Eligible Odd-Bods : USA, West Coast

Page 1 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

arnoldmcguire335
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Jan 2015, 3:34 am

Ok, because I badly need the love...

Name: Christian
Where?: Fairfield, CA (halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento)
Interests: Well toy collecting, making friends everywhere, Social networking, talking to others, reading online articles, playing video games, watching toku shows and Disney Channel shows (Only a select few- Jessie, Girl Meets World and Austin and Ally)
How big?: 180 lbs.
Race: Filipino

As far as my life goes, I have been grounded on Fairfield ever since my family got here (Yes I still live with family), and sadly the only friends I have are in the Church, and even then I wish for more friends in my place, but most of my friends were outside Fairfield, most of them from Sacramento, San Francisco and San Jose, and other states. The sad part is I never get to hang out with them personally, and it's getting tiring with being stuck on one place. If I have to go outside Fiarfield, it'll be with a friend who drives. (Note: I don't drive)

Not to mention being single is eating me up and a cause of getting depressed, and also no job in the place too. I feel I want to give up and call it a day, unless a girl would love me for me and help me get up again from ground of depression...

SO looking for girls my age, single, preferably white (Not out of racist reasons, but because it's a case of reversing the stereotype that Filipina girls get whites for boyfriends and/or husbands, so I wanted to do the opposite. no offense), and open-minded. the last one I befriended for a short time was open-minded, even on sex. Too bad she never paid me back for something she owed me and ran away... (it was $167)

For the record, I'm the most loyal, kind, friendly, helpful person you'll meet. just don't betray me or it'll hurt so much...

I'm not really good at pictures, so hope these help!

mikectm2
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Jan 2015, 5:12 pm

Hey Lace-Bane, i'm in Upland. Basically right next to Ontario. Do you go to the Aspie group in Claremont ?

mywoodstock
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jan 2015, 6:04 pm

Hello. I just joined here. Let me add my details:
Aspie (self), male, gay, 31, San Francisco, California.
I like art, photography, hiking, camping, music, sci-fi, fantasy. I am bit quiet and awkward.
I can say that science and music are my life. I work as a computer scientist.
I am looking for a decent man around my age, and in/around San Francisco.

russdm
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Jan 2015, 6:51 pm

Male single 29 year old Autistic
My interests are Star Wars, Star Trek, Fantasy, Science Fiction and Roleplaying
I also like cats but have a bird, I don't care for dogs much
Live in North Bend, WA area
Have a profile on OKCupid, russdm
I am looking for girls or women, not guys or women who used to be guys (I think this needs to be said, it's important to me)

Camos1011
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Feb 2015, 5:39 am

Hey, my name is Corey!

I'm almost 29 (Feb 15)
I have ASD/Asperger Syndrome (self diagnosed;diagnosis in progress).

I'm Demi-Heterosexual
I'm 6'3" 140lbs. Mixed Black

I live in Canyon Country, California.

I'm a starving (not related to my weight) artist, character and level designer.

It's been hard and lonely living undiagnosed with ASD throughout the years.
It's been lonely on all levels but, I'm not desperate and have very rigid standards.
I'm what people consider an as*hole because, my honesty bites to the core.
I have a high level of awareness and perceptiveness and can talk quite a bit explaining what I observe.
I'm also a very curious man and ask a lot of questions and in pursuit of real challenges from women.

Not lies and deception. Challenges.

I can repeat myself when making a point.
I have a deep understanding with my emotions and can be quite passive with my emotions.
I don't need to be very happy or entertained or have to fit in to feel good about myself.

I crave intellectual stimulation.
I'm heavily interested in politics, story telling, astronomy, history, psychology, philosophy and just all around critical thinking skills, logic and reason.
I'm always brain storming and want someone to brainstorm with me.

I am who I am and wouldn't trade all the friends in the world for who I am.
I want to meet a girl who by any chance can relate to me or is flexible enough to want to understand me.
If you are mediocre or easily offended you will be disappointed and very upset about me.
I am still more than what I've mentioned above it's just who I am most of the time.

I'm not meant for everyone. I'm aware of that.
I just want someone meant for me.

I won't talk to anyone who won't reciprocate in a conversation by asking questions.
Just making me keep the conversation going solely, I will discontinue contact with you.
I want to meet a brain. No more dumb women please.
College means nothing with real intelligence so it is known.

It's also instant termination if I have to repeat things over and over days later.
If you can't keep up with me with memory then we won't work out.
Highest of all standards is that you respect and you must must must must be logical or have the drive to be.

I also prefer Caucasian women.
Statistically for variation and numbers it seems the most logical choice.
I like redheads but, it's not a particularly mandatory.
I can't relate to the relatively minuscule population of Blacks.
Even though I was born to a Black family.

California is pretty sh*tty too so, I'm open to chatting long distance.
I prefer within 15 miles.

I would really like to meet a Demi or Demi-Heterosexual girl on the spectrum particularly.

Thank you! :D

Xelatoneffer
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

08 Apr 2015, 5:53 pm

Male
Bay Area
Heterosexual
5'8" (173cm) 160lbs
Personality: Shy and quiet but I open up quickly. I make lots of puns and jokes. I'm known for my sense of humor.
Interests: Ancient Egypt, Rome, Greece. Reading, practicing guitar, watching 80's movies (especially John Hughes movies). Various metal, classic rock, blues, classical, punk, and random 80's stuff.
Several college years but I can't find the right major.

x_amount_of_words
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2015, 3:13 am

Name: Brooke
Orientation: Straight
Body Type: Just so there's no surprises I weigh about 200 lbs and I'm 5'5. http://imgur.com/PRaohXh
Most Recent Photo: http://imgur.com/tIgQK5d

Bio:
I'm a gamer who loves all types of games but especially loves Halo. I'm a shyer person and definitely an introverted aspie. Lately I have been trying to be more active which I have really been enjoying. I have...well had...a hybrid bike that I rode around but I need to buy a new one. Believe it or not but I can also skateboard although I've mostly outgrown the hobby. I'm pretty smart and can be funny if you get my sense of humor.

I'm hoping to meet a guy close to my age who has similar interests. I don't have to be in a relationship but I'd like to give this whole thing another try.

SuperTetraVortex
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Apr 2016, 5:44 am

Hello! I just joined the forums and I'm still working on my actual profile. I'm here because I think I might enjoy dating someone with a similar thought process. It looks like the list of people on this thread isn't very long, but oh well. Might as well give it a try.
I'm 27
Male
Heterosexual
5'10
Thin
White
Dark Brown Hair
Green/Blue Eyes
& I live in Sacramento, CA

I've been told I'm decent-looking, and I get a lot of compliments about my eyes.

My Aspergers has virtually been diagnosed, but I only just started learning about this aspect of myself and there are other issues requiring more attention like my ADHD and sleeping complications.

I like making webcomics (usually in manga style), imagining fictional worlds and stories, going for long walks or traveling any amount of distance by vehicle, watching videos on youtube, philosophy, and all kinds of creative and artistic stuff.

I'm currently supported by disability benefits and assistance programs because I'm unable to work as a result of numerous psychiatric obstacles. That could very likely change in the future at some point, but for the time being I'm just trying to keep myself in good spirits and work on little projects and goals.

I generally try to be a nice and polite person. I can be a little silly and awkward sometimes, but people usually seem to like me. I'm very imaginative, and spend a lot of time daydreaming. Some people have said that I seem pretty smart, and I once apparently did very well on some kind of IQ test. They wouldn't tell me my exact score for some dumb reason, but the lady who tested me said my visual intelligence was very impressive. That might explain why my imagination never stops distracting me though.

Anyway, if any nice young ladies would like to talk to me, please don't hesitate to send a message my way. I'd really like to meet new people on these forums in general, but it would be especially nice to encounter some nice single women who might be interested in dating.

Magthidon
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 May 2016, 3:10 pm

Why not? I've got nothing to lose.

I'm a 25 year old male that lives in Las Cruces, New Mexico. I'll be 26 in just over a week.

Interests: Video Games, Music, Programming, Reading, Writing, Music Composition and Production, Anime, and DJing, just to name a few.

Personality: I love joking around and making others laugh, at least when I warm up to them. I can be very shy at first, but I definitely will try to make others come out of their shells by engaging them in conversation. I love talking about my interests, especially games and music. I love going to new places and trying new activities.

Education: Bachelor's of Business Administration (Managerial Leadership and another in Product Supply Chain Management)

Employment: Self-Employed, Searching, Dreaming

Physical Description: I am 6'0" and currently weigh about 280lbs but am on the way down. I'm currently exercising and dieting to get back down to about 180 or 190. I wouldn't say I'm physically active/athletic, but I am not opposed to long power walks.

Interested In: Females between 20 and 30 (Slightly outside that range is fine too, I'm not that picky.) Having similar interests is definitely a plus, but it'd be fun to get outside of my comfort zone. I'd prefer something serious, but I'm down for pretty much anything. I don't have any friends in the area, so having someone to hang out with wouldn't be out of the question, either (male or female).

Starsekker
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 May 2016, 12:36 am

I'm 35 (36 in days) and in Long Beach, CA. I was diagnosed with AS at 24. I have three children - two on the spectrum and one with scitzoaffective disorder. I do not really date due to my own social awkwardness combined to focussing on raising three kids. However, if anyone wants to chat that would be awesome.

Female
35 (almost 36)
Hetrosexual
5'7"
Curvy
White
Brown hair with gray (yes already)
Hazel eyes

Education: BA in Psychology and MS in Applied Dev Psychology
Employment: Research Analyst at a University
Interests: Reading, Writing, Science Fiction, Taekwondo, Star Trek - I will talk anything geeky even if it is not a major interest for me.
Religion: LDS (aka Mormon)
Pictures: you can see what I look like here http://mindyjames.blogspot.com

Janus696
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Jul 2016, 1:14 am

I am not quite sure whether I have Aspergers or not, maybe a mild condition of it, a friend of mine recommended that I research it and that maybe I could potentially have it, in a mild degree.

I am a 40 year old male from Los Angeles, but I have been told I look a bit younger than that. I have a Master degree in history. Looking to meet women to chat with since I no longer believe in romantic love is worth pursuing, I have become very skeptical as the years have shown me. I am Latino and do speak Spanish.
Any questions feel free to ask.

Akigawa
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Aug 2016, 4:15 pm

My name's Robert. I'm 23. My birthday is September 21st.
I live in tualatin Oregon in an apartment with roommates.

I have aspergers as well as ADHD. As a result of trauma I also have anxiety and depression.

I'm looking for a submissive (or Switch) and kinky autist woman.

I'm analytical, nerdy, kind, and passionate.

I like transgirls and biological women.

I'm fixated on video games, cartoons, all forms of storytelling, and currently any dating site I can find since I've hit this weird kind of lonely heat this last month or so.

Kink is a big part of my life. My aspiration is to make games and a few of those ideas are erotic.
The ideal is someone who has few limits. I'll spare the details for now.
I'm usually pretty clean.
Work week less. Weekends always.
I also smoke weed. Hooray for Oregon.

Tell me what you've been watching or doing recently in your message and use the words "dank memes" in or as your subject.

Chasi
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Jun 2017, 9:49 pm

Hello. My name is Chasi and I hope to have a positive experience on this site, even if the only result is a new friendship with someone!
Orientation: Straight
Occupation: Tutor/Respite Care (I have been working with toddlers, children, teens, and adults on the autism spectrum for 8 years)
Relationship History: I've had only one boyfriend. That relationship ended 10 years ago. I don't sleep around or do friends with benefits, etc.
Height: 5'6 and 1/2
Race: Black
Build: Thin/toned
Diagnoses: None. I am NT (neurotypical)
Religion: I grew up Christian but am currently doing research on various religions via attending their churches and gathering information
Kids: None

Possible Deal breakers for some people:
*I don't ever want children and don't date men who have children
*I will not have sex before marriage
*I live a minimalist lifestyle (live in a small place, no credit cards, etc.)
*Vegan (though I don't discriminate against people who aren't)
*I think those would be the major ones so I'll keep the list short!

To wrap it up, I'm an adventurous woman who likes to explore what the world has to offer. I enjoy activities such as taking tours, attending outdoor concerts, taking long drives (no traffic), kayaking, watching YouTube videos, and, traveling to places I haven't discovered. I am looking for someone who is compatible with me and who I am sexually attracted to. The compatibility factor will show itself as we get to know each other. I prefer to date outside of my race and am open to a long distance relationship (depends on where and a few other factors). Hopefully you can see my profile photo; I would like to see a recent photo of you as well. If you're interested, please PM me. If you contact me and I determine that we're not a match, I will politely let you know so that I don't lead you on and waste our time. Thank you for reading my bio!

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 8:02 pm

As long as the thread got bumped, I'll add to the region. I'll answer to JR. My profile has my correct age and gender. I'm reasonably fit, and have walked a lot by the Willamette on the Ruth Bascom Riverbank Path System. I moved here recently, and would like to meet people in general. I'm heteroflexible, if you must know ;-) If you like beer, coffee, kombucha or some other beverage you'd like to share, lmk.

My long term plans include moving to Portugal

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 7:03 pm

I'd like to meet other people on the spectrum to discuss social signals.

nearmint
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Jul 2017, 2:01 am

Santa Barbara, CA. I am hetero. I've been told that I look good. I don't feel really comfortable talking about my interests. and I just deleted the rest of this post, because I didn't even feel comfortable with that.