Women with kids seem to be more attracted to me.

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2014, 1:22 am

This made me wonder, if mothers are more attracted to masculine men. Most of the women I've come across are attracted to skinny guys, however most of the women who have kids, that I have met; I have noticed they are usually more attracted to strong men. I'm a bodybuilder and I have noticed recently, the more I've gotten in shape, the more women with kids have been flirting with me lol. The age group of these women range from early 20s to mid 40s, mainly late 20s though.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2014, 3:19 am

does this upset you? o.O

better then having no women find you attractive. though I won't date women with kids. a every increasing percentage of women though. they start as early as 15 and by 20 can have 4 kids. I am not ready to have 4 kids, plus they tend to not want more.

I doubt it is a single mother thing though. women in general are more likely to be attracted to muscular men

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2014, 8:41 am

sly279 wrote:
does this upset you? o.O

better then having no women find you attractive. though I won't date women with kids. a every increasing percentage of women though. they start as early as 15 and by 20 can have 4 kids. I am not ready to have 4 kids, plus they tend to not want more.

I doubt it is a single mother thing though. women in general are more likely to be attracted to muscular men

Yes and no. I don't mind if they have one kid that is older say around 5. I would prefer them not to have kids at all though. I am not skilled at taking care of kids, so I would offer little help, besides taking care of their food needs(I am super health conscious, its part of my OCD). So in order for it to work, they would have to take the bulk of taking care of the kid, which they probably would anyway considering it's their kid. If anything were to interfere with my training, it wouldn't work out.

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2014, 8:54 am

A lot of women I've come across, especially those in their 20s without kids prefer skinny guys, from what I've noticed.

FireyInspiration
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2014, 9:25 am

Maybe your stronger appearance sets off some unconscious hint to women that you would be better at protecting her kids, thusly making you seem more attractive.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2014, 10:02 am

Maybe some of them are aware it's a disadvantage in the eyes of many men so they go proactive to compete better against the childless women.

Or they go proactive for economic needs.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2014, 12:27 pm

i've never met a woman who does go crazy for a guy with a six pack so unless you are like Arnold swarzanator size muscles, then it should be ok. too much does become a downward trend.
never seen a woman go crazy or googly eyes over some skiny nerd.

they like the classic guy with a six pack and muscles. watch soap operas and see how most the guys will be shirtless like every 5 mins. lol you can also look at women magazines to see the type of guy.

though for all I know you consider skiny to be the guy with a sixpack and slight muscles.

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2014, 2:07 pm

sly279 wrote:
i've never met a woman who does go crazy for a guy with a six pack so unless you are like Arnold swarzanator size muscles, then it should be ok. too much does become a downward trend.

they like the classic guy with a six pack and muscles. watch soap operas and see how most the guys will be shirtless like every 5 mins. lol you can also look at women magazines to see the type of guy.

though for all I know you consider skiny to be the guy with a sixpack and slight muscles.

http://www.allwrestlingsuperstars.com/w ... tar-20.jpg
^My Ideal physique

Yuzu
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2014, 10:28 pm

sly279 wrote:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 3c1567e847
^my ideal physique

Edit: a woman with a child here. Is this considered skinny or muscular? I'd say he is muscular. Anything bigger than this is a turn off for me.

Last edited by Yuzu on 10 Aug 2014, 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlexanderDantes
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Aug 2014, 11:04 pm

CommanderKeen wrote:
This made me wonder, if mothers are more attracted to masculine men. Most of the women I've come across are attracted to skinny guys, however most of the women who have kids, that I have met; I have noticed they are usually more attracted to strong men. I'm a bodybuilder and I have noticed recently, the more I've gotten in shape, the more women with kids have been flirting with me lol. The age group of these women range from early 20s to mid 40s, mainly late 20s though.

Women with kids want a more protective looking man as in a stronger build or facial hair, that's why you see a lot of older women that like Hugh Jackman, women also realise that bodybuilders are less abusive and actually more intelligent than the average overweight or skinny guy who goes to the pub every night.

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2014, 7:33 am

Yuzu wrote:
sly279 wrote:

^my ideal physique

Edit: a woman with a child here. Is this considered skinny or muscular? I'd say he is muscular. Anything bigger than this is a turn off for me.

I can tell his bodytype is ectomorph(naturally skinny with a small bone structure)

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2014, 7:55 am

AlexanderDantes wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:

Women with kids want a more protective looking man as in a stronger build or facial hair, that's why you see a lot of older women that like Hugh Jackman, women also realise that bodybuilders are less abusive and actually more intelligent than the average overweight or skinny guy who goes to the pub every night.

Well think of it this way, who do you think would be more prone to alcoholism and drug abuse(steroids aside)? Someone who cares about their body and being strong, or someone who eats McDonalds all the time.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2014, 4:15 pm

Yuzu wrote:
sly279 wrote:

^my ideal physique

he is athletic or thin, not skinyy, skiny would be flat chest no signs of sixpack, very very little muscle, the classic nerd type.

the pick the op posted isn't that far different in my eyes. slightly more muscle.

http://www.purelifts.com/wp-content/upl ... ments1.jpg
http://www.menshealth.co.uk/cm/mensheal ... um_new.jpg

those are skiny guys. i doubt many women would find them super attractive, probably more so then me though with my tummy.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2014, 4:18 pm

CommanderKeen wrote:
AlexanderDantes wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:

Well think of it this way, who do you think would be more prone to alcoholism and drug abuse(steroids aside)? Someone who cares about their body and being strong, or someone who eats McDonalds all the time.

what about the guy in the middle zone? I care about my body and wieght I am just not into hitting the gym. I also go to mcdonalds a few times a month but not every day.

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2014, 10:51 am

sly279 wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:
AlexanderDantes wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:

what about the guy in the middle zone? I care about my body and wieght I am just not into hitting the gym. I also go to mcdonalds a few times a month but not every day.

That's why I wrote someone who eats McDonald's all the time, implying they make themselves fat and thus don't care much for their body.