why do so many People respect Criminals at Funerals

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2007, 1:34 pm

NTs don’t seem to have their priorities straight. Today near my workplace, some kind of big shot criminal having a funeral. The street sweeping supervisor isn’t happy about cleaning the streets for this dead hood.

What is it with people, why do they want to go to dead criminal funeral, especially in such numbers. “wwwhh lets pay respects, he was a cool guy. Lets go to his funereal and the other hoods will like me. Every hood deserves a second chance, so long as he is cool and not a geek or someone who is the buggerer of little boys.”

Actually it is strange that people think murderers are better people then paedophiles is plain weird. Some women even write letters, while rubbing their minges, to hoods in jails.

psych
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2007, 1:43 pm

those attending are probably friends, family, business associates etc. No different to any other funeral.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2007, 2:24 pm

Except this funeral is bigger would probably be bigger then the chef executives of Merton Council and a very outspoken bus driver from London call Ms Butler put together.

I still think they are a bunch of tossers.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2007, 3:31 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:
NTs don’t seem to have their priorities straight. Today near my workplace, some kind of big shot criminal having a funeral. The street sweeping supervisor isn’t happy about cleaning the streets for this dead hood.

What is it with people, why do they want to go to dead criminal funeral, especially in such numbers. “wwwhh lets pay respects, he was a cool guy. Lets go to his funereal and the other hoods will like me. Every hood deserves a second chance, so long as he is cool and not a geek or someone who is the buggerer of little boys.”

Actually it is strange that people think murderers are better people then paedophiles is plain weird. Some women even write letters, while rubbing their minges, to hoods in jails.

Twisted celebrity? Imagine the turn-out when Mark "Chopper" Read dies.

Criminals killing criminals are certainly better than criminals raping children. Where criminals start killing the public, welllll.....

On sabbatical...

psych
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2007, 4:06 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:
Except this funeral is bigger would probably be bigger then the chef executives of Merton Council and a very outspoken bus driver from London call Ms Butler put together.

I still think they are a bunch of tossers.

high-level gangsters NEED to move in a very wide circle, and command respect/fear from everyone who inhabits the same world - thats how they are able to operate safely without being 'eaten' by a rival.

A CEO doesnt have the same security issues, so they only need as many 'friends' as they want - the golf club or whatever.

maldoror
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2007, 10:47 pm

Probably out of respect for life I guess.

faithfilly
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2007, 5:31 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:
What is it with people, why do they want to go to dead criminal funeral, especially in such numbers. “wwwhh lets pay respects,...

I don't get it either. Why pay respect to someone who is not respectable in character? It's one thing to respect life, but it's another thing to respect a person who practiced criminal activity.

Here's food for thought from the book of Proverbs 10:7, "The memory of the just is blessed: but the name of the wicked shall rot." Matthew Henry's Whole Bible Commentary expounds on this:

Quote:
Bad men are and shall be forgotten, or spoken of with contempt. When their bodies are putrefying in the grave their names also shall rot. Either they shall not be preserved at all, but buried in oblivion (no good can be said of them, and therefore the greatest kindness that can be done them will be to say nothing of them), or they shall be loathsome, and mentioned with detestation, and that rule of honour, De mortuis nil nisi bonum--Say nothing to the disadvantage of the dead, will not protect them. Where the wickedness has been notorious, and cannot but be mentioned, it ought to be mentioned with abhorrence.

That doesn't sound like paying respects to me.