Page 3 of 4 [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2014, 1:20 pm

structrix wrote:
I HATE when a cat or dog licks me. Like a cat is not that bad but a DOG....yeeecchhhhhhhhh. I can't stand the feeling.
What about ants crawling all over you after you sprayed coke zero all over yourself? Heheh

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2014, 6:02 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
structrix wrote:
I HATE when a cat or dog licks me. Like a cat is not that bad but a DOG....yeeecchhhhhhhhh. I can't stand the feeling.
What about ants crawling all over you after you sprayed coke zero all over yourself? Heheh
Is this something you do often?

Wreck It Ralph

structrix
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2014, 12:26 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
structrix wrote:

Oh my! That scene was giving me the shivers....yeechhh

Gzac95
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Jun 2014, 12:58 am

I think it is sweet and I certainly don't get angry but I hate when my dogs do it. But I usually let them briefly and then wash my hands. My main thing isn't the sensation but the saliva.

Shep
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Jun 2014, 2:22 am

Gzac95 wrote:
My main thing isn't the sensation but the saliva.
Same for me. I used to have a cat that drooled, and that part would bother me, but whenever a cat licks me I enjoy it. Dogs vary depending on whether or not they have excessive saliva; two of the dogs in my house don't, the third one does, and I always have to wash my hands after that third one licks me.

MrStewart
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2014, 10:11 pm

Not bothered by that. I like the texture of animal tongues. It is unique.

I have two pet geckos. One desert species and the other tropical arboreal; eublepharis macularius and rhacodactylus auriculatus respectively. Both always flick their tongues out at my hands if they are nearby when I am cleaning their terrariums. It is their way of identifying me so they know they are safe. In their case, they are using their Jacobson's Organ to detect pheromones (amongst other chemical stimuli) when they do this.

ZombieBrideXD
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2014, 10:31 pm

I HATE SILIVA

i hate humans licking me more than animals though

i dont mind my dogs 'kisses' or when i had them, my ferrets. if its too much i dont like it though.

DA: http://mephilesdark123.deviantart.com

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2014, 10:25 pm

I'm ashamed to admit that I'm a die-hard cat person. Or at least I would be ashamed to admit it if I thought it was shameful in the first place. :cat: I love the sandpapery little kisses my two cats give me... as long as it's not in the eyes or the mouth. Dogs on the other hand, I don't really like being licked by them at all. Of course when I was a little kid and lived in blissful ignorance of germs and viruses I'd let dogs slobber all over me, even though they say dogs have much cleaner mouths than humans. :eew:

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

09 Jun 2014, 11:15 pm

The sensation doesn't bother me, more just the thought of germs. Always thought it was disgusting how some people let their dogs lick their faces, don't they know where that tongue has been?

FishStickNick
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2014, 2:41 am

I don't mind it if it's just a few licks, but I can't stand dogs that won't stop licking. My sister's dongs are like that--once they start licking they won't stop unless you shove them away. It's a bit much.

Jabberwokky
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Jun 2014, 3:55 am

No. I cannot stand being licked by dogs. The trouble is they seem to find me eminently lickable. I haven't been exposed to licking cats.

Jensen
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2014, 4:38 am

Not on the mouth. Don´t want to share germs with them, -- but otherwise, I take it
1. as a compliment/affection.
2. as a sign, that they like salt.

diablo77
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Jun 2014, 2:33 pm

I hate being dog-licked - I have to wash my hands right away! Cats, I don't mind so much. I have two and they lick me sometimes, and I don't have the same sensation of feeling like there is something wrong with my skin until I can clean it.