Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2014, 8:18 am

I ended up getting together with Garrus in the end.........

He showed me is callibrations. 8O

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2014, 10:46 am

Nice to people in this thread agree. I'd prefer virtual girls over real ones any day.

You don't have to put up with them making fun of you for liking "weird things", not wearing the latest fashions, not talking or looking a certain way, or just being mean in general.

And like I mentioned earlier, no mindgames, no ego, drama, double standards, or any of the headaches that comes with associating with them.

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2014, 10:57 am

No more being made fun for being a geek, a nerd, for looking a certain way, and being different in general. This also applies to the so called "alpha" males in real life as well.

f*****g as*holes. People like me are always being s**t on for being "loners", "socially awkward" or "not having enough physical contact with other people" We're consider losers. Why the f**k would you make an effort to hang around people that are going to treat you like s**t anyway? f**k that.

f**k the pressure society and the people in it place on us to look and act a certain way to avoid being ridiculed. f**k real life, I can get all my "social interaction" (friendship and romantics all included) off my computer and video games.

Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2014, 11:01 am

I actually didn't even know Jack could be romanced in ME2 and 3....replaying those games now just to sea how psychotic she is during the intimate moments, (and it's been awhile anyways) her bawdiness is golden.

I'm going to feel like an evil puppet master in forcing Shepard into wooing her, I'm sorry Shepard I need to do this for laughters sake! Please understand! I'm sorry you feel emasculated when you're around her, but it's just too hilarious to pass up.

Stargazer43
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2014, 5:52 pm

You forgot Tali, she was my favorite character from the series!

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2014, 10:46 am

Seems like people are ignoring my posts in here. Why?

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2014, 1:19 pm

I was hoping to find some like-minded people here.

I know there are some, I just wish they'd respond.