/ "Ahh" at every jump like Lara Croft and other female characters. I played it in french btw.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2014, 8:18 am

I ended up getting together with Garrus in the end.........

He showed me is callibrations. 8O