Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Quix
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

20 Feb 2007, 11:58 pm

Don't feel bad about not being in a relationship yet. I'm incredibly naive and clueless when it comes to women. I didn't have my first relationship until I was 23. I've had women offer to buy me drinks, get me to come to their place to show me a book, tell me how lonely they were or follow me around. And you know what? It never occurred to me that they were interested in me. I couldn't read their signals and just thought they were being friendly. They all misread my actions as rejection and were offended.

The whole dating game is a hard struggle for us, but you will learn and improve over time. Don't be afraid to get rejected. If someone isn't interested in you then move on, don't waste your time. And there's nothing wrong with being single. Spend your free time improving and making yourself a better person. I'm very glad I didn't get married and settle down at a young age like some of my friends. I've done so many things to challenge myself and make myself a better person that I would have never done otherwise.