Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2014, 2:23 pm

Recently I read an article about the crimes against humanity committed against the Polish nation, and our civilian population.

When Nazi Germany invaded Poland, began raping women and murdering Polish civilians, in particular the Polish Jews, but knows almost everyone who is interested in history. When the Red Army, a former enemy, and that time ally, people treated them as saviors, until they started raping Polish girls on a truly epic scale, Germany also exploited women, but apparently not as much as the Soviets.

Longshanks
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2014, 1:47 am

So what's the point? Both were murderous regimes. I still don't see the point.

Supporter of the Brian Terry Foundation @ www.honorbrianterry.com. Special Agent Brian Terry (1970-2010) was murdered as a direct result of Operation Fast & Furious - which Barry O won't discuss - wonder why?

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2014, 2:12 pm

Longshanks wrote:

The points is that Germans are hypocrites, while i like Germans,
They made movie about rape on Germans women, forgetting that Germans, also do loot of atrocities, in particular towards Jews, Poles, and Russians.
They think that Jews and Slavs are subhuman while German are Superhuman :evil:

They even made movie about this
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1035730/

Why is that we should sympathize with war criminals?
3rd Reich started the War, not Poland, UK, France, US or Russia.

Longshanks
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2014, 2:42 pm

pawelk1986 wrote:
Longshanks wrote:

They made movie about rape on Germans women, forgetting that Germans, also do loot of atrocities, in particular towards Jews, Poles, and Russians.

Okay. Stalin murdered over 33 million people and Mao Tse Tung murdered over 90 million. What makes them less hypocritical? Why is it that the Germans should get all of the blame? Seems to me there's enough blame to go around.

Supporter of the Brian Terry Foundation @ www.honorbrianterry.com. Special Agent Brian Terry (1970-2010) was murdered as a direct result of Operation Fast & Furious - which Barry O won't discuss - wonder why?

TheWadeSmellbringer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Sep 2014, 4:53 pm

Sadly War Rape is a topic no one seems to try to talk about even though it needs to be addressed as it's an important phenomenon. In fact the only thing I can think of in terms of fiction that even approached the subject is the anime Fullmetal Alchemist, which was startlingly realistic about it. In fact I do believe that one of the first people to bring it up in terms of the Soviets (Anthony Beevor) was considered an outright liar by the Russian Federation and caused a bit of a controversy with his book The Fall of Berlin 1945.

My Youtube Channel

My V-Log Channel

[url=thewadesmellbringer.tumblr.com]My Tumblr Blog[/url]

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2014, 9:02 pm

Longshanks wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
Longshanks wrote:

Okay. Stalin murdered over 33 million people and Mao Tse Tung murdered over 90 million.

Forgot to add 100 million Native Americans murdered by new coming "Americans".

Longshanks
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2014, 11:31 pm

pawelk1986 wrote:
Longshanks wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
Longshanks wrote:

Okay. Stalin murdered over 33 million people and Mao Tse Tung murdered over 90 million.

Divide by 50 to get the true figure. Leave it to a liberal screw up the math. That's why this country's in a deficit!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2014, 12:20 am

Longshanks wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
Longshanks wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
Longshanks wrote:

Divide by 50 to get the true figure. Leave it to a liberal screw up the math. That's why this country's in a deficit!

I'm pretty sure pawelk isn't purposely inflating the number of dead Native Americans out of liberal ideology, but might simply be misinformed because he isn't familiar with American history.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2014, 12:24 am

pawelk1986 wrote:
Longshanks wrote:

I think you're being a little too hard on the Germans. While recognizing the rape of their own women at the hands of the Soviets doesn't mean that they ignore what some of their grandfathers had done. It's just that for such a long time, the Germans were frowned upon for remembering their own victimization during the war because their country had been such a victimizer, and now with the passage of time they finally can.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2014, 12:25 am

pawelk1986 wrote:
Longshanks wrote:

I think you're being a little too hard on the Germans. While recognizing the rape of their own women at the hands of the Soviets doesn't mean that they ignore what some of their grandfathers had done. It's just that for such a long time, the Germans were frowned upon for remembering their own victimization during the war because their country had been such a victimizer, and now with the passage of time they finally can.

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Roaming 150 square miles somewhere in north america

07 Sep 2014, 9:07 am

Relax man. It's just psychopathy. It come in all shapes, sizes, races, and countries. As soon as society gets an actual handle on the effects of personality disorders, the world will be a better place.

Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Bruce Lee.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2014, 10:11 am

yournamehere wrote:
Relax man. It's just psychopathy. It come in all shapes, sizes, races, and countries. As soon as society gets an actual handle on the effects of personality disorders, the world will be a better place.

The Germans have through personal experience, and I think we Americans have because we've always striven to be better from the very beginning of our country (though we have definitely slipped more than once), and the fact that we've always cheered on the underdog. Despite all the sh*t they take, Israel behaves very well because they understand the position of the underdog, too. Unfortunately, there are still plenty of countries that collectively behave like psychos.

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Roaming 150 square miles somewhere in north america

07 Sep 2014, 12:05 pm

^^^Israel understands the positions of a hierarchy. An "underdog" can be a chosen position. Great men achieving great things, can be born, and stay on the bottom. It is like this one way or the other virtually everywhere. Quite narcissistic actually. People being born into a higher class, believing they deserve it. And making it that way even when it is not true. It's also more like 1 "psycho" and a very large group of co-dependants. Maybe a few more "psychos" to help the master "psycho" out.

I don't know where I come up with this stuff?

Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Bruce Lee.