Page 3 of 12 [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next

Patrick64
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Mar 2015, 6:49 pm

27, Single and never had anyone deep in my life. I don't know if I can get this feeling.

Uncertainty
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Mar 2015, 10:16 pm

24 Redhead, Anime, Manga, video games, occasionally going to the gym, College Bachelor. Also should mention straight but wonder sometimes am I denying myself half the population for romantic opportunity?
That pretty much sums up my life haha. Although I assure you I'm not as boring or simplified as my daily routine.
Really just looking to make the most out of life and figure the internet may be a valuable resource when looking for a relationship.

I'm introverted but definetly not shy. I'm pretty happy with my life just looking to get back to school working on a degree and getting some moolah $$$
I'd have to describe myself as pretty nerdy. The opening statement is pretty accurate but it's not a complete description. Describing yourself on the internet feels like posting an advertisement. How to make it as shiny as possible =D
I'll try to put it simply, if you appreciate the marvel and Dc cinematic universes you and I probably have something in common. If you play league of legends or tetris thats also a plus. Holding a good conversation is a must. Emotional and intellectual understanding/bonding are more important then sex I assure you. Sex is good! Sex is great! Don't get me wrong! I just want to make it clear that the post you see here is looking for a real relationship something beyond just being physically attracted to one another. Please don't take any of what I've said here too seriously xD/

ALRIGHT this post has gone on long enough xD If you'd like to message me feel free to do so here or on facebook. You can look me up as Adam Paul James Holcomb.

alleviate
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Mar 2015, 9:29 pm

Hello there! I'm Caroline. I'm 18 and attend college in NC. I really enjoy physics and marching band and also knit from time to time. I also enjoy being outdoors and with animals. I'm a physics major and intend to graduate two years from now and go on to get my PhD in either physics or possibly engineering. Then again, I may also go to med school later. I'm looking for someone between the ages of 18 and 25.

Other interesting facts about me include that I collect uranium glass (yes, it's safe), I have a 4 y/o Swiss Mountain Dog/Lab mix named Daphne, I play the euphonium and lots of other instruments including the piano, guitar, and viola, and I enjoy looking at abandoned buildings and learning about creepy Cold War stuff on occasion.

Ideally, a partner would either be an Aspie or an open-minded NT who can deal with me and my silliness. If you like physics, band, and dogs, I'm probably already in love with you. If you'd like to know more, visit my OkCupid profile! I'd definitely be open to talking as long as you're within my desired age range. :)

Mike_the_EE
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Mar 2015, 8:11 am

alleviate wrote:
Ideally, a partner would either be an Aspie or an open-minded NT who can deal with me and my silliness. If you like physics, band, and dogs, I'm probably already in love with you. If you'd like to know more, visit my OkCupid profile! I'd definitely be open to talking as long as you're within my desired age range. :)

Oh, if I was only 30 years younger! :cry: :heart: :cry:

Aspie Score 141 of 200
NT Score 50 of 200

AusWolf
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Apr 2015, 9:32 pm

alleviate wrote:
Hello there! I'm Caroline. I'm 18 and attend college in NC. I really enjoy physics and marching band and also knit from time to time. I also enjoy being outdoors and with animals. I'm a physics major and intend to graduate two years from now and go on to get my PhD in either physics or possibly engineering. Then again, I may also go to med school later. I'm looking for someone between the ages of 18 and 25.

Other interesting facts about me include that I collect uranium glass (yes, it's safe), I have a 4 y/o Swiss Mountain Dog/Lab mix named Daphne, I play the euphonium and lots of other instruments including the piano, guitar, and viola, and I enjoy looking at abandoned buildings and learning about creepy Cold War stuff on occasion.

Hi, Caroline!

If only I lived a bit closer to you! :) I am Gábor, a 25 year-old university student in my senior year in Hungary. There is a lot of creepy cold war stuff here which I also like to look at. I like abandoned places and nature in general. I enjoy being alone, although I need some company from time to time. I'm pretty good at dealing with silliness since I also have my own silly way of looking at things. :) One example is linguistics which I study at university. I like it so much, and I have so high ambitions that people usually consider me a bit odd. I hate small talk, but I enjoy talking about my field of study and interests so much that sometimes I don't realize that I'm boring people with my speech when they only asked how I was. I guess my rational thinking is not the most entertaining thing on earth. :D

I'm not a geek, though. People usually like me because I like deep conversations, but I'm not particularly good at making friends, and maintaining social relationships. I also like music, especially folk, classical, metal, and any mixture of these. But I don't usually go to concerts, because I hate crowded places. I enjoy writing. I like animals, too, more than people. :)

I hope I'm not boring you with my speech right now. :D I wanted to PM you, but I thought it would be a bit awkward in this first instance (I might try, just in case you don't see this post). :D

abitclueless
Raven
Raven

08 Apr 2015, 5:27 pm

spongy, why not create a website & app? Currently there is only one Autism-specific website where everything is free but I think it needs a lot of improvement. Whenever I think I can come up with content I create a personal website & just the other week I found a free hosting service offering short URLs & if memory serves me right, no server fees.

Anyway:

Dating Range: Going by the French Rule, (half your age + 7), minimum age - 23 & my maximum age is 35.
Photo: If I think you're genuine & like you & your photo I'll send you one. I would much prefer you to have a good photo because I want to know what I'd be seeing if I was with you off-line. :D
Religion: Although I think that all the good religions help people a lot I'm not religious myself.
Occupation: part-time college student, (mostly at Belfast Metropolitan College), although my current course - AS French, ends on 18th May
Interests: nights-out with my friends, cycling, Boccia, (sit-down bowls for the disabled), looking at the latest science news, (physics & new technology), the Ellie Goulding songs that I've heard, current Alternative music e.g Mumford & Sons, the hits from Green Day, most of Michael Jackson's music, some of Madonna's music, 90s Indie music especially Stereophonics, Travis, Oasis, The Stone Roses, The Charlatans, & 90s/00s Ibiza Anthems, Star Trek, Stargate, going to cafés, (which, unfortunately is the only place I can meet at the moment due to living at home), looking at art, going to the Continental Market for Dutch Pancakes & Currywurst
Smoker or Drinker: Neither
Drug User: - Definitely not
Personality: I could say a lot of good things here but it's the impression you get of me that matters so all I'll say is that I find being nice to people very rewarding. :D
Looking For: A nice-looking young woman with a good personality who lives either within walking distance of me or a short bus journey away from me & understands me as the Aspie that I am. :D

alecr
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Apr 2015, 5:11 pm

Dating Range: about 17-25 years old
Religion: occultism/thelema, new age
Interests: occult, astral projection, lucid dreaming, reiki, video games, writing music
drugs/alcohol: weed, shroomz, ACID
Personality: contemplative, a thinker, a little silly, i love humor.

infiniteblaze
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 May 2015, 10:59 pm

MaxShock wrote:
It'd be great if there was a Aspergers & autism focused website that let users filter by political philosophy, religious beliefs, age, and a few social classifications such as "geek," "nerd," "otaku," "gamer," etc. However, I doubt such a thing would ever exist.

I've often thought that it would be far more efficient if we could simply tag ourselves with certain attributes, then search for people with similar or compatible attributes. I even once considered building the database, but it seems like a lot of work that I wasn't motivated enough to do. It seemed to me that most "normies" wouldn't like to date that way.

I think OKCupid has a feature similar to this, but requires a paid membership in order to access that feature. If there's sufficient interest, perhaps I'll pick it up as a hobby.

biostructure
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2015, 11:45 pm

Why has this thread kept on going, but the east/west coast threads haven't been updated in almost 2 months? I think local threads are the way to go, but I don't want to post in there if nobody else is reading them...

the-comander
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 May 2015, 4:11 pm

infiniteblaze wrote:
MaxShock wrote:
It'd be great if there was a Aspergers & autism focused website that let users filter by political philosophy, religious beliefs, age, and a few social classifications such as "geek," "nerd," "otaku," "gamer," etc. However, I doubt such a thing would ever exist.

I've often thought that it would be far more efficient if we could simply tag ourselves with certain attributes, then search for people with similar or compatible attributes. I even once considered building the database, but it seems like a lot of work that I wasn't motivated enough to do. It seemed to me that most "normies" wouldn't like to date that way.

I think OKCupid has a feature similar to this, but requires a paid membership in order to access that feature. If there's sufficient interest, perhaps I'll pick it up as a hobby.

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 May 2015, 11:18 am

I've posted here many, many times before. One more wouldn't hurt ;D

ImageImageImageImageImage

My name is Alex, I'm 26 years of age and I live in the United Kingdom, specifically north-west England. I have diagnosed Aspergers and I'd describe myself as an extroverted introvert, for lack of a better label - I don't like to know a lot of people, but I like to be extremely close to one person and I talk and joke around a lot when I am. Honestly, I believe that I'm good company but I find it extremely difficult to satisfy these needs because most people (especially NTs) are incompatible with them.

I finished studying Politics, Philosophy and Economics last year and have been looking for work in accounts. I love all animals except for wasps, cockroaches and Tories. I like to read especially things which relate to society, politics and so on; there's not much I like more than sitting on a bus or train and reading through The Morning Star or The Guardian.

Video games are another interest of mine, in particular I'm a big fan of Dark Souls and the PS2-era Shin Megami Tensei games.

I love to laugh and so I watch a lot of comedy. Brasseye, The Thick of It, Limmy's Show, Four Lions - there's a lot more I could list here but I'm keeping it short!

Please do get in touch if you want to talk, I'd appreciate it even if you just sent me a quick "hello" or like me to show that you're interested in talking. I don't have time to message everybody at the moment! Regardless of where you are, it'd be lovely to talk at a distance to anybody who thinks they would like to.

Thank you for reading and best of luck! x

angelofdarkness
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Jun 2015, 9:44 am

Dating Range: about 17-20 years old
Religion: Buddhism, Occultism/ New age
Interests: reading, animals, anime, music, sci fi shows, browsing the web, contact juggling, playing board games like dungeons and dragons or talisman, and the paranormal/occult
Personality: intelligent, thinker, dreamer, I can be kind of silly at times....

SamanthaBlake
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Jun 2015, 3:54 pm

Names samantha
south florida
going through a rough time looking for a friend and cuddle buddy :3

Alanc54321
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Jun 2015, 3:35 pm

Alan
Birmingham
Single
Looking for miss right
Is she out there?

Please message me back and maybe we can find out

Crazyshy42

24 Aug 2015, 1:46 pm

Well, not sure if I'll find anyone here who's interested but it's worth a shot. :P

Name: Sarah

Dating: Looking for a male near my age, around 18-25. Ideally someone else who lives in the Pacific Northwest so eventually we could easily meet up in person. Personality is the most important quality to me :)

Interests: Video games, anime, nature, animals, water sports

Personality: I'm a quiet, very shy woman, but once I get to know someone I warm up to them pretty quickly. I'm pretty laid back and try to avoid arguments, and I'm content with doing pretty much any activity as long as we're together and having fun. I love traveling and exploring new places, even if I am shy and quiet around the strangers who might be there. I also have a competitive side though if we play video games together, just to warn you. :P

Other info: I'm an animal lover and happiest when I'm holding a cute animal in my arms. If you have a pet I'll be all over them, and probably love you even more too. I can drive and have my own car, and will be starting my first job in a couple of weeks. If you want to chat with me please PM me and I'll give you my Skype or Facebook. Just be aware that I might be shy at first. :)

AsahiPto17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Aug 2015, 8:53 pm

I'm an self diagnosed aspie 21 year old male currently living in Washington State. I'm about 5'11.5' and 140lbs with longish curly hair and blue eyes :p I am currently a student at TESC studying for a BSAST focusing on computers and electronics, which are some interests of mine.

I also like art and photography a lot. I used to take a lot more pictures, but I was on a bit of a hiatus for a while, then my camera was stolen. I also am not as good at drawing as I'd like to be. I like music too, things like Lorde, or electropop genre lately. I also play a few video games sometimes, but not a ton, I like Portal, Minecraft, and Bioshock.

My personality is quiet thoughtful, but I can also be talkative sometimes too, I am effectively "shy" though it's actually anxiety. I tend to over think things yet overlook other things sometimes. I took a few personality that said that I was androgynous which I think is kinda neat. I can be kinda moody sometimes, I feel like that is something that Asperger's effects in me. Not the best rendition of one's personality, but it's hard to figure out what to say about myself.

About relationships, I'd rather not jump into anything fast as I've been burned a few times that way online, but I'm definitely open to getting to know someone.