Has anybody ever met an actual Sociopath?

Page 4 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 11:59 am

I really don't like sociopaths they are horrible people. They are my natural enemy! I had one stalking me for years after getting away from him and so I had to out fox him with my intellect I was always 2 steps ahead of him because I learned how to observe his behavior dealing with him and like how L captured Light knowing he was Kira the difference is I didnt let this Kira fool me and I won! The sociopath i speak of is my stepfather a very nasty creature hes a smart and nasty man but fortunatly im a bit smarter. I eventually got him where I wanted him and gave his personal info to another person online who then gave away his number address his real life name to 4Chan he has not been online since. :twisted: The internet is an aspies domain for one also i never gave away my address to him or my cellphone number after I changed it but I had the upper hand of knowing his + internet+mischief and thurst for vengeance after years of abuse? Why not!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

MissDorkness
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 2:35 pm

babybird wrote:
I am a sociopath.

Does that make me a bad person?

I don't really care if it does to be honest.

I've only got myself anyway.
politics, innovation, big business, etc... All types of leaders have been a big portion narcissistic or the like... It seems like it's kind of a necessary trait for some tasks.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 4:44 pm

Probably.

I think I have traits of it and people keep telling me I am not one because I don't want to go out and kill anyone or hurt anyone in anyway or because I am concerned about being one and then I was told lot of people think they are one and I tried asking about it online and didn't really get an answer. All I got told was I was not one because I was so concerned about it.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2014, 3:44 pm

B19 wrote:
Sociopath:

S - Self interest excludes concern for anyone else
O -Others, contempt for
C - Conscience bypass
I- Inflated sense of self worth and importance
O - Outrageous behaviour
P - Perverse
A - Arrogant
T - Taker, never reciprocates
H - Hateful - literally filled with hate for others (though may disguise it with charming smile.

this is EXCELLENT :thumleft:
I worked in the uncivil service for decades and was surrounded by people who behaved sociopathically. I always had to watch my back around them. a visiting nurse told me she thought my unit "had the devil in it."