Worldwide Aspergian single List 2.0(Straight)

Page 1 of 10 [ 147 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2014, 4:27 am

LonelyJar wrote:
So, what do I post about myself here?

Just basic details to attract the opposite sex, like you would in a dating profile but not quite as detailed. Look at the previous posts.

Shaded
Toucan
Toucan

26 Jun 2014, 7:17 pm

This is an interesting post here!

Male

Sign

Scorpio

Height/Weight

6'0" 195lbs Athletic

Hobbies

Basketball, gaming, anime, training, drawing, writing, reading

Diagnose

Autism

What Am I Doing With My Life

Just graduated college with a degree in Arts. I don't know what is next. I plan to transfer to a university and major in either; business development or engineering
I have my sister and her fiancee staying with me. I am currently moving to a new location. Right now all I am doing is taking it a day at a time--working out and doing odd jobs.

Western Michigan

Personality/Characteristics

Quite intelligent and a rational thinker. Very kind at heart and will give 100% to a woman that's legit. When I like you it's 100%--not halfway. I am a "show me" kinda guy; which means you can't just tell me anything.
Love to show affection mentally and physically: hand-holding, body massages, cuddling, and footrubs. I also have a foot fetish. Which I willingly admit.

I am goofy and cool to talk and hang with. Definitely a movie watcher because I quote them a lot!

Talents

Drawing, Painting, Basketball

Somewhat Ambitions

Wouldn't mind being a basketball coach. I love the game and I understand better than older folks do. Or a basketball analyst. I have an obsession with stats.

One day own my own anime company/label. I want to help produce and put good animes out there; also my own.

Knight seems just right around the corner in my dreams...

FunkMasterMike
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Jun 2014, 7:38 pm

Hello, I'm Mike :D

High-functioning, Bipolar (properly medicated; Depakote) <--- just letting you know I'm not a medicated "zombie"
27, M, Valencia, CA, USA. 5' 7", 175-180 lbs

Picture 1
Picture 2

Full-time Student, Major: Science
Interests: Learning, science, fitness, healthy eating, reading, geeky stuff, intelligent conversations, good times :D
Fun Facts: I am a super hard worker, served in the Army, and I used to weigh 260 lbs.

I'm pretty laid back. It takes a lot for me to get angry. I tend to look at what I have versus what I don't have. I accept things for what they are. I love to laugh. :)
I need a woman who is direct, doesn't want kids,and one who preferably needs to release a lot of "energy." :lol: :heart:

FunkMasterMike
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Jun 2014, 7:40 pm

Hello, I'm Mike :D

High-functioning, Bipolar (properly medicated; Depakote) <--- just letting you know I'm not a medicated "zombie"
27, M, Valencia, CA, USA. 5' 7", 175-180 lbs

Picture 1
Picture 2

Full-time Student, Major: Science
Interests: Learning, science, fitness, healthy eating, reading, geeky stuff, intelligent conversations, good times :D
Fun Facts: I am a super hard worker, served in the Army, and I used to weigh 260 lbs. <--picture

I'm pretty laid back. It takes a lot for me to get angry. I tend to look at what I have versus what I don't have. I accept things for what they are. I love to laugh. :)
I need a woman who is direct, doesn't want kids,and one who preferably needs to release a lot of "energy." :lol: :heart:

Laddo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2014, 10:16 pm

Here we go again...

Occupation: Unemployed. Looking for freelance illustration work

Interests: Art (my passion), music (pretty open minded with music and will give anything a listen), playing guitar gaming, reading, cooking, films, comedy programmes. I'm hoping to make some of my own music too, plus I wanna start getting fit

Features: Short, dark brown hair, hazel/brown eyes, slim, tall (6' 3"). I've got a nice smile apparently

Smoker: Yes, but trying to quite

Drinker: Moderate

Personality: I'm generally quite laid back in person, very artistic and creative, love to have a laugh. Not really into clubs and pubs, more of a staying in with a decent meal and sticking on a decent film. I'm a bit of a romantic, and once I fall in love with you, you will know, trust me. I'm a pretty affectionate guy and I do like a good cuddle.
Looking for: A like-minded, intelligent girl who's not too far from me for friendship, possibly growing into something more. Someone who has a decent sense of humour (slightly twisted is a plus!), is fairly laid back, fun to be around, not arrogant but also not someone who puts themselves down all the time. If anyone's interested feel free to PM me. I'm confident that you're out there somewhere, waiting for me -- my perfect woman to complete me as a man

I am no longer using this account or this website. Do not bother contacting me because any messages will be ignored. The fact that you can't delete your profile while all your information is retained is also disgraceful.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2014, 1:39 pm

Even with the best of intentions, I think this thread suffers from same problem as the first thread. Nevertheless I may re-post my personal anyway. :lol:

Think the main issue with this is interface. A long sprawling thread isn't the best interface or substitute, just like a Filofax isn't a database, no matter how well you try and maintain it.

I had the idea of maybe developing a dating site for people like us. I have the technical skill to do it, in terms of architecture. Would need powerful search capability, and interface that suits our requirements. Wouldn't be going for a bonanza of feature creep, or it will never get done. Just powerful search and suggestion indexing, profile, and some custom fields/tags.

I'd probably bank roll the development, but I'd think charging a some fee once launched is reasonable for the upkeep, but it would still be not for profit. Would use a sensible model such as charging membership if they wish to make approaches, with a profile, but free to make a basic profile.

I definitely think a dating site that is accommodating to different neurotypes would be good. I think just doing one for ASD might be a bit limited and it has been done before. A site open to everyone, but specifically catering to the full "neuroverse" if you like, and understands that people have different social and relationship requirements.

What do people think? I probably would need some people to be social media/ PR spokespersons for the site, as I detest social media, and am happiest working behind the scenes.

Another thing, if people actually like the idea, I promise not to do any of the gimmicky stuff, like "compatibility algorithms", or other nonsense that you get on usual dating sites.

Laddo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2014, 7:24 am

That's a good idea, 0_equals_true. It's been suggested on here before but not by anyone with the technical know-how to get it up and running, as far as I know. You might want to give it its own topic on L&D, see who's interested

I am no longer using this account or this website. Do not bother contacting me because any messages will be ignored. The fact that you can't delete your profile while all your information is retained is also disgraceful.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2014, 7:32 am

What a sausage fest...

Laddo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2014, 7:50 am

Boo, I don't think you even need this thread. 90% of the girls on here would date you no questions asked

AraleNorimaki
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Jul 2014, 6:18 pm

I'm feeling debonair today, so I'll give this a shot.

Dating Range: 20-25, give or take
Interests: Psychology (my field of study), sociology, biology, animation (not an animator myself, just a connoisseur), writing, literature, movies (I'm a horror movie buff), music (I'm a big fan of Queen and The White Stripes), video games, fashion
Appearance: curly blonde hair, blue eyes, decent figure, cherub face, 5'6"
Smoker or Drinker: Don't smoke, but a social drinker
Religion: Raised Lutheran, but I don't have any religious preference.
Personality: Quiet, it takes me a while to open up to people IRL. I'm a thinker and I enjoy the company of others who can make intelligent conversation. I have a healthy sense of humor and a big heart, or I like to think so, at least.

Don't have a dating profile, but pm me if interested, I guess.

Wizardfan713
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Jul 2014, 3:59 pm

Gender Male
Age 20
Location Pennsylvania
Dating range 19-24
Appearance Tall (I'm 6'3) broad shoulders block head, a bit overweight (though I'm working on losing it)
Personality Empathic, I don't like seeing people hurt, Patient, talkative, fairly laid back.
Diagnoses Asperger's Anxiety Disorder Mood Disorder
Interests Dungeons and Dragons, Fantasy literature, Superhero movies, O gauge model trains
Drinking or smoking? No I'm a teetotaler and dislike the smell of tobacco
Religion Raised Catholic regularly attend mass. Would prefer a Christian partner, if not someone who at least respects my faith.
Dating Profile? no but I do have a facebook and will share it if you PM me and can provide proof you're trustworthy.

luap125
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Jul 2014, 6:02 am

I'll give version 2.0 a go!

Male
Australia vic
Interests.... To many to post haha. Information technology, mechanics, biology...etc
Cmon aussie girls! Let's go for a coffee or anything my shout!lol

Ectryon
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2014, 6:39 pm

Location:Surrounded by photonic relays in a Midlands town haunted by spooky action at a distance.Tipton Birmingham
Orientation: Straight
Interests:Science Fiction, Spirituality, Cooking, Music (Experimental/Progressive styles), Poetry, Exploration
Obligatory tagline: Recently diagnosed aspie mainly looking to share my intellectual interests with a similarly inclined other.

My history on this forum preserves my old and unregenerate self. In the years since I posted here I have undergone many changes. I accept responsibility for my posts but I no longer stand behind them.
And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high Hebrews 1:3

slw1990
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2014, 7:46 pm

Sex: Female
Education: Associate in Science
Appearance: 5'3", brown hair, blue eyes (a couple of my posts have pictures of me in the Members Only Forum)
Intoxicants: Sometimes I drink, but I don't smoke or do any drugs.
Diagnoses: Aspergers
Interests: Animals, nature, conservation, medical things, music, Big Bang Theory (mostly watch seasons 5 and 6),
Favorite Music: The Fray, Kelly Clarkson, Lifehouse, The Script, One Republic, Zedd, Safety Suit
Personality: Caring, quiet, accepting, hardworking, awkward
Looking For: Someone who is genuine, intelligent, a little awkward, non-judgemental and doesn't care much about social status.

If anyone wants to talk PM me :)

Last edited by slw1990 on 30 Jul 2014, 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rigor
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Jul 2014, 3:08 am

Dating Range: Early 20s to late 30s I suppose. No hard limits though except for the must-be-of-legal-age thing.
Occupation: Unemployed student... I have money though. I don't need or want someone to leech off of, I can buy my own s**t.
Interests: Level design, game design, minimalism, thinking about how to make things more efficient and focused (excluding my own life), ruminating, creating new curse words, being a wise-ass, trashing myself on the internet, participating in flame wars.
Appearance: Imagine the plump lovechild of Christopher Walken and Jonah Hill. I'll admit that I do have a nice set of tits, too bad I'm a man.
Smoker or Drinker: Occasionally for both.
Personality: Bitter, reclusive misanthrope who is sometimes able to make people laugh and fool them into thinking he's functional and well-liked, but is more often extremely silent, awkward, standoffish, and anxious. It's a Jekyll-Hyde thing, I really don't know what causes which side of me to show up in which situation. I enjoy predicting doom and gloom and making fun of every absurdity the world throws in front of me with all the acidic wit I can muster (which usually isn't all that much). Pathetic self-esteem. Night owl.
Looking For: A woman who is a decent human being, an oddball, and isn't terrified and repulsed of everything I just wrote. If the latter describes you, you're probably worth getting to know regardless. If the latter doesn't describe you, you are the 99.9999%.

Paul92
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Jul 2014, 3:31 am

Name: Paul
Religon: Christian (but not fussy about dating atheists)
Occupation: Unemployed, but have an IT diploma and looking for work.
Interests:IT and technology, music
Looking for a female, aged between 17 and 30, and must be located in New Zealand.

Proudly South African <3