Page 277 of 358 [ 5722 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280 ... 358  Next

spiritoftheconifer
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Dec 2014, 5:10 am

What is your first name? Nick

Location: A suburban town in the center of San Bernardino County

Hobbies and Interests: I have so many hobbies because I learn as much as I can about almost everything that catches my interest. My current strong fascination is woodworking. And before that, script writing. Sadly, (what I assume is) my AS, combined with my propensity toward long, depressive fits and inability to stay focused, keeps my motivation playing hide-and-go-seek.

Why are you here? After years of wondering why I was so different, finding an accepting outlet for my "quirks" is well-needed.

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): I haven't officially been diagnosed, but I can tell. All signs point toward yes. I'd like to have a professional evaluation, but I lack the motivation to go through the proper channels.

Favorite subjects: Lately, cultivation of love and being my best and highest self. Good vibes, yo.

Year/Grade: I was in college for about 4 years. During that time I must have changed my major several dozen times. Some choices included: Biology, Abnormal Psych, English, Religious study....

Favorite music: Music is a big part of who I am. I listen to many diverse genres and would really like to make music, too. I have an acoustic guitar, a bass, a mic and a MIDI controller, but I really lack the motivation to write my own songs, so I usually just play covers.

Books: I've always fancied non-fiction far more than fiction. Now I kind of have an understanding as to "why?". If you scrolled through my bookshelf and my Nook, you'd find a lot of Buddhist, Hindu and religious material. Also a ton of DIY-type books. I'm very into being self-sustaining and health conscious.

TV shows/Movies: I used to watch a lot of horror movies when I was a teen, but these days they seem to give me a lot of anxiety. I can't really peg that one. It's the same with shows like Dexter, The Following and Breaking Bad. They all give me horrible anxiety. I love American Horror Story, though. I'm more than willing to tolerate the anxiety I get from that show. I prefer to watch documentaries and comedy shows on Netflix.

Instrument: Re-read the "Favorite music" section.

Do you like sports? Not particularly. During the World Cup I usually pick a favorite team and I'll pay attention to the scores (paying attention, at the same time, not to pay attention to the game itself. :twisted: )
I'm very interested in longboarding, surfing and snowboarding if that counts.

Family: I have an older half sister who lives in Arizona, three nephews and a baby niece.

Clothing: I like to be comfortable. I live for beach wear and I love shorts. Unfortunately, it gets too cold to wear that year round. During the winter I just wear my boots, some jeans, and comfortable shirt and a jacket.

How did you find this website? I google'd "I have Asperger's, what's next?"

Job: I work in a warehouse verifying car parts. Most of my coworkers are immature jerks who constantly judge, lie and can't follow simple instructions.

Plans for the future? I just want to be able to be socially functioning. I want to look someone in the eye without tuning out everything they're saying because all I can focus on is keeping my eyes from shifting. I want to have a conversation without making rhythmic motions with my fingers constantly. I want to be able to make plans outside of the schedule I have set for myself. I want spontaneity without anxiety. Right now I'll settle with one day at a time.

Any comments? I really look forward to learning a lot through this forum and maybe I can make a friend or two in the process.

CreamOfConnor
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

14 Dec 2014, 9:06 pm

First name: Connor
Hobbies and Interests: Playing guitar, writing, military history, golf, philosophy, reading, and science.
Why are you here?: I have asperger's
When were you diagnosed?: age 9 or 10
Favorite Subjects: History and English
Year/Grade: 8th at the moment
Favorite Music: Prog/Art rock (Rush, Pink Floyd, Velvet Underground, Zappa etc.)
Favorite Books: Seven Pillars of Wisdom, Great Expectations, The Decameron, Autobiography of Malcolm X, Portrait of The Artist As a Young Man, Lolita, The Count of Monte Cristo, Dubliners, and The Divine Comedy.
TV Shows/Movies: The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, Hammer Dracula, Metropolis, Fitzcarraldo, Aguirre The Wrath of God, Barry Lyndon, Lolita, Full Metal Jacket, If...., Lawrence of Arabia, Indiana Jones, 30 Rock, Family Guy, Rocko's Modern Life, Adventure Time, Nostalgia Critic.
Instruments: Guitar, ukelele
Sports: Golf, Hockey, and Baseball
Family: Mom, Dad, and sister (also aspergers)
Clothing: Music t-shirts, hoodies, and jeans
How did you find thist websiter: Google
Job: See age
Plans for the future: Still figuring it out...

-Edmund Spenser

adriantesq
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Dec 2014, 12:58 am

What is your first name? Adrian

Hobbies and Interests: Helping other Auties and Aspies Cope - by Autism/Aspergers Activism, Coaching, Counselling, Writing, Publishing, Running a Non-Profit to help Auties and Aspies cope with state education systems or obtain more suitable alternative forms of education/qualifying

Why are you here? To give guidance and advice to other auties and aspies as I've had an epic career and am having an epic retirement despite a bizarre childhood and adolescence, and I'm married and have a child and grandchildren

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): Childhood Autism at age 5, Autistic Psychopathy at age 15, and Asperger's Syndrome at age 49

Favorite subjects: Big History, Big Religion, Big Philosophy, Big Science, Big Life

Year/Grade: I'm a 69 year old retired County Surveyor, Town and Country Planner, Architect and Engineer and now Coach and Counsel other Auties and Aspies and write and publish Books and Blogs about living with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome

Favorite music: Classical and Late Fifties/Early Sixties Rock'n'Roll, Jazz, Country & Western, and Rhythm & Blues

Books: Bible, Upanishads, Baghavad Gita, Dhammapada, Way of the Bohdisattva, Philosophers Notes, How of Happiness, Synchrodestiny, Power of Now, My Big TOE, Proof of Heaven

TV shows/Movies:

Instrument:

Do you like sports? Not particularly, except watching Rugby Union

Family: Wife, Daughter, Grandson and Grandaughter

Clothing: Cotton Traders and Crocs

How did you find this website? From other Auties and Aspies in Aspies for Freedom Website

Job: Autism/Aspergers Activist, Coach, Counsellor, Books and Blogs Writer and Publisher, Proprietor of County Surveyors Society International Ltd not-for-profit organization for helping auties and aspies cope better in life

Plans for the future? Write and publish more books and blogs about living with autism and aspergers and new educational encyclopaedia and book series as alternative curriculum and texts to state education systems

Any comments? I have specialized 20 years in coaching and counselling auties and aspies for free - excellent results - confidentiality assured - reply to this post if you want my help or advice on relationships, mental health, coping at school/college/uni etc - check my credentials on my Huffington Post archive on the URL shown below

adriantesq - Born 1945, diagnosed as Savant 1949, Autist 1950, Unfulfilled musical genius 1953, Autistic Psychopath 1960, Aspie 1994, appointed as the County Surveyors Society Chief Instructor Suicide Avoidance and Prevention in 1995, became Amazon Best Selling Author in Biographies and Memoirs of Childhood Autism and Asperger's Syndrome 2014, and Ambassador for Autie and Aspie Students of Energime University 2016.

felinesaresuperior
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2014, 2:32 pm

animallover wrote:
What is your first name? fleur

Hobbies and Interests: gardening, cooking, animal rights, my cats, my rats

Why are you here? I have aspergers

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): yesterday, officially - though I've been playing with the idea for about a month

Favorite subjects: if I ever even consider going back to school you all have my permission to shoot me

Year/Grade: I have an M.S. in applied psychology and most of a Ph.D. in educational psychology

Favorite music: Acid rock/anything dark

Books: I don't have the patience to read

TV shows/Movies: Jaws, Jaws II (don't see three and four unless you are feeling really self destructive) - I also LOVE Salton Sea

Instrument: none

Do you like sports? If so, which ones?: weight lifting, pilates, and bike riding

Family: mother and father - I try to avoid them as much as possible

Clothing: male style - it has more pockets and is more comfortable

Job: unemployed - I got laid off because of funding cuts - right now I'm just looking - I may have a job as a 911 dispatcher

What are you planning to do when you get older? I have no plans for the future

animals rights - YES! I have one adopted feral cats and other two that I feed faithfully several times a day.

GodzillaWoman
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2014, 6:36 pm

What is your first name? Marty

Hobbies and Interests: drawing, painting

Why are you here? Wondering if I'm Asperger

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): Not yet diagnosed

Favorite subjects: art, calligraphy, medieval history, mythology, botany, astronomy, computers/web development

Year/Grade: of what?

Favorite music: folk, classic rock, classical, jazz (especially 1920s-40s)

Books: anything by Charles deLint or Tim Powers, Sherlock Holmes

TV shows/Movies: Sherlock, Doctor Who, Downton Abbey, Star Trek, Imitation Game

Instrument: Flute

Do you like sports? Biking and hiking, no team sports

Family: Mom, Dad (deceased), Two brothers (one deceased)

Clothing: Natural fibers only

How did you find this website? Wikipedia

Job: Website developer

Plans for the future? Work up the nerve to find a new job with less overtime

Any comments? Looking for coping strategies, what does getting a diagnosis help with?

adriantesq
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Dec 2014, 7:35 pm

Do the RAADS-R test and the RDOS quiz and get back here with the results to discuss with others in the newbies forum

RAADS http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3134766/
RDOD http://www.rdos.net/eng/

Merry Christmas :santa:

adriantesq - Born 1945, diagnosed as Savant 1949, Autist 1950, Unfulfilled musical genius 1953, Autistic Psychopath 1960, Aspie 1994, appointed as the County Surveyors Society Chief Instructor Suicide Avoidance and Prevention in 1995, became Amazon Best Selling Author in Biographies and Memoirs of Childhood Autism and Asperger's Syndrome 2014, and Ambassador for Autie and Aspie Students of Energime University 2016.

tn1797
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Dec 2014, 11:09 am

What is your first name? Sara

Hobbies and Interests: Gardening, reading, sewing, astronomy

Why are you here? Wondering if I have asperger's; would like to talk to people who maybe navigate the world in some of the same ways I do

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): not diagnosed; did not really occur to me that I could be described this way until I started looking through this website and saw many things that sounded familiar to me

Year/Grade: finished school, now I only take professional development courses in insurance law, which is surprisingly not as boring as you would think

Favorite music: southern gothic, blues, bluegrass

Books: Yes, for example: Edward Abbey, Truman Capote, David McCullough, Thomas Mallory, Roald Dahl, Dorothy L. Sayers, Tolkien, Larry McMurtry, Ursula LeGuin, and that guy that wrote Tristram Shandy

TV shows/Movies: only current show I keep up with is Mad Men. Movies take me a long time to watch because they generally only keep my attention for 20/30 minutes at a time so I don't watch many. Favorite movie is Ronin.

Instrument: Unfortunately no.

Do you like sports? I like walking and hiking. I like watching football if it happens to be playing in my vicinity, but I don't actively seek it out.

Family: Somewhat estranged from immediate family. I have a cat, and a friend whose very kind family has somewhat 'adopted' me

Clothing: I don't know that I have an identifiable style, but I am interested in clothes and I take pleasure in putting together colors that feel right together

How did you find this website? It was mentioned in a book I am reading - Far From the Tree by Andrew Solomon

Job: Insurance - policy language, regulatory affairs

Plans for the future? I would like to learn how to engage with the world in a more meaningful way while still being myself. I've recently started to look back over my adult life and discovered the things that felt like huge steps to me (for ex., basically teaching myself how to converse by watching tv, teaching myself to look others in the eye, learning how to deal with irritation and unhappiness without disrupting the people around me) were maybe not that huge, and that now in my mid-30s I am still very lonely. Life is short and I would like to do it better. Also, I am planning an herb garden for the spring.

Any comments? No, other than to say thanks to whoever made/maintains this website.

adriantesq
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Dec 2014, 5:11 pm

@ tn1797 Hiya Sara

It's best to know if your suspicions are correct as, if you have aspergers then you might be susceptible to self-harm if things get on top of you and you can come here and get some help before slipping down the dangerous slope into the murky slough of despair. Do the RAADS-R test http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3134766/ and RDOS quiz http://www.rdos.net/eng/ on the internet - and talk about the results with the other members here - I don't get in here often as I'm a very active autie and aspie activist http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-adr ... esq-mciht/ - but dont hesitate to email me if you feel I can help you in any may [email protected] - I was born and raised and have lived all my life in the UK so I dont much about life in USA except for what my USA contacts tell me - but most of the problems we aspies encounter are kind of universal

Namaste and A Happy New Year

Adrian

tn1797
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Dec 2014, 7:55 pm

Adrian, thanks very much for your reply. I scored a 98 on the RAADS-R test (http://aspietests.org/raads/questions.p ... cale=en_GB), which puts me a bit over the threshold value, though not too much. The RDOS quiz told me I had some neurodiverse and some neurotypical traits.

Happy new year to you (and everyone else) as well,

Sara

Shadow Wolf
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Dec 2014, 2:51 am

What is your first name?Aimy
Hobbies and Interests:
Music, writing, and reading.

Why are you here?
To learn
When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder):
A couple weeks ago
Favorite subjects:
Anthropology, humanities, and philosophy
Year/Grade:
I have an A.S. in behavioral sciences, I'm a semester away from a B.A. in general studies, and then I'll be working towards a masters and doctorates in anthropology.
Favorite music:
Death metal, classical music, prog rock, some forms of electronic, and blues. The more complexed and highly structured the more I like it.
Books:
A bunch. Edgar Allan Poe, Anne Rice, and Chuck Palahniuk are my favorites.
TV shows/Movies:
Star Trek classic and Next Gen; Bones; South Park; American Dad; My Name is Earl
Interview with the Vampire; God Bless America; Underworld; Super Troopers; Star Wars (classic); Star Trek (except the new ones)
Instrument:
Guitar; bass guitar; violin
Do you like sports?
No
Family:
My family is very broken, and I don't have my own. I have both my parents (divorced and remarried), two half-siblings from my mom (I haven't talked to my sister in a couple years), and a half-brother through my dad whom I've never met.

Clothing:
T-shirt and either jeans, shorts, or sweats. Usually very simple, non-layered, and very plain except my band shirts.
How did you find this website?
Wikipedia
Job:
Right now I work at my school's library. It's really nice because I can interact with coworkers if I want, or go off and do something if I don't. Interaction with patrons is also limited, and there are no rude customers like in retail or fast food.
Plans for the future?
I'm not sure. I recently got a ton of books from the library (they are weeding some out) and from teachers at school (the English, humanities, psychology, and philosophy departments were all in the same hallway, and all moved and the choices were exceptional), and when I saw all my books stacked up, trying to figure out where to put them all, it occurred to me that my choice in an academic career, to have a life buried in books, although I like them, is not something I want. I do want to go to Japan though, and to Germany, and some other places.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2014, 9:01 pm

What is your first name? Allison
Hobbies and Interests: Reading, writing, music, mental illness/disability
Why are you here? to share my thoughts/feelings with others who also have Asperger's.
When were you diagnosed? when I was 7
Favourite subjects: it varies, right now I like English, French, and band
Year/Grade: 11
Favourite music: I like some of everything but mostly pop, folk, and some classic rock
Books: Way too many to list, a couple really good books that I read recently are Reached by Ally Condie (the third book in the Matched trilogy) and Room by Emma Donoghue. Right now I'm reading Looking for Alaska by John Green and it is also awesome.
TV shows/Movies: I don't watch TV much but I like some really old shows like The Andy Griffith Show and Get Smart. As for movies, I like The Fault in Our Stars and animated movies like Tangled and Frozen.
Instrument: Clarinet
Do you like sports? If so, which ones? I'm terrible at sports but I do enjoy playing basketball, volleyball and badminton sometimes. I also sometimes like watching soccer and hockey.
Family: Parents and 1 younger brother who has autism/developmental disabilities
Clothing: I dress very casually, I wish I had more of a sense of style.
How did you find this website? I heard about it a while ago in a book I think. Then on another forum there was a link to this website and I snooped around for a little while and then decided to join.
Job: none
Plans for the future: Go to university and maybe study English and psychology

alisoncc
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Dec 2014, 10:20 pm

TheAP wrote:

Studying English might be a good idea as Alison has only one "L". :P :P

Hugs Alison

Sent from my PDP11/05 running RSX-11D via an ASR33 (TTY)

Shelldor2015
Raven
Raven

Location: In a Bob Ross painting looking at pretty little clouds and talking to happy little trees.

29 Dec 2014, 10:53 am

First Name: J

Hobbies/Interests: Video Games, Painting, but mainly gaming.

Why am I here? To learn/observe/help.

When were you diagnosed? August 8th this year.

Favorite Subjects: Automotive History, Bob Ross method painting, Star Trek History, Trucking, Cats, Dogs.

Year/Grade: High School Grad with some post secondary training.

Favorite Music: Classic Country, Rock, Alternative.

Books: None at the moment

TV Shows/Movies: Star Trek, The Big Bang Theory, Bob Ross, NCIS, The Simpsons.

Insturment: None

Do you like sports? Yes. Motorsport.

Family: Step Dad.

Clothing: Style depends on the day. General rule of thumb; no lounge pants in public.

How did you find this site? I was doing a little research on AS and found this site was rather informative.

Job: None. Retired pain in my step dad's butt right now.

Plans for the future: Independence. We'll go from there.

Comments: I am surprised that I did this all in one shot. I thought my attention would have strayed by....squirrel...now.

AQ 46

"If there is a 50-50 chance something will go wrong, 9 times out of 10 it will" Paul Harvey

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2014, 2:09 pm

alisoncc wrote:
TheAP wrote:

Studying English might be a good idea as Alison has only one "L". :P :P

Hugs Alison

Sorry, Alison-with-one-L, but you're wrong :D

LadyDaemontus
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Dec 2014, 3:23 am

What is your first name? Krystle

Hobbies and Interests: Haha. TONNES!

Why are you here? I'm here to find likeminded individuals who I can relate to and hopefully expand my small social circle.

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): I was diagnosed around the age of 7/8 so I had early intervention and counselling.

Favorite subjects: English, Science, Mathematics, Technology, Art, Drama, History, nearly everything.

Year/Grade: I am actually in TAFE now however, I am completely my high school finals through TAFE )which is like college).

Favorite music: Celtic, Pagan, 80s goth, 80s/70s rock music, post hardcore, hard rock, ethereal music + lots more.

BOOKS: I'm mostly a fantasy, non fiction, drama, crime, horror, dark romance, occult and supernatural kind of person. Think of Anne Rice, J.K Rowling, James Patterson authors. I LOVE Skullduggery Pleasant. And, I read a tonne of pagan, mythology, fae, spiritual books, too.

TV shows/Movies: I'm a drama/crime/action person. I love CSI, NCIS, Criminal Minds. I love horror movies. I love the occult and supernatural so shows like The Walking Dead, Supernatural, True blood, Twilight etc.

Instrument: I wanted to play Piano/Keyboard if that counts. If I could, I would learn violin.

Do you like sports? Depends. I enjoy swimming, skipping, dancing, soccer, volleyball. A bit of hockey but I am not a crash hot sports star, no :P But, I do it because it's fun.

Family: My mother's side is Dutch/German, and they immigrated to Australia from Holland. Both my mum's brothers were born overseas but my mother and myself were not. My father's family are from Scotland, England, Ireland and Wales. I used to live in a house of 3 people. Only child. Now, my parents are divorced. Mum has a boyfriend overseas she will be seeing next July and my dad has a partner who has 4 kids who have become my step siblings. My non-biological family consists of a friend whom is like an older brother plus another man who my friend has recently been dating (yes, this guy is gay. If you have a problem with that, then tough).

Clothing: A variety. I can go belly dancer styles, fetish styles, goth styles, Hawaiian, pastel, just plain black, metal, Arabian, pagan/hippy/new age...

How did you find this website? I found it on Google when looking for Aspies who were goth, too.

Job: I was working at my local gift shop/New Age store for 4 weeks. I am now once more unemployed. I am seeking work in the funeral/death business just because I like to dabble and learn. I might also work in the entertainment and spiritual businesses, too.

Plans for the future? Lots! I have a whole entire world to explore. Lots and lots of plans. I plan on having my own apartment which will be decked out to represent who I am and what my life is about. I have plans to travel to the UK and America in the near future. I want to go to college or do more educational courses. I have books and shows and movies lined up for me to complete. I want to find someone worth spending my life with and explore the world with them. Maybe have two kids and have a handfasting. I want to live life until I die. I don't want to settle down because my senses just tingle to explore!

Any comments? Just read my profile which is featured in the 'Website' section of my WrongPlanet profile. Also, feel free to talk to me. Warning: I don't do well with trash/teen/bad spelling and grammar talk, either. I think that unless you have a legit reason to be typing like that, if you're going to do it for no reason other than to be a twat, it makes you look bad and it kills any form of romance or friendship. I love languages and literature, so I fall in love with vocab, beautiful narratives and poetry. :)

''I can be the villain to your whore~''

ImNOTBatman
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Dec 2014, 3:55 am

LadyDaemontus wrote:
What is your first name? Krystle

Hobbies and Interests: Haha. TONNES!

Why are you here? I'm here to find likeminded individuals who I can relate to and hopefully expand my small social circle.

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): I was diagnosed around the age of 7/8 so I had early intervention and counselling.

Favorite subjects: English, Science, Mathematics, Technology, Art, Drama, History, nearly everything.

Year/Grade: I am actually in TAFE now however, I am completely my high school finals through TAFE )which is like college).

Favorite music: Celtic, Pagan, 80s goth, 80s/70s rock music, post hardcore, hard rock, ethereal music + lots more.

BOOKS: I'm mostly a fantasy, non fiction, drama, crime, horror, dark romance, occult and supernatural kind of person. Think of Anne Rice, J.K Rowling, James Patterson authors. I LOVE Skullduggery Pleasant. And, I read a tonne of pagan, mythology, fae, spiritual books, too.

TV shows/Movies: I'm a drama/crime/action person. I love CSI, NCIS, Criminal Minds. I love horror movies. I love the occult and supernatural so shows like The Walking Dead, Supernatural, True blood, Twilight etc.

Instrument: I wanted to play Piano/Keyboard if that counts. If I could, I would learn violin.

Do you like sports? Depends. I enjoy swimming, skipping, dancing, soccer, volleyball. A bit of hockey but I am not a crash hot sports star, no :P But, I do it because it's fun.

Family: My mother's side is Dutch/German, and they immigrated to Australia from Holland. Both my mum's brothers were born overseas but my mother and myself were not. My father's family are from Scotland, England, Ireland and Wales. I used to live in a house of 3 people. Only child. Now, my parents are divorced. Mum has a boyfriend overseas she will be seeing next July and my dad has a partner who has 4 kids who have become my step siblings. My non-biological family consists of a friend whom is like an older brother plus another man who my friend has recently been dating (yes, this guy is gay. If you have a problem with that, then tough).

Clothing: A variety. I can go belly dancer styles, fetish styles, goth styles, Hawaiian, pastel, just plain black, metal, Arabian, pagan/hippy/new age...

How did you find this website? I found it on Google when looking for Aspies who were goth, too.

Job: I was working at my local gift shop/New Age store for 4 weeks. I am now once more unemployed. I am seeking work in the funeral/death business just because I like to dabble and learn. I might also work in the entertainment and spiritual businesses, too.

Plans for the future? Lots! I have a whole entire world to explore. Lots and lots of plans. I plan on having my own apartment which will be decked out to represent who I am and what my life is about. I have plans to travel to the UK and America in the near future. I want to go to college or do more educational courses. I have books and shows and movies lined up for me to complete. I want to find someone worth spending my life with and explore the world with them. Maybe have two kids and have a handfasting. I want to live life until I die. I don't want to settle down because my senses just tingle to explore!

Any comments? Just read my profile which is featured in the 'Website' section of my WrongPlanet profile. Also, feel free to talk to me. Warning: I don't do well with trash/teen/bad spelling and grammar talk, either. I think that unless you have a legit reason to be typing like that, if you're going to do it for no reason other than to be a twat, it makes you look bad and it kills any form of romance or friendship. I love languages and literature, so I fall in love with vocab, beautiful narratives and poetry. :)

Hi Krystle, I don't know if you've already seen it but if you like crime dramas I recommend watching Perception or Elementary. You might have already seen them but if you haven't there great.