Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 2:25 pm

Well, I think he's in jail. He had his probation that he was on and he hasn't been going because he didn't have the money for it. I'm sure they drug tested him, and he's smoked weed with other folks (no, he doesn't buy it himself he doesn't have the money - he doesn't even have money for cigarettes) and I'm sure they locked him up. He hasn't come home yet so I guess he's going to do time. I'll have to call up there later on and see whats going on with him. Just wanted to update ya'll.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 3:09 pm

Oh wow, that would be a shame. Definitely keep us posted.

Wreck It Ralph

Last edited by skibum on 05 May 2014, 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

limping2victory
Raven
Raven

05 May 2014, 3:17 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
2wheels4ever wrote:
This sort of gives me an idea; have people on the spectrum move there one by one, building a new room or a Tuff Shed for each person, and before long we'll finally have the Aspietown we've been dreaming of. I'm jelly about the whole situation actually

LOL! No! I'm trying to get kids out of the house. He's here because he has nowhere else to go. Eventually, when all the kids move out, then the house will be clean all the time! Yay for clean!

I live with my mom who is also autistic, up until last year my mom, me and grandma (all autistic) lived together. We all tend to be a bit messy and cluttered with distinct views on how things should be done, what's important and not though vocally pretty diplomatic about it. The house is never spotless, and rarely even really clean. My bedroom is the smallest of three and it's very cluttered since I moved back home.

I have wished regularly that one of us was not autistic, I think we'd get along better.

Last edited by limping2victory on 05 May 2014, 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 3:28 pm

skibum wrote:
Oh wow, that would be a shame. Definitely deep us posted.

He's been in before. When he was, his brother didn't even take him underwear or shampoo or anything. I took him some stuff, although I couldn't see him because county jail says that if you have been in county before they don't let you visit anybody who is in there. I also went up to the courthouse and gave a few packs of cigs (one extra for them giving these to him) to a couple of the guys doing time there and working cleaning and cutting the grass around there. I asked him when he got out, he says they gave him 3 packs of cigs, which was what I sent for him. (There is no smoking in the jail, you have to get them in that way).

He had planned to tell his PO today that the reason he smoked weed was that he was watching all this stuff he's been watching on YouTube about NASA planning to blow up the world (yeah, I know) got him upset. My son told him that is NOT a real defense but he was going to try it anyway. Obviously, it did not work.

Now I have to go through a few black garbage bags of his clothes his brother brought over to find the white underwear and tshirts that I bought him before and wrote his name in.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2014, 3:49 pm

Also, since he's in jail for who knows how long now, I feel really bad for not watching that stupid video he kept on at me last night to watch and kept wanting me to watch it RIGHT THEN but I was watching something else.

Also, it just hurts my heart to think of this too, but last night he walked in here where I was sitting and watching what I was watching and said "I just wanna say I love you Miss <my first name>". Well, I immediately got up and followed him cause he went back up the hall and said "What is it you want, I don't have any money. " He laughed and said "Nothing, just for real, I love you. I love all ya'll. I just wanted to tell you". I didn't really believe him at the time, I said "I'm going to bed in a few and you can have the computer then" he said "Sweet! But that wasn't it, I really meant it. And yeah, you are all sad about your mom and s**t, so I wanted to tell you that". Then (because I don't quite get things any more than he does) I said "Well was it a cigarette you wanted, cause I got them hid from the kids, but I'll give you a cigarette" He said "Thank you, I'll take one, but I really just wanted to say I love you". So I gave him a cigarette and hugged him. I told him I loved him too.

I slept most of the day yesterday cause I haven't really slept good in days. He actually came in there and woke me up while I was sleeping, in my bed, with a hot dog and a pot of chili. He said "Miss <my real name> you ain't ate since I been here. Please eat a chili cheese dog". I told him I'd eat and to leave me alone, I was finally sleeping. He said "I get ya!" and left and went back to the kitchen. I'll tell you this though, ain't nobody in my family worried about whether or not I ate, except that kid.

My son's going up there now to pay on his probation and he's gonna ask about Kevin.

It just hurts me that that poor kid ain't got nobody except us. How the hell do you throw a kid away like that? His mother is all upset cause when she called him, years ago when his son was little, to tell him that he broke his arm on the swing, Kevin just said "OK" and hung up. He didn't know what to do! Hell, one time when he lived here, he was outside trying to do some stupid s**t he saw on television and ripped his hand open to the bone and didn't tell anybody for a few hours. I saw the paper towel and duct tape on it that he had made for a bandaid and took him in the bathroom and took it off and looked at it and said "You're going to the hospital" He wouldn't go so I got my son to grab him and put him in the car and I took him up there for stitches. He can't even take care of himself, of COURSE he can't take care of a kid! How was he supposed to know what to say to his Mama on the phone when his son broke his arm? He didn't even know if he had recently had a tetanus shot, so they gave him one anyway.

I remember when he lived here, he loved to color. He used to color pictures from my grandbaby's coloring book and bring them to me. I'd put them on the fridge. He was proud of that. He would show his friends who came over that I had put his pictures up.

What he needs to do is get a job doing some sort of manual labor where he can make a living and then get a gf and find a place for both them to live. That way he would eat and have clean clothes and all that. And yes, he can get a gf. He looks almost exactly like what the guy who played Henry VIII on The Tudors. He's also pretty good with the girls his age. He's just extremely childish and mainly inappropriate.

His social skills are ok though. He has lots of friends. He's just really, well, slow.