Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2007, 1:19 pm

Do you like or hate cleaning your room?

I hate it alot,because its VERY pointless,the reason i created this thread is because my mom and older brother gave me crap about my room just now.

hyperbolic
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2007, 1:22 pm

I used to dislike it, but it makes me feel better now to have a clean room that don't have to be embarrassed about.

However, although my room at home was, to the outside observer, always looking messy, I knew where everything was. When my room was cleaned by mom or dad, I would not like it because I would lose track of the things I'd put in my special little spots of stuff.

Touretter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Mar 2007, 1:34 pm

OMG! :lol: You should see my room. I have clothes covering my entire bed. I like it though because I just grad what I need, without rooting through drawers. I sleep downstares on anyway, so I don't usually use my bed to sleep on anyway.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

02 Mar 2007, 1:36 pm

If you saw how messy my room was you would give me a "high five" then we would
both preceed to trip on something.

Jameson
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2007, 2:25 pm

I used to hate cleaning, but now when I do it relaxes me. Always knew where everything was when I kept a really "messy" room, though.

Air·is·water·with·holes·in·it. Think·honk·if·you're·a·telepath. Never·call·a·man·a·fool.·Borrow·from·him. A·tautology·is·a·thing·which·is·tautological. Hi!·I'm·a·.signature·virus!·Copy·me·into·your·~/.signature·to·help·me·spread!

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2007, 2:54 pm

My room is fairly tidy, apart from the large pile of books building up by my bed and the stuff on my desk, but even those are all neatly organised. My issue is that I hate cleaning surfaces and toilets and showers and vacuuming, so although tidy, my room is dirty right now, and I hate it.

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2007, 3:00 pm

My room would be completely clean right now if the ceiling fan hadn't started spewing out water and crash all over the bed and surrounding areas, causing a huge hole in the ceiling. And the house (which is one of the nicest ones around) is only half a year old! Yeah, I'm serious about this!

Spudzombie
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Mar 2007, 4:20 pm

My issue is when people tell me to clean my room, yet they have messes elsewhere (for the sake of my own neck, I'm not dropping any names).

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2007, 4:27 pm

i utterly despise cleaning my room. it's my own private space and i may do with it whatever i will. it's not as if they go in there everyday...

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

sun_rat
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Mar 2007, 5:24 pm

TheMachine1 wrote:
If you saw how messy my room was you would give me a "high five" then we would
both preceed to trip on something.

::high five::

::trips::

and i'm a freaking adult...

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2007, 5:25 pm

I usually hate it, because I don't know where to start. But once I start cleaning, I have fun doing it.

dgd1788
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2007, 5:29 pm

My room is pretty messy but I love my dresser because it has a bookshelf where I store things I want to keep.

sun_rat
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Mar 2007, 5:30 pm

Starbuline wrote:
I usually hate it, because I don't know where to start. But once I start cleaning, I have fun doing it.

i go to the trouble of buying shelves to put stuff on, but it doesn't help at all. and i have no idea where stuff should go.

i am doing really good to get ALL my clothes put away.