Page 2 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2007, 12:43 pm

Tequila wrote:
I'm sure all ladies look for a man with a 15" cock, the ability to kill someone in a single punch and a terrifyingly volatile attitude. Just like all men lust after stick-thin women of all ages with big, plastic tits.

Mine is 32". I can kill somebody by looking at them. I will turn everyone around me into a bloody mist at the slightest shock. And I look for women who are thin to the point they are two dimensional except for their boobs, with boobs that weigh 60lbs/ea, and I want three of them.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2007, 12:49 pm

ahayes wrote:
Tequila wrote:
I'm sure all ladies look for a man with a 15" cock, the ability to kill someone in a single punch and a terrifyingly volatile attitude. Just like all men lust after stick-thin women of all ages with big, plastic tits.

Mine is 32". I can kill somebody by looking at them. I will turn everyone around me into a bloody mist at the slightest shock. And I look for women who are thin to the point they are two dimensional except for their boobs, with boobs that weigh 60lbs/ea, and I want three of them.

See, when you take ideas to their logical extremes it isn't so pretty is it?

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2007, 1:04 pm

No. Especially when you consider that I don't mind if a woman has smaller breasts, or has meat on her, or isn't supermodel material. :)

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2007, 5:06 pm

Tequila wrote:

That's all right except that I think men are a bit pickier about ages on the stick thin women with the big plastic tits (no one over 85). And women also want money on top of everything else you mentioned.

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2007, 5:12 pm

GoatOnFire wrote:
That's all right except that I think men are a bit pickier about ages on the stick thin women with the big plastic tits (no one over 85).

I disagree. Others here have said otherwise, and I will as well. One of the women I've been interested in was skinny, and it was because of anorexia. It also wasn't the reason I was attracted to her. (Apparently my assessment of her personality was flawed, but that was the main reason.) The rest, none have been "skinny," none had a silicon job, and (to my annoyance) none were considered particularly attractive to friends. I don't care if they disagreed, but it wasn't exactly comfortable to have to listen to them saying it.

Rjaye
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2007, 1:50 am

Yeah, the money thing. It cracks me up when college age guys think women want them for their money. What money? At that age, money shouldn't even be an issue, and guys, if you're working hard at uni, and some gal says something about a guy being a brokeass loser, don't even consider them--they are a waste of oxygen.

And don't believe most women want a guy with LOTS of money. In this day and age, young women have the resources to materially treat their boys, and you guys should drop such hints. If a gal wants chocolates or flowers, why can't a guy want a new cd, or dinner at the steakhouse, or hell, choccies, too.

I was raised by a woman who believed in equality, and that meant taking care of your guy. That meant protecting him from some job that might make a lot of money, but kill him from stress or chemical pollution, to eat right, to get him those things he might not buy for himself, but keeps looking at in the sales papers, or when he's in the electronic section at the store. That also meant accepting him for what he is, and that if he contributes his share, that should be perfectly fine, and that means if he's doing a job he loves, but isn't making megawads of cash, and he's good, that's all that counts, because he ain't the only one in the relationship.

Now, this is for a long-term relationship, and I don't know how many of you young men are interested in that kind of deal, especially as so many of you are students, and you already have a lot on your plate. If you want casual sex, well, that's going to take skills, and you have to figure that out.

I occasionally like a Pepper.

Metta, Rjaye 8)

Shale
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2007, 2:30 am

Girls having the resources to treat their boys...

+agree :D

I like to spoil my boy sometimes...sometimes he gets a random box of chocolates and a kiss on the cheek :D Usually it's some sort of food, lmao. Bought him an STi cap at one stage :)

A man willing to give affection but has nothing is sexier than a man that'll buy you everything but ignore you otherwise. :)