What is flirting - and sexual attraction?

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

caramel
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Feb 2007, 9:35 pm

ZanneMarie wrote:
That's exactly what I find Caramel. I also like tall, dark haired, dark eyed men with long noses and lanky to medium build. I have no idea what that is. They are usually extremely intese people as well, the type who are often impatient with others because they don't "get" things as quickly as they do. It's strange because they are always instantly into me as well. It's a funny thing, physical attraction. I come from hundreds of years of Germans with a few Irish thrown in. There is nothing culturally my type in what I like. I am never attracted by blonde, sandy or red-headed men and my family and early environment was full of that. Maybe I was just sick of it. Or, maybe some primal urge was telling me to expand the gene pool! :lol: If so, I guess my synapsis misfired halfway through and I only received what physical type to like and didn't get the part about mating culminating in procreation. :D My receptor must have shut down right about then. I guess it was fried by a power surge. Hmmm

Anyway, if a guy asked this, don't look at me for answers. My personality type is only 1-2% of the entire population and within that hardly any are female. You add in the Aspie stuff and I'm probably ~.026% of the female population. I'm the aberration, not the norm.

For lack of better wording men who fit this are so breathtaking... I also find myself liking men who are average in weight because i am also average but because i have large hips, thicker thighs, a smallish waist, and larger breasts and arms a lot of people consider me fat. i think i'm just way to curvy- the funny thing is a lot of is muscle...if i was taller i would have perfect proportions but because i'm not i appear a bit chunky... i also find that i like men with an exotic but plain look to them (lol best way to describe it, huh?) they are usually intense and very mysterious and shy. i find those good characteristcs- i also like the strength and intelligence of these type of men.

Physical attraction is a funny thing. For me its always been something that hits me on the head i never casually like someone- when i see that person for the first time it beats me into submission then i feel like i can't live without them by my side- its actually kind of crazy..i come from spanish, indian, and african american decent so theres nothing characteristic about the men i like- i like the opposites. i'm light myself but i love the way pale skin looks with my skin- im lighter but buttery in color i like how the skin contrasts...okay i think i've just gone on WAY too long about skin. goodness, this whole topic is certainly leaving me breathless! lol also Zanne i honestly don't believe i represent ANYONE in the population even being NT- i'm so eccentric in the way i think and feel and i constantly have people telling me i'm "strange' and "weird". funny because i do nothing but embrace it.

ZanneMarie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2007, 9:54 pm

Well, hey Caramel, I always say I'm strange as well. At least we know it! I'm not sure I'd want to be normal. I like my brain too much. We have this thing going on.

As to your mixture, it's better than my old whitebread mix or lack thereof! My best friend, who I am sure is Aspie herself and much more pronounced than I am even, is African American/Native American/Jewish mix and bisexual to boot! What she likes in men is nothing like what she likes in women. I'll never figure that out. She actually was published in a book where she talks about coming out as bisexual (we all knew already) and in it, she has my reaction. I asked her if she wanted me to scope out chicks for her. LOL Pretty funny since I never know what is happening myself. Maybe I was hopeful that I would "get it" better with women. I still had hope of getting it back then. I didn't do any better job for her with the women. We were both just kind of clueless. Good thing they liked us and found us.