Forget the vaccine and milk air pollution now causes Autism.

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Protogenoi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2015, 9:30 pm

I find this hilarious. Only a few weeks ago, I read that Autism was more prevalent in rural areas thanks to Round up and other farming chemicals...
Now it's the cities. They are grasping at straws.

Unfortunately Fox News gets a lot of views... And the story is probably going to be posted to all the subsidiaries and what not...

Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem. I've known it from the start all these good ideas will tear your brain apart. Scared, but you can follow me. I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die. - a7x

Hansgrohe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Jan 2015, 12:40 am

Correlation does not equal causation.

I mean, holy cow. Higher populated areas have more autistic people. Who wouldn't have thought?

Meh, more propaganda to keep people from thinking autism is a part of the human genome. What a sad state we are in with the perception and treatment of autism.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2015, 2:18 am

Hansgrohe wrote:
Correlation does not equal causation.

I mean, holy cow. Higher populated areas have more autistic people. Who wouldn't have thought?

Meh, more propaganda to keep people from thinking autism is a part of the human genome. What a sad state we are in with the perception and treatment of autism.

Perception would be bad enough but we have the nations most powerful "advocacy" organization spending a whole of lot of money trying to prove it or at least divert people from the genetic explanation.

http://www.autismspeaks.org/science/sci ... n-research
http://www.autismspeaks.org/science/sci ... connection

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Hansgrohe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Jan 2015, 8:45 pm

*Sigh*

I can only hope one day....

TheWadeSmellbringer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Jan 2015, 4:38 pm

Say what you will about A$ at least they don't run around claiming that Autistic people are poisioned.

My Youtube Channel

My V-Log Channel

[url=thewadesmellbringer.tumblr.com]My Tumblr Blog[/url]

Moromillas
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Jan 2015, 5:46 pm

TheWadeSmellbringer wrote:
Say what you will about A$ at least they don't run around claiming that Autistic people are poisioned.

No, but they do purport something very similar, disease of defect. Which is arguably just as bad.

The vaxxers and bleachers aren't taken seriously, even the quacks think they're quacks. While Speaks, a lot of people consider that a reputable charity.

How did your Chris-chan video go? I finally finished mine a few days ago.

Hansgrohe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Jan 2015, 6:26 pm

Post them here?