Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2014, 7:46 am

I was banned for homophobic remakrs , the fumiest is fact that i'm gay :oops: a bisexual actually.

This 30 days ban give me lot time to think to think about my sexual orientation, i was looking for info on internet does is possible to rid the homosexual part of myself, and i read that all conversion therapy is disproved :(

So the only think that is left, to live in celibacy, avoid temptation, and be good half-gay catholic :) ( an oxymoron :D )

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2014, 8:03 am

pawelk1986 wrote:
I was banned for homophobic remakrs , the fumiest is fact that i'm gay :oops: a bisexual actually.

Then hopefully you have learned that it isn't cool to make homophobic remarks and slurs especially considering that is your own sexual orientation! There are plenty of other members on WP who are gay, and they shouldn't have to put up with anyone denigrating their sexuality, especially one of their own!

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2014, 8:09 am

TallyMan wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:

Then hopefully you have learned that it isn't cool to make homophobic remarks and slurs especially considering that is your own sexual orientation! There are plenty of other members on WP who are gay, and they shouldn't have to put up with anyone denigrating their sexuality, especially one of their own!

Thanks now i understand this, i was afraid that i'm perv, because i'm like young guys and womans (18-22), my psychiatrist said this ok, and i'm not prev.

BritAspie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Aug 2014, 10:58 am

pawelk1986 wrote:
So the only think that is left, to live in celibacy, avoid temptation, and be good half-gay catholic :) ( an oxymoron :D )

Why do you need to hide who you are, as long as it's between consenting adults you can embrace your sexuality.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2014, 11:02 am

BritAspie wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:

Why do you need to hide who you are, as long as it's between consenting adults you can embrace your sexuality.

But it sinful :(

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2014, 12:22 pm

so?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

sapere_aude
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Aug 2014, 1:48 pm

According to Leviticus tattoos and piercings are just as sinful as homosexuality, but I doubt anyone will condemn you to hell for having an earring. No one gets to choose who they do our don't fall in love with, or even who they find attractive, so to condemn someone for that seems like the sinful thing to me. Besides, if they can actively cover-up paedophilia within the church they haven't got a leg to stand on when it comes to judging what consenting adults do.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2014, 3:02 am

Well maybe i have homosexual desires, but this not change fact that I doesn't like the idea.

I'm feel spiritually unclean because of this :(

I wonder how many Aspies and NT, in the same position feel the same way?

AstroGeek
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2014, 9:11 am

Well, lots of people over the years have felt ashamed of their sexuality, be they aspie or NT. That's hardly uncommon. In fact, there's something of a stereotype (which studies have shown contains a remarkable degree of truth) that the worst homophobes are themselves gay. As for why you're posting this, it's not clear to me whether you actually want to accept yourself or if you'd just prefer that your same-sex attraction goes away. My suspicion is that it's the latter. Unfortunately, that is not going to happen, so you'd better open yourself up to self-acceptance. It won't happen right away, obviously, but you need to be willing to listen to what people are telling you on here (and elsewhere). There are plenty of religious people out there who are at peace with the fact that they are gay, including some Catholics. If they can get over their self-loathing then so can you.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2014, 5:38 pm

pawelk1986 wrote:
BritAspie wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:

But it sinful :(

Forget religion. Why do people feel the need to follow it and tell them what to believe in?

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2014, 6:08 pm

for some, it's because it's simply the easiest thing to believe.
everything one ever needs to know is right there in the scriptures.

if you can't accept yourself because of your religion, then ditch the religion, or join a new spirituality. you weren't born Catholic.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.