Total Victory in Rome 2 Total War :-)

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2014, 3:57 pm

I got the Achievement "Cut them ... all!" and Rostra: D

I do not know whether your computer is so stupid or just playing dumb, recently fleet of 20 vessels attacked my 10 computer had a terrible bad luck because my whole fleet not counting the admiral, they were artillery ships effect was such that the computer has lost 1,200 soldiers somewhere and I 0 : D

And I was afraid that I will lose the fleet because at the beginning of the indicator showed that the computer has a great advantage.
This fleet built mainly with the intention of using it as a support for the infantry at capturing the coastal cities

TheConfuzzledAspie
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 May 2014, 4:49 pm

Veni, vidi, vici. Too bad I suck at this game, I've always been more of a civ guy.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2014, 5:52 pm

TheConfuzzledAspie wrote:
Veni, vidi, vici. Too bad I suck at this game, I've always been more of a civ guy.

Indeed :D

Computer hoped for an easy victory, meanwhile, had a Computer hoped for an easy victory, meanwhile, had a close encounter of of the third degree with my artillery ships (onager ships)

Sometimes I do not understand how artificial intelligence can be so abysmally stupid :)

After all, if flotilla of modern gunboats attacked the U.S. Nimitz-class aircraft carrier :D easy to predict the outcome of such a clash.

TheConfuzzledAspie

30 May 2014, 4:25 am

pawelk1986 wrote:

Computer hoped for an easy victory, meanwhile, had a Computer hoped for an easy victory, meanwhile, had a close encounter of of the third degree with my artillery ships (onager ships)

Sometimes I do not understand how artificial intelligence can be so abysmally stupid :)

After all, if flotilla of modern gunboats attacked the U.S. Nimitz-class aircraft carrier :D easy to predict the outcome of such a clash.

Strategy is fun, don't you think? It's the only thing that I can really get into and focus on.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2014, 9:06 am

pawelk1986 wrote:

Strategy is fun, don't you think? It's the only thing that I can really get into and focus on.

I love strategy games because they require the use of brain cells by calculating your chances of winning,

In this dumb shooter game, any idiot can play it, but to play strategy games, you need intelligence, intuition and invention :D