Worldwide Aspergian single List 2.0(Straight)

Page 5 of 10 [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

Bentastic197
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Mar 2015, 5:26 pm

Interests:I like my science, Video Games, American Football (Any sports), Sci-fi/Fanasty Genre, Space. I love my Space :)

Religion: Catholic - Not Active

What I'm doing with my life: As of now, I'm am about to Graduate High School and go to college. However, I have no idea what career I want to have and I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life.

Looking for: Someone who shares similar interests as I do and love me for who I am. :heart:

Job: Not at the moment although I'm looking.

Age Range: 16-19 years

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2015, 6:02 pm

Gender--Male
Age--57
Interests--Classical Music (My BA is in music history), specifically vocal music (Opera/Broadway/London West End, Choral, Art Song/Chanson/Lieder), Big band Jazz, Military Band--Reading--Computers (Master's in Library and Information Science)
Health--Poor (Type 2 diabetic, hypertension, bipolar, high cholesterol, general anxiety, carpal tunnel, kidney issues (currently suffering kidney stones). Don't drink, smoke or do illicit drugs.

If those of you who remember the original Dick Van Dyke show, I'll remind you of Herman Glympshire, Sally Roger's sometime date. :mrgreen:

Bentastic197
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Mar 2015, 12:57 am

Meistersinger wrote:
Gender--Male
Age--57
Interests--Classical Music (My BA is in music history), specifically vocal music (Opera/Broadway/London West End, Choral, Art Song/Chanson/Lieder), Big band Jazz, Military Band--Reading--Computers (Master's in Library and Information Science)
Health--Poor (Type 2 diabetic, hypertension, bipolar, high cholesterol, general anxiety, carpal tunnel, kidney issues (currently suffering kidney stones). Don't drink, smoke or do illicit drugs.

If those of you who remember the original Dick Van Dyke show, I'll remind you of Herman Glympshire, Sally Roger's sometime date. :mrgreen:

I'm a type 1 diabetic, that's a little bit more of a pain :/

Xelatoneffer
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

08 Apr 2015, 1:40 pm

Male
Bay Area
Heterosexual
5'8" (173cm) 160lbs
Personality: Shy and quiet but I open up quickly. I make lots of puns and jokes. I'm known for my sense of humor.
Interests: Ancient Egypt, Rome, Greece. Reading, practicing guitar, watching 80's movies (especially John Hughes movies). Various metal, classic rock, blues, classical, punk, and random 80's stuff.
Several college years but I can't find the right major.

MrBear
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Apr 2015, 10:57 pm

Not expecting this to be fruitful, but what the hell, right?

Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight/Hetero
Height: 5'10
Weight: 165lbs
Physical description: Caucasian, short auburn hair, hazel eyes, average build, light complexion. I am told I look German.
Interests: Animals, Nature, Activism/Conservation, Religion/The Occult, history, Psychology (especially Jungian), Books, Film, Music, Figures and Plush Toys, Video Games, Philosophy, Sociology, Anime, Fringe Topics, Thinking
Good Qualities: Loyal, smart (so I am told), sincere, at times quirky or awkward, funny (so I am also told), introspective, principled, caring, giving, accepting, nostalgic, and have a healthy inner child.
Religion: Complicated.
Musical tastes: 80's, 70's, 60's, Classical/Instrumentals, Ethnic, JPOP, Electronica, New Age, Smooth Jazz
Other info: Consume alcohol from time to time but in small quantities. Have sensory issues and certain sounds cause me anxiety. Like to make lists.
Desirable qualities: Honest, sincere, kind, accepting, curious, chemistry (that helps a relationship quite a bit), understanding, loyal.

Hoggy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Apr 2015, 11:34 pm

Religion: None
Interests and Other Info: Animals - we pretty much have a zoo in our house. Snooker/Pool. Reading- george r.r martin and scifi books. Love A Game Of Thrones, Breaking bad etc. Gaming - Finishing Assassins Creed Unity at the moment. Music - Most Genres of Rock and some Metal (Not Scremo which i dont like) Got a massive playlist on spottily im always adding to. Would love to go see more live bands/Festivals. I went to Leeds festival last year and really enjoyed it

Looking for: Just people to chat to really with really who have similar interests

MisterSpock
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2015, 2:52 pm

I'm seeing a lot of early twenty-something males here... May as well throw my hat in the the already well hatted ring.

Male seeking local female. Few other requirements. Basic info to the left of posts <<< Manchester UK, 24. Stalk my posts if you like.

What interests me? Easier to ask what doesn't. I like photography, cinematography, music, games (recently put 100 hours in to the Mass Effect trilogy, which I've never played before), art, literature, electronics, writing, programming, playing musical instruments (my nicest being a PRS Zach Myers), travel (a trip to the French Riviera is in the works), language. At this time of year I enjoy watching the tadpoles, frogs, and dragonflies in our pond.

Agnostic/Buddhist.

I am bearded, but it's neat and trimmed. 6'3" (190 something cm, use the internet). Built like an athlete, eat like an athlete, exercise like a potato. Jokes aside, I'm a comfortable size.

Job: technical admin, moving in to technical in a month or two. I'm not discussing it in a public or semi-public forum.

Everyone agrees I'm a very nice guy, though unfortunately not many have said that up close and personal.

If I were the kind of person to use the term "kindred spirit", that's what I hope for. I quite often say I'm looking for the Kaylee to my Simon, but the Zoe to my Wash wouldn't be bad either. Or the hat to my Jayne.

AlexandertheSolitary
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2015, 1:24 am

33 years of age.

Male.

Dark brown, almost black curly hair, beard going prematurely silver, bluish green eyes

University educated. Christian. Also Aspergian/Aspie, although you probably guessed this last. Politics left of centre on social justice, a little conservative about some issues, liberal on most. Currently attend an Anglican church. Fascinated by history, linguistics, theology/philosophy and world mythology. Read range of non-fiction, tastes in fiction mainly historical, fantasy and some science fiction. Mad about Doctor Who, and have watched and enjoyed other sci-fi as well as other genres such as documentaries, period pieces, British murder-mystery, drama, comedy.

Seeking to court an intelligent and compassionate lady to share life with. But let us be friends first, although I do sometimes get a little impatient at the delayed gratification as I wait for a possible marriage. I wish to respect, cherish and adore you, and share our troubles and our labours toward a better world.

My apologies for the lack of consistent grammar; this summary is sort of in note form.

AlexandertheSolitary
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2015, 1:27 am

AlexandertheSolitary wrote:
33 years of age.

Male.

Dark brown, almost black curly hair, beard going prematurely silver, bluish green eyes

University educated. Christian. Also Aspergian/Aspie, although you probably guessed this last. Politics left of centre on social justice, a little conservative about some issues, liberal on most. Currently attend an Anglican church. Fascinated by history, linguistics, theology/philosophy and world mythology. Read range of non-fiction, tastes in fiction mainly historical, fantasy and some science fiction. Mad about Doctor Who, and have watched and enjoyed other sci-fi as well as other genres such as documentaries, period pieces, British murder-mystery, drama, comedy.

Seeking to court an intelligent and compassionate lady to share life with. But let us be friends first, although I do sometimes get a little impatient at the delayed gratification as I wait for a possible marriage. I wish to respect, cherish and adore you, and share our troubles and our labours toward a better world.

My apologies for the lack of consistent grammar in this post; this summary is sort of in note form.

I live in rural Victoria, Australia (more specifically to the northeast of Melbourne).

Please feel free to reply or private message me.

OneLuke
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 May 2015, 9:15 pm

Occupation: Full-time student (law school) with two volunteer roles.
Appearance: 6"0. Lean/toned build. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Youthful complexion.

magnum233
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Jun 2015, 3:36 pm

Hello. Thought i might as well put my details on here as well. Prob my best chance at meeting an aspie woman :P

Im a: Man
Time on planet earth: 35 years
I live in: New Zealand, Wellington
My height is 5'9
Im 78 kg's

Im currently unemployed because work is not plentiful in video games development here.
I have my hair cut short or sometimes a shaven head, my hair is black.
My eyes are blue.
My body is somewhat athletic, due to working out alot.

I love cooking and baking, writing, computers in general, fighting aliens in strange mmo's *like starcitizen* and have an active interest in supporting early access games. I can fix assorted electronic gadgets and have some basic soldering skills. I have knowledge of microcomponentry.

I do have a sense of humour, red space dwarfs tend to spin my cogs and yes that may be a reference to something.

I enjoy a large range of music such as rock metal electronic and many types of geek genre's.

Some of my favourite tv shows include falling skies, the walking dead and doctor who both the old and new. I grew up as a treky and still are.

My religion is Christianity however i am not what people refer to as a religious nut.

What im looking for in a woman is honesty kindness and acceptance. It would be great if we had similar interests but ive learnt that often people start to take on a little of each others interests naturally. There needs to be a little attraction so it would be good if we could have some online communication before hand also to build up a bit of familiarity and a friendship.

There is many other details but i don't want to overload this post and its more fun learning about each other :P

ZombyWoof
Toucan
Toucan

03 Jul 2015, 5:45 am

this is very unlikely to work (99.9% chance of failure) but anyway:

I Live In: near Aachen, North-Rhine Westphalia, Germany (unlikely there's another one here)
Employment: student at a vocational school for economics
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Weight: unknown, but slightly chubby
Hobbies: Music, Video Games, Reading, Writing, Languages
Religion: none (atheist)
Afflictions: PTSD, Aspergers-Syndrome, Depression

Being honest and true to oneself is the most important thing in a woman for me.
I don't like being lied to or feeling left out. Appearance is not important. While i have my preferences, they do not factor in terms of love and relationships.
I've been single all my life and i don't know how relationships work.
I hate all kinds of drugs, including alcohol and i can't stand being around people when they're drinking. It's very hard for me. I want to smack that glass or bottle out of their hands.

sparkylabs
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Jul 2015, 3:30 pm

So has the old dating section gone ?

Well i can be found on pof: http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=18502603 starting to give up on the female section of the race, the more annoying thing being all i read on profiles is how they are looking for a nice guy and are fed up with jerks.... well helllllo stop picking jerks!

Not been diagnosed with anything but I sure know I'm different somehow, and people treat me different, not that I care.

LordRikerQ
Raven
Raven

29 Aug 2015, 11:18 pm

Age 35

Gender Male

Interests Quantum Physics, Technology, Gaming, building things, Writing and Online Role-play.

Religion Buddhist

Location New Jersey, USA

What I'm doing with my life Ever learning, and striving to increase my knowledge and abilities

Who I am

I am intelligent, funny, unique, inquisitive, compassionate, passionate and creative. I enjoy challenges, and truth seeking. I've been through alot; abuse, loneliness, among other things, but instead of destroying me Its made me a great deal stronger. I know have a great deal to offer a woman that can accept me as I am.

What I seek

A woman I can form something special with. I want a team mate, to work together with on making a place in the world. I want someone I can have deep conversations with, someone who truly understands the challenges aspies face and which wishes mutual support.

QuietChaos
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Sep 2015, 7:40 am

Why not?

What i'm looking for: teenage, someone who i can have serious and silly discussions with, a couple shared interests would be nice, any religion is okay, looks don't mean anything, i don't intend on meeting anyone IRL, this would be strictly online
Job: Unemployed (for now)
Interests: Gaming, Comic Books, Writing, Fitness, Travel, Netflix
Smoke or Drink: don't now, don't intend to when i'm old enough
Religion: Atheist
Personality: not to sound cliche, but shy and distant when meeting someone, but i warm up to people that i like.

GoodSenseAmelia
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Nov 2015, 10:01 pm

My name is Amelia and it is not easy being a female on the autism spectrum. I've been abused by NTs and feel I might have better luck dating an Aspie.
I'm 27 but look 17 and I live in southern Wyoming.
I'm looking for someone who'll love and accept me.
I stim using a teddy bear, I pick and I sniff.
I sleep under a weighted blanket.
I'm kinky in bed.
I'm gorgeous, that's me in my avatar, though distorted.
I'm highly verbal and very intelligent.
I have trouble maintaining a job.
I love to garden, cook, read, and work on my projects that have no real audience.
I'm socially inappropriate but I have lots of fun.
I believe that I only get one chance as this organization of biomass/consciousness and I'm looking for someone to share the experience with.
I'm not perfect. I'm not always stable. What I am is willing to communicate and try new things.

PM me if you're interested. I don't care where you live but you better be willing to arrange to visit if you're serious. I have no car but I bet I drive a stick better than any of you :P

Oh, I almost forgot. What do I want in a man?
Radical honesty.
Physically fit, healthy diet.
Loves the Earth.
Spiritually open and growing.
Tolerates or loves cats
I prefer gamers over sports fans
I don't care how sexually experienced you are as long as you're willing to learn and try.