Worldwide Aspergian single List 2.0(LGBT)

Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2014, 10:39 am

This is the place to post your best self in an attempt to find a reason to stop posting on this section :lol: .

Title says worldwide but you could be a little more specific I guess.

This is the non straight version(I was asked to make two separate threads).
Make sure you state what you are looking for on your ad .

KindOf
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Jun 2014, 7:15 pm

Ad 1.0!

Diagnosis

Asperger's

Female

Orientation

Bisexual, strong lean towards women

Minneapolis, MN

Personality

Quiet but curious about the world. Prefers solitary activities in the home or the occasional outing with a few people (surprising? probably not).

Some people have told me that I have a grounding effect, but I often see myself as less so than I would ideally be. I seek strength and inner peace in a chaotic world.

I like to goof around and make people laugh. I feel as though I'm allowed to be a little awkward, strange, and clueless if I don't seem afraid or ashamed of it.

Interests

My primary interests are literature, writing, and movies. I'm also very curious about the nature of life, the universe, and all that good stuff without being bothered by different schools of thought or religious affiliations.

I have no religious affiliation and am Democrat, but have visited things like Taoism and Neopaganism in my younger years.

Seeking

Monogamous relationship with someone who understands my perspectives and shares my values. Would prefer local, but may consider long-distance.

wesker00205
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jun 2014, 2:25 am

Diagnosis

Asperger's

male

Orientation

Bisexual

for now west fork AR

Personality

best why im described by my NT friends is that im insane but the good insane like really energetic with lots of hand motions
but im actually a fairly quiet person at home
Interests

I like SCIENCE!! ! i love watch the channel dedicated too it alot and im always reading the new articles. the ones i understand at least

im agnostic i view religion the same way science show me empirical evidence and nothing contradicting and you got me

Seeking

well anyone really close far another planet ah ah see what i did there its a PUN funny... i don't really care about anything people besides there personality that includes gender of course im not partial towards either x or y its all about the heart i tird a letter pun there but could not think of anything

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

28 Oct 2014, 12:54 am

Diagnosis: Asperger's

Orientation: pansexual

Personality: I think the best way to describe myself is someone who likes to go in-depth and explore new things. I'm willing to try most things once if there isn't a large risk. Not really a drinker or a smoker, but I don't mind someone who is. I'm a rather creative person, and you'll either find me drawing on my computer or drawing traditionally. I also paint, usually with acrylics or watercolor, but I am slowly getting acquainted to oil paint. I'm not really the religious type, but again, I honestly don't care if someone is religious or not.

Seeking: Someone who can take life seriously, but also enjoy it. Long-distance is alright. :)

Aniihya
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2015, 8:23 pm

My job: Currently unemployed
I like: Not so emotional people, so a more platonic relationship is more likely to work out

Dunno what else to say

Sanna12
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Mar 2015, 6:27 pm

Hello, everyone! I hope I am posting in the right spot (the title said LGBT, not LGBT+)

Seeking: Male or Female (I don't mind if they are lesbian/bisexual, etc. even though I am not one of those)

Orientation: Asexual, Non-romantic

Interests: Playing video games, playing the piano, learning about mathematics, history, or any sort of Germanic language.

Religion: Deist with a hint of agnosticism. I'm influenced by religion and some of the ethics/morals. In addition, I like going to places of worship to understand why people act the way they do, but religion is not really a part of my life.

Hyperborean
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2015, 8:15 am

Hello! For more details about me and my interests, see my profile. But here are the 'bare facts':

Seeking: younger male, asexual-gay romantic, Aspie or Aspie-friendly NT.

Orientation: asexual-gay, romantic

Interests: Languages, literature, philosophy, travel, European cinema, psychology etc.

I'm looking for someone who enjoys travelling, intelligent, in-depth conversation, and prefers romantic companionship to a sexual relationship.

princessarachne
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Mar 2015, 10:09 pm

Orientation: Gay, Greyromantic, Poly
Seeking: Older Vegan, Vegetarian, or pescatarian Aspies/weird people (in a good way)

I'm 15 and I'm looking for people who haven't graduated yet. I really like Atheists but Deists r ok 2. See my profile for more information. Don't be creepy when u message me 8O

worriedfire
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 May 2015, 9:25 pm

Orientation: Gay
Seeking: Someone to cuddle and play video games with.

butterfly222
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 May 2015, 4:20 am

Hello there. I'm Heather , 20. Ohio .. I don't know exactly what to expect from this , maybe a new friend , but hopefully more.. I'm diagnosed with autism , ocd, and generalized mood disorder . I like to find another sociable but introverted person with Aspergers . The past few people I met with Aspergers didn't want to be more than friends, or didn't know what to talk about . It's okay , it really is! I'm Christian and it'd be nice too meet someone else who is , but very exceptiing of everyone .

I like anime , manga. Reading , writing , books, feminism , social justices, cats, and poetry . I make characters up in my head all the time. I see the color of light on a sunshine storm . I'm looking for someone who's 18-25 for boys , 18-27 for girls. I like fast replies and talking most days :)

cinnabot
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Jul 2015, 8:31 pm

Well what the heck, might as well try!

diagnosis:

Officially aspergers, but I don't quite match the params for that, as I do have some verbal difficulties when talking socially. Also ADHD, and some social anxiety.

age/gender:

38 year old trans-female, hrt, non-op, not really binary, or interested enough in passing to spend thousands of dollars on surgeries/etc or spend all that time every day with makeup.

orientation:

interested in males and trans-females who like to cuddle. Open to whatever, but cuddling is a necessity.

I've found that if males are interested in me at all, it's because they thought I was biologically female, they wanted to try something new and exciting(like I'm an amusement park ride or something), or they wanted someone that looks like a girl, but without the inconvenient emotions(sorry, I'm quite emotional, want to be loved and all that good stuff). Or they're gay but can't quite accept it, so they want a male that looks like a female. Have not had good luck with males, but still willing to give them a shot.

Trans-females are a safer proposition, but... trans-females with ASD are rather... difficult to locate.

Arizona, USA. Would love to move some place cooler, but stuck here for now.

personality:

silly
hyper

interests:
cuddling
programming
exercise
sewing and embroidery

Here is a link to my ad on Pounced, that has much more info and some pics, because I'm also a furry:
http://pounced.org/personals/viewad?hpad=18941&hcenc=1

Yes, I'm ASD, trans-female, and furry. Talk about three strikes... anyways, I keep trying, because, you know, what else is there to do :)

EmeraldGame01
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Jul 2015, 7:59 pm

Diagnosis: Asperger's Syndrome

Orientation: "Straight"

Looking for: Guy in the same age group vicinity as me (13-16), interested in Nintendo games, manga/anime, preferably an aspie also but I don't really mind :wink:

My Personality: I'm usually quiet in conversations involving 3 or more people, but if you let me I can talk until the cows come home XD People say I have a good sense of humour, I like making people laugh, although sometimes I have trouble knowing when and how to use my humour. I'm more of a right-brained sort of girl :)

Religious Orientation: Christian

LevkaLevushka11
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Dec 2015, 11:55 pm

My name is Kacey.

I am a 23 year old transman looking for the girl of my dreams.

I am not shy, but I do have a lot of anxiety about meeting people in the off-line world. I find that communication by speaking tends to be taxing for me.

I am nerdy, eccentric and quirky. I have a fascination with mechanical workings of things- from the phyisical to the metaphysical.

I have a unique spiritual life based in Taoist philosophy and Zen. I am a 5th generation descendant of the Blackfoot Cherokee clan, and I have been learning more about the traditions of my ancestors. Like the Cherokee before me, I am an animist- I believe that all things have spiritual energy and that you can connect with this energy to learn from it.

I love to read, write poetry and prose, draw, play video games (skyrim, Halo, final fantasy) I love music and movies.

I am also a big rock-hound and tree-hugging nature lover.
I am not one of those PETA whackos, I understand that nature can exist without any help from us- but I do respect the earth and our need for natural resources. I recycle, re-use, and donate unwanted things to charity instead of filling up the landfill.
After all, would you rather live in a vibrant world or a dull, crumbling one?

I have a knack for rambling and enjoy talking with close friends in a quiet place. I don't handle crowded places and noise very well, so bear with me on this.

I have a tendency to preservate a lot, so I can be a bit repetitive in conversation.
I am a good listener, most of the time and I love to see my friends smile.

Malaise
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Dec 2015, 11:55 pm

I post in this section for fun, but I'll still leave an ad. :lol:

I'm an Aspie woman about to turn 27 just outside of the Twin Cities area, seeking other women. I'm an introvert, an INFP, and in IT newbie into creative hobbies, music, and games. I don't smoke and rarely drink.

Grammar Geek
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2015, 12:07 am

Diagnosis

Asperger Syndrome

Male

Orientation

Bisexual

Kansas, but will be Missouri next year.

Personality

I have a reputation as a really funny guy from people who know me, but I'm very quiet and reserved with strangers. I am an extremely loyal friend and willing to do anything for the few friends I actually get, and I would be the same way with a partner.

Interests

I love grammar and all the nuances of the English language. I'm also obsessed with the TV show The Simpsons, as well as geography. Those are probably my big three.

Seeking

Either a guy or girl (I have no preference) who would be willing to love me as the weird person I am.

Shaarga
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

27 Mar 2016, 6:19 pm

Diagnosis: diagnosed Asperger's/ Higher-functioning AS; some undiagnosed elements of BPD and sometimes even DID.

Sex (born as): male.
Gender (identify as): gender fluid.
Romance (attracted to): pan-romantic.

Location: Milton Keynes, England, UK. Not fussed where you are, but obviously will impact feasibility and frequency of meeting in-person.

Philosophy: raised Jehovah's Witness, now 100% Atheist.

Personality: mechanical, erratic, humorous, factual, detailed, technical, analytical, honest, dynamic, methodical, economical, structured, extremely well-organized (I keep an inventory of everything I own, and have a back-pack in which all my essentialls sit ready to evacuate in the event of a fire), robust, forward thinking, creative, logical, focused yet open-minded, highly-motivated and determined.

Interests: video games (massive Command & Conquer fan), music, memes, systems design, data warehousing and analytics, statistics, slight interest in animals (don't own any), geology, astrophysics, chemistry, biology, political science, social science, evolutionary theory.

Seeking: anyone loving and interesting who takes moderate pride in their appearance. You must have a paid job. We view eachother as equal in rights and opportunities, but recognise we are by no means identical, and must harness our unique talents to work as a team and fill in for eachother's weaknesses. Neither of us is dominant or submissive - disputes are settled by logical, factual analysis, not egotistical nonsense.

Ideal but not essential:

You view yourself as strong, and keep a positive, though realistic outlook. You want this relationship to make both of us stronger and more powerful people. You don't just solve problems, you obliterate them. If you have a problem with me or in general, you tell me exactly how it arose, how you felt about it, how you feel about, and what you think should be done to prevent it happening again. We don't apologize, we don't neglect and let fester; we reach constructive, strengthening solutions.

Drinker?: yes, a decent but sensible amount every few weeks.
You can drink as much as you like as long as you aren't liable to become hospitalized and/ or unable to work.

Smoker?: no, never.
You can smoke outside while you quit. If you really can't stop smoking, you must limit yourself. Vaping is fine.

Excercise?: I walk to work every weekday, which is 25 mins briskly each way. You must engage in some form of physical activity that keeps you within a healthy BMI.

Financial: We each pay our own way, proportional to consumption.